My Only 'One'

By chocolatyangels

You see I am a normal teenager with great over thinking, reading books twenty four hours, having crushes on t... More

Chapter 1-Vampire
Chapter 2-Erik
Chapter 3-Chance
Chapter 4-Family
Chapter 6-Training
Chapter 7-Dance
Chapter 8-Friend
Chapter 9-Werewolf
Chapter 10-Kids
Chapter 11-Nightmare
Chapter- 12-Hybrid
Chapter 13-Mate
Chapter 14-Wolf
Chapter 15-Fairy
Chapter 16-Sad
Chapter-17-Hurt
Chapter 18-Chitchat
Chapter 19-Almost
Chapter 20-Ball
Chapter 21-Kidnap
Chapter 22-Trap
Chapter 23-Sentre
Chapter 24-Back Home
Chapter 25-Kiss
Chapter 26-Sleepyhead
Chapter 27-Gabbs
Chapter 28-Shopping
Chapter 29-Mall
Chapter 30-Silence before the Storm
Chapter 31-Love
Chapter 32-Pregnant
Chapter 33-Fake smiles
Chapter 34-Dream come true
Chapter 35-Blank
Chapter 36-Reasons
Chapter 37-Demon Princess
Chapter 38-Struggle
Chapter 39-Rescue
Chapter 40-Back Home
Chapter 41-Fairy Princess
Chapter 42-Family
Chapter 43-Anwers
Chapter 44-Distance
Chapter 45-Misunderstanding
Chapter 46-Together
Chapter 47-Breakdown
Chapter 48-Irritation
Chapter 49-Heat
Chapter 50-Wedding
Epilogue

Chapter 5-Possessive

12.7K 608 60
By chocolatyangels

*Edited*

"And why do you want to take away Erik's family Jewel."

I can't believe I blurted that out in front of a kid. Her questions are too embarrassing. She doesn't understand what she is saying.  I can see that this situation is entertaining to Blake. That idiot is smirking.

"um.." Sarah is trying to cover for me. But I brought this so I have to solve this situation. I have to tell truth but in a way that she doesn't understand. So I started.

"You see Elsa... it is a very precious jewel and men value that a lot. It provides family and Erik family is with Gabs. So if he hurts Gabs I am going to take away so that he can't start family with any one because his family is with Gabs. And poor Gabs will be so sad. I don't want her to be sad. If she is sad I will be sad. You like Gabs too right?"

                                                                          //Elsa//

"Yes. I like her. But I like you more Sophie! We both have princess names and you are so sweet and pretty. And I don't want you to be sad." Awww! She is so sweet. She doesn't want me to be sad. She decided to call me Sophie saying it is the name of some princess in the vampire kingdom she likes. Of course Elsa  too is some princess name. Anyways she herself is a princess so it wouldn't matter either way.

" So Erik if you hurt Gabs I will help Sophie to take away your family jewels." I grimaced at this word. Shoot me now. 

"Sweety! Please don't use these words anywhere else. Please. You should never use these words anywhere. Okay! That is bad. Please sweety."

"Okay but can I see those jewels? I never saw them."

My eyes widened automatically with surprise. I haven't expected her to say this. Sarah was unfortunately drinking water then and had to spit out because of the shock.

She doesn't know what she is saying. She doesn't know what she is saying. She doesn't know what she is saying. I kept on chanting it, to prevent myself from digging a hole into earth and hide away. The urge to run away is so great. But what can I do? I have to clean my own mess.

By now Blake smirk widened and watching me very closely. Ben  started laughing hysterically. He is literally dying from death.  Erik doesn't like it like me. He is so uncomfortable like me considering the topic is about HIS family jewels. No bad word. You are using it way too many times. I used a bad word for the first time and this is the result. Definitely God is teaching me a good lesson.

" You don't want to see it."  I said grimacing.

"Why? Jewels are beautiful."

"Trust me. That is not a good sight. "

"Okay. I can say that you saw it and it is not beautiful. I trust you." She said smiling with wide innocent eyes also showing that she trusts me.

