My Only 'One'

By chocolatyangels

You see I am a normal teenager with great over thinking, reading books twenty four hours, having crushes on t... More

Chapter 1-Vampire
Chapter 2-Erik
Chapter 3-Chance
Chapter 5-Possessive
Chapter 6-Training
Chapter 7-Dance
Chapter 8-Friend
Chapter 9-Werewolf
Chapter 10-Kids
Chapter 11-Nightmare
Chapter- 12-Hybrid
Chapter 13-Mate
Chapter 14-Wolf
Chapter 15-Fairy
Chapter 16-Sad
Chapter-17-Hurt
Chapter 18-Chitchat
Chapter 19-Almost
Chapter 20-Ball
Chapter 21-Kidnap
Chapter 22-Trap
Chapter 23-Sentre
Chapter 24-Back Home
Chapter 25-Kiss
Chapter 26-Sleepyhead
Chapter 27-Gabbs
Chapter 28-Shopping
Chapter 29-Mall
Chapter 30-Silence before the Storm
Chapter 31-Love
Chapter 32-Pregnant
Chapter 33-Fake smiles
Chapter 34-Dream come true
Chapter 35-Blank
Chapter 36-Reasons
Chapter 37-Demon Princess
Chapter 38-Struggle
Chapter 39-Rescue
Chapter 40-Back Home
Chapter 41-Fairy Princess
Chapter 42-Family
Chapter 43-Anwers
Chapter 44-Distance
Chapter 45-Misunderstanding
Chapter 46-Together
Chapter 47-Breakdown
Chapter 48-Irritation
Chapter 49-Heat
Chapter 50-Wedding
Epilogue

Chapter 4-Family

13.7K 576 96
By chocolatyangels

*Edited*

"What are you smiling at?"

I was about to reply when I remembered the reason for brushing teeth.

"Hey!" I exclaimed.

"What?"

"Where are my chocolates?" I pouted.

"They are downstairs princess. I will get it for you."

"I will come with you."

"We can get a maid to get it."

"No, we will go downstairs. You can't expect me to stay in the room all through the day. It would be boring. Besides I think it's better to leave Gabs with Erik alone for sometime for them to make up, so the only option is going downstairs."

"Well then, you will get introduced to my family early then." 

"No problem." I shrugged. And we moved downstairs with me walking beside me. Something told me he wanted to hold my hand or put his hand around my waist but he seemed to be restraining himself trying to give me some space. I have to say this home or castle or whatever it is they call is so big and gorgeous. The stairs are beautiful and  royal blue color carpet on the floor.  This castle is so elegant.

We took many turns and me being a person with no sense of direction would definitely get lost if left alone. Finally we reached kitchen and mind you, it is very big. Before I could take two steps into the kitchen I heard a loud shriek startling me. I saw a lady who looked like was in her  early thirties. What can I say, vampires do not age quickly or may be do not age at all.

The surprising thing was she was the one who shrieked and was dashing towards me. I went behind Blake clutching his shirt scared by her sudden actions and not knowing what she would do. She ripped me from him and engulfed in a tight bear hug. For looking so thin and frail she had so much strength. 

They are vampires, of course they would be! She is fair and an inch shorter than me. Perfectly beautiful and graceful, well except for the part of shrieking.  She seemed to be a very bubbly character. Seems like everyone is except me. Oh and Xavier too. Have I told you that she hugged me so tight that I can't breathe? Well now I did. I wonder who she is.

"C..a..n'..t.." I tried to wheeze out some words to make her understand that I am human and hence can't take her vampire hug.

"Mom! She can't breathe!"

Blake said while he removed me from her embrace. Long live my savior prince Blake Xavier Leonardo. Wow! His name is really good. They are the combination of all the names I like. I don't know what I should call him. Blake, Xavier. Both sounded good. In fact I love Leonardo too. But if call him so all his family members might respond. Wait! MOM!

I looked at the lady who crushed me with wide eyes. She smiled sheepishly at me.

"Sorry sweety! I was so excited to meet my son's mate."

"Son?" I asked to confirm myself.

"Yes!" she replied looking at Xavier. I am still in shock. She is very bubbly and doesn't seem old enough to have Blake. Besides she even shrieked like a teenager. 

"Mommy!" A voice came sounding confused.

With all the sensation Blake's mom created I haven't noticed there was another girl in this room. I looked behind her to see a small girl in a cute little pink dress holding a teddy bear in her hand. She is so very cute. Screaming innocence and pure with her wide brown eyes. She looks like a replica of her mother. Guess she is my mate's sister.

