Boys Don't Cry

ColonelMustard69 द्वारा

Strong language, violence and contents some people might find upsetting. अधिक

Boys Don't Cry
Chapter Two - Three years later.
Chapter three
Chapter five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight - 2 Weeks Later.
Chapter nine - one week later
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter ninteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter four

31 0 0
ColonelMustard69 द्वारा

Chapter four

I am woken by Ben telling me its time for breakfast. I mutter I'm not hungry before drifting back off.

By the time I wake up and check the clock, it's 14:34. Two hours, two hours and I can get some decent gear, I swallow the last pill before getting up, I throw on the same jeans as yesterday and find another white t-shirt, although this is short-sleeved so I through on a black jumper. Ten minutes later, Lauren opens the door, I go to the toilet and wash my hands, all I'm thinking about is getting out of here. I sit back on my bed... I'm buzzing. I can't wait to get out of here.

An hour an a half later, the door opens, it's Lauren, she hands me my phone, and reminds me of the rules.

Okay, I get it. Piss off. I get up and walk out of my room, down the hall and into the kitchen, I look through the cupboards and find cereal bar and a bottle of water. I take them with me and head for the door, I see Ben.

"I'm going out." I say loudly.

"Where?" He asks.

" Shops, to meet some friends, then I'm not sure, I'll let you know?"

"Fine. But you'd better be in by eight." He says, I nod. I don't think I could go through that again.

I reach the same house as before, Jacobs house. I knock and wait. Jacob answers and I walk in.

" I need some heroin, do you have any?" I ask, being extremely hopeful.

"Yeah, I do. Hold on though" he says, I don't often get money but when I do. It goes on drugs, or stuff for Hayley. Shit. Hayley. I take out my phone and call her.

"Hey." She answers. I can tell she's mad.

"Listen babe, my phone got taken off me. I'm sorry. I'm a Jacobs if you was to come round?"

"So there was no way you could have contacted me?"

"Unless I had a messenger pigeon, no. Sorry. It won't happen again, I promise. Again, I'm at Jacob's if you want to come round?"

"Okay. I'm on my way, love you."

"I love you too."

I hang up and put my phone in my pocket. Jacob entered the room and put something in front of me. Thank fuck. It was a needle. Filled with heroin. He handed me a strap, tying it around my arm, I pickup the syringe. I find the best vein, and inject in. It feels good. I feel safe. I go in to my own world. I'm drowsy, I don't really take on what's going on around me.

It's a almost three hours later when the effects start to wear off. Sit up and look around. I see her. I see Hayley. Her long brown hair fell past her shoulders, her blue eyes looking straight at me. I smile, she smiles back.

"Hey." She says, getting up and walking over to the couch where I lay, she sits down beside me and I put my arm around her, and she nuzzles in to my neck, and I smell her hair, the scent of her shampoo making me smile. I love this girl.

"Hi." I say. "Sorry about before."

"You're forgiven." She smiles and kisses me on the lips.

"That's kind of you, what's the time?" I search for my phone. It was already 19:03. I have to go back soon. Before I know it, it's 19:30. I pick up my hoodie and leave, I have to be on time tonight or I'll be in trouble. I'm walking home, it's getting kind of dark. I hear footsteps behind me, I turn to see who is there. No one. I'm getting paranoid.

I turn up outside the familiar, large iron gates. I head in and see Ben, he nods. I head towards my room, a tall, blonde haired guy, who goes by the name of Sam barges past and knocks my arm. I turn quick, and slam his head off the wall, fucker better not think he's getting away with that. No one messes with me.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

32.7K 671 79
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
27.2K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
80.8K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
25.4K 22 9
Mature, Sex, Smut