Blake smirk vanished almost immediately and is looking  straight at me now with no expression whatsoever. A complete poker face. Guess he didn't expect her to leave this matter this quick. Ha in his face! But why is that I can see his jaw set tight and fists clenched as if preventing himself from doing something. I can see hurt beyond all that anger. Don't ask me how. I just know. I can understand him. But why? Why is he angry? Or sad for that matter.

Gabs returned by now. 

"Something happened when I was in the washroom?"

"Nothing." I said. I completed my dinner or rather not in the mood to eat any more. And if I stay here further I am afraid that Elsa will ask some questions about the forbidden topic. I stood up and mouthed sorry to Sarah. Her child heard a word she shouldn't hear because of me. She smiled and nodded at me.

Blake too stood up stiffly and started walking. He is still in the same mood but at least he is leading the way or else I would be lost in this maze a.k.a, palace. We walked silently to the room. All the while I am contemplating whether or not to ask him what is bothering him. 

His mood turned a complete 360 degree turn. Did he take offence against my statement about the male's  um....anatomy that it is not beautiful. I don't know that men value it so much. Is my statement that offensive? Uh! I don't know anything about the male population.

We reached the room. I went in to change into comfortable pajamas. Coming out I found him standing at the door still staring blankly at the wall in front. That's it! I want to know! But should I ask?

"Um... Blake. Is something bothering you?"

He remained silent still staring at the wall. I thought he hasn't heard me.

"Who is he?" he said after a minute silently.

"Huh?" What is he talking about. Did I imagine that he said something. But before I could ask him to explain further he pinned to the wall in a mere second. Vampire abilities. What can I say? Should I be scared? But I am not scared. I think only I wouldn't be scared when a vampire, that too a royal, pins you to the wall. He can do anything to you literally and no one would question him.

"I will make you forget about it. You belong to ME. ONLY ME. No one can touch you from now on. He will be dead if I get my hands on him. " 

Who is he talking about? In all the books I read or animes/movies I saw, enemies will kidnap the hero's lover to get him. Is that what is happening here? 

" You will forget about him and will crave me, my touches."

He stood before me holding my hands up, invading my personal bubble but not really doing anything or touching me.

 Who is he? And what does he mean by forget? What is he saying?

"Yow will want me. You will love me, each and every part of me." he said huskily in a deep voice in my ear.

His hands released mine but caged me now between him and the wall. He is not touching me but is very, very close to me doing things unknown to me just by his presence. Just a little movement from either one of us and we will be touching. He is the first person to create this kind of effect on me. He had this effect on me constantly even before I saw him or know him. Creating new feelings in me.  Invoking something deep inside as if I know him all my life. As if I know he will love me always. As if his arms are the safest place on earth.

He is not only Royalty, prince of vampires. He is something more. His mere presence spelled authority. He has an aura of power. Everything he did was graceful. Enticing. He is like a run away model. I am sure he has 6 pack or 8 pack beneath this shirt. He is strong and muscular. Not in a weird muscular way but in a handsome way. His form is more like lean and fit rather than muscular. But he has muscles just enough you know. Like a model coming straight from a magazine. Like a movie star. His husky deep voice, his smell, everything about him is enticing.

"I will make you forget about that filthy bastard who got his hands on my mate, who touched you."

That brought me out of my trance.

"Who touched me?" I asked utterly confused. Can vampires see future? No, I don't want any person to touch me indecently. I don't like it when enemies take hero's lover to get hero. Why are they such cowards? They should face him directly fair and square.

"I don't know about him but I know. "

"What do you mean?" I asked confused and scared.

"I meant exactly what Elsa said. You haven't denied what she said. That says it." 

Huh! What she said! That means the fact that I saw.. forbidden part. Wait! Oh my! Why does he want to kill him?

"Why do you want to kill him? That's ridiculous. You shouldn't." I said in horror.

"He is a cute..." I was cut off as he pushed his body to me and held his hand against my mouth.