"Is she Blake's beloved?" 

"Yes, baby." she said sweetly to her. Blake's sister looked at me with those wide brown eyes. Swoon. Have I told you that besides chocolates, kids are my favorite.

I nodded my head smiling sweetly at her. No need to show all my excitement and scare her away from me. She is already a little wary of me.She walked slowly towards me. When she was near me I picked her up and kissed her cheek. She giggled.

"Aw.." I couldn't control this time.

"You are such a cutie pie." I said adoring her.

I could see from the corner of my eye that Blake is seeing this encounter with a smile. I guess he is amused by my antics with his sister. What can I say? Chocolates and kids bring a whole new side of me.

"You are so beautiful." She giggled and I smiled softly that she is warming up to me.

"So lovely."

"What's your name?"

"Elsa" she said.

"So cute name." I cooed and she giggled again.

"Oh my! I haven't introduced myself! I am Sarah Elizabeth Leonardo, Xavier's mother and she is my daughter Elsa Evanine Leonardo."

"I am Sophie Evelyn Harrison."

"Soon to be Leonardo..." she said under her breath but I heard it. She is so excited about her son's mate.

"You can call me Sophie or Evelyn."

"You can call me Sarah and no arguments on that. May be you can call me mom."

Before I could answer "I see that you have already scared our son's mate." came a voice sounding both amused and playful behind me.

I turned around to find who is likely Blake's father. He also seemed to be in his early thirties and too young to have Blake. Well, those are vampires for you. That explains everything, you are so dumb truly Sophie.

"I haven't scared her...?" she tried telling in a straight voice but failed miserably upon his gaze. They seem to be a lovely couple. His eyes held a mischievous glint. Blake got his looks from his father and my guts told me that they have same personality. Of course every person has unique personality but they do share the genes.

"Hello darling! I am Benjamin Michael Leonardo, your mate's father." he said smiling fondly at me. Who knew the King and Queen were such a softies and would accept a human as me as his son, the prince's mate.

"I hope my wife hasn't scared you much." he said looking at her. I can sense the love in their gaze.

"Hello Mr. Leonardo. I am Sophie Evelyn Harrison. You can call me Sophie or Evelyn. And no she hasn't scared me...." he raised an eyebrow "..that much." He chuckled after my confession.

"Well, I don't want my daughter-in-law to call me Mr.Leonardo. Call me Ben." 

"Um... Okay then."

"I see that you already got along with my daughter." he said pinching her cheeks and took her from me.

"Yes, she is such a sweetheart." I smiled. Sweetheart, sweet....

"Oh my! I forgot why we came here Blake. Blake chocolates..." I pouted turning to him with sad eyes. 

He chuckled and led me to the fridge. There are three to four fridges here. He took me to a blue one and gestured towards it. I moved forward and opened it. My eyes popped out at the sight. Half of the fridge is covered with various kinds of chocolates. Other half has fruits, cakes and other things. 

Unable to control my excitement I twirled around on one leg grinning widely. I heard a loud laugh behind me, obviously Ben. Well, I don't care when I have a chocolate  factory in front of me. Seriously, this is a double door fridge which is extra wide than any fridge I saw. This day can't turn out more fantastic.

"You know Blake is always the calm and serious guy, responsible,  laid back, never having fun , strictly following rules and all that. So I guessed his mate would be covering for him being all free and crazy.  considering I heard only person scream in the morning I thought you are  calm and serious or crazy. I think she goes to the category of crazy. Fates never fail. They included all that missing  sides of him in you." Ben teased me.

I guess he is right. Though Blake found amusement in all the things I did he definitely seemed the responsible, back laid type. So far he only smirked and talked only when I pushed him. Anyways he is at least responding.But no way in hell am I crazy. I did what was reasonable. May be a bit odd that's it.

So I turned around and narrowed my eyes at him "You want me to scream?"

"That's what any girl would have done." Ben smirked.

"Sorry then, I am not 'any' girl to scream. Any ways what use would it be if I scream except slowing your thoughts and giving your enemy a perfect hunch that you are scared of him."

That got Ben to shut up and Blake to smile proudly at me.

"Definitely calm and serious." he muttered under his breathe lowly. I heard it and smiled widely.

Then I scrunched my nose and pouted. Today everyone is trying to stop me from eating my chocolates.