 His jaw was tight again.

"You have been intimate with some one man other than me. We are not okay with that idea. Vampires are so possessive and don't like to share. It doesn't help that you are defending him and calling him cute." he gritted.

I blushed profusely. He misunderstood the entire situation and got all jealous and possessive. Now that I think about it anyone who listens to the conversation will think the same. That's why he is behaving so. Somehow I find it all sexy. What is wrong with me? It seems all the teenage hormones, which Gabs said wasn't produced in me since I was all stuck up in books, are released at once. 

"I changed diaper. That's when I saw." I said in a low voice still blushing. I need to clear this misunderstanding before something terrible happens.

"What?"

"I saw a baby's um.... anatomy. My aunt's son. I used to play with him and take care of him. I even changed his diapers. He is three months now. It's natural that I want to protect him and he really is a cute baby boy.... " I made sure to add baby to avoid any misunderstandings it could cause.

Oh my! How did it turn like this. I think it's natural to misunderstand. And if what he said was true and we are mates he needs to know.

"I never even hugged a guy other than my father. The most I did with a guy was shake their hands." I whispered even more lowly blushing profusely. My cheeks are hot and I bet my face would be a tomato.

He froze at first, then relaxed and smirked now. Such a drastic change! He is all smirk and glare today. It's like that's all the emotions he has and they are going in circle.

"Don't worry! We can change that. "

He said tracing his thumb on my lower lip. It gave me shivers. 

"It's good. I will be the only one to touch you. You will love it. You will crave me and need me all the more. Trust me, You will love it. You will love making love to me."

He whispered in my ear making sure to touch his lips on my ear lobe. 

"By the way you look hot when you blush. It turns me on."

I can't believe what I heard. Surely  I am not hearing what I thought i heard. He hasn't uttered a single word. It is just my imagination.Uh! But I know that is not the truth. He said exactly what I heard.

If Gabs even bring the topic of kiss I would be so grossed out. This is so many levels above that, but I am not feeling gross. 

I brought my hands and pushed him lightly. He is a vampire and much more stronger than me so obviously he hasn't moved. He moved back slowly. I thanked the heavens and took a step forward only to  be engulfed in his arms.

Before I could protest he stopped me.

"Shh. Don't protest. I won't do anything without your permission. Let me hold you for sometime. My mind is a mess thinking you were with someone.Let me hold on for a few minutes and clear my mind."

He tightened his hold on me and nuzzled his face in my neck and inhaled deeply. He is so warm and comforting. I feel safe and want to remain there. May be it is one of the mate thing.

I can tell that my journey with him is going to be interesting. I read that werewolves and vampires are so possessive. He told me and proved me so. So possessive and jealous creatures.  My life doesn't contain only books anymore. He invaded my world. And I don't mind it. Something tells me that I signed up for an adventure. For an interesting, may be colorful life. 

I hugged him back and snuggled closer to him in his chest. It feels good. I sighed softly and closed my eyes to feel him. He tightened his hold on me and I can sense the smile on his face even without looking at him. He for sure is enjoying this and even though I don't want to admit it I like this too. Xavier. Blake Xavier Leonardo. What are you doing to me?

********************************************************************************************

There guys! Just like I said I updated. Feel free to comment what you think. I welcome constructive criticism.

Vote if you like this chapter. Votes make an author happy. Most importantly be a reader.

I will try to update as soon as I can.

Bye guys! Until next update.

Read, vote and comment. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11 0 8
An average teenage girl ends up meeting the king of vampires, and her life completely changes.
64.8K 2.5K 53
A young girl that lives her home town for college but when she finally does, she encounters difficulties paying her apartment and school fees. she th...
819 44 34
It was just a normal job at a retail grocery store called Cilor. Everything was supposed to be normal. I mean love happens, sure. But adventure and v...
8.3K 308 30
A girl who goes on a vampire hunt with her classmates for fun,but what they expected wasn't what they saw .it changed her whole life,her mate, he was...