I looked through the fridge and grabbed two big chocolate bars which I never saw in my life. I don't care. They are chocolates and I am gonna eat them. That's all matters for now. I sat on a chair present in the kitchen. There is a small dining table fit to seat a large family here. This is not the main dining room. On the way I saw a dining room which seemed to extend all eternity, one that fits royalty.

"Just two?" Blake asked.

"Yes.. for now." I answered.

Blake came and sat beside with a glass in his hand filled with red liquid and started drinking it.

"Is this blood?" I asked. He nodded. I didn't say anything and continued enjoying myself in chocolate.

But I swear I heard "Brave..". I think it is Ben.

I heard footsteps and lifted my head to say to see Erik entering the kitchen with a large grin. I sensed Gabs behind and immediately I stood and sat on Blake who was drinking blood. It is a miracle that I managed to do so swiftly and blocked him from them  completely.

His eyes immediately widened and his face showed pure shock. I wanted to laugh at his face but held myself in check. First things first.

"Gabs might not want to see this." I said such that Gabs could not hear.  He gulped nervously and nodded. Huh? Why is he nervous? I got up from his lap and he got up and turned back. He is walking kind of stiff. I wonder what happened?

Since they are vampires and have very keen senses they heard what I said, so Erik nodded and mouthed a thanks to me. I smiled at him and returned to my chair continuing eating chocolate.

Sarah was about to shriek again on seeing Gabs but Ben sensed this and shot her a look. She visibly slumped. I chuckled at this.

"Don't worry Gabs is a ball of energy. You can squeal or whatever it is called with her."

Gabs shot a questioning look at me. I just smiled at her. She seemed to be in a normal mood. Guess their misunderstandings were cleared. "I told you right, Gabs can't stay mad for long. " I mouthed to Erik when Gabs wasn't looking.

Next followed introductions. Blake came back and he seemed alright. 

"Are you alright?" I asked him.

"Why are you asking so?"

"You were kind of stiff when you went to keep the glass. Is anything bothering you?"

"No." His eyes showed some emotion which I couldn't tell what it was.

So I shrugged and left it  that. It doesn't seem to be a major problem now that he is cool. Gabs sat beside me and ewwed at the chocolate I am eating. When I love chocolates, she hates it. I wonder how a person could exist who hates chocolates.

 "Yes eww.." said Elsa.

Oh my! How can Elsa such a cute girl not like chocolates. But that means I can eat more chocolates. So not a big deal but still no one and I mean it, no one should hate chocolates. We spent the remaining time together with me lecturing them about the importance of chocolates the major time. Males found it very funny and were laughing like idiots the whole time. Seriously, chocolates are A-W-E-S-O-M-E.

Later we talked about random things, watched movies and played with Elsa. She is so cute.

We were having dinner at night in the kitchen. Just us. Blake's family ate with us may because it would be our first dinner here and wanted to give us company. My mouth watered at  the amount of varieties chef made. Yummy!

Gabs finished quick since she eats less normally and went to wash her hands. This is the chance I needed.

"Erik.." I said smiling. May be a little too sweetly. He looked at me grinning just like the ball of energy he is. Others too turned curious as to why I called him. I could care less about them now.

"You guys made up right?"

"Yes."

I smiled and continued while looking at the plate "You know that I am very talented in using scissors." He looked confused I looked him in the eyes and smiled a wicked smile  "Hurt Gab, say good bye to your family jewels."

Immediately Ben and Blake spitted their food  which they had the bad luck to be eating then and coughed loudly. Guess they haven't expected me to say such things.

Before he could say something  "What is a family jewel?" a sweet voice questioned.

Shit! I forgot that Elsa is here. I really didn't mean to say that in front of her. I was caught up in the moment and forgot about her. In fact I don't wanna use foul language and hence used the most safest word family jewel.

Everyone around me paled not knowing what to say. Ben looked at me and then to Sarah. Sarah started drinking water to avoid answering and also with nervousness. Blake is unaffected but I can say he is entertained by this situation. I smiled at her a little sheepishly.

*******************************************************************************************

Hey guys! A new chapter. What do you think about our Evelyn. 

Read, vote and comment. 

Till next update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

779 83 34
I thought I was going to start off the year normal: Enjoy senior year, play varsity soccer, maybe even fall in love. Unfortunately, my life has chang...
1 1 1
Demons and darkness. Imagine living perfectly normal one day and finding out your a demon the next
242K 10.7K 26
I was rejected by my family, the pack members and my mate because I couldn't shift. On the day of my sister and mate's mating ceremony, My wolf, or...
18K 375 16
Just your average gay romance between your average people.