We're Both Monsters (Sebastia...

Oleh authorchan0001

Attack On Titan and Black Butler crossover I guess? I SUCK AT SUMMARIES, BETTER THAN IT SOUNDS!!! Everyone in... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N (please read)
A/N 2
Contest!!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
NEW Chapter 24
Chapter 25
FANART
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Announcement!!

Chapter 11

14.6K 464 643
Oleh authorchan0001

Reader-chan POV

"Holiday Holiday!! We're going on a HOLIDAY!!" the servants kept chanting over and over. I rolled my eyes and gritted my teeth in irritation. I mean sure I loved them, but they're a pain in the ass sometimes!!!

Two days ago, Ciel informed everyone that we were going on "holiday," which I learned was like a vacation. Inprivate, however, Ciel and Sebastian told me that the Queen wanted Ciel to look for a spot to construct a resort and that they plan on stopping dog baiting, and we will be staying with the mayor of the village.

I rode (h/n) beside Sebastian, who drove a roofless carriage. I met Sebastian's gaze and he smiled innocently at me.

"Do you hear how happy they are sir? They're very grateful to you," said Sebastian.

"Well I couldn't leave them alone. They could've destroyed the manor," responded Ciel. I looked at the sign beside (h/n) and me, "Welcome to Houndsworth" was written on it, with a dog collar hanging from it.

"We've arrived at the village," announced Sebastian. Mey-Rin, Bard, Finny and Tanaka looked towards the so called village, but gaped when they saw a tree without any leaves, with dog collars hanging on the branches.

"AHH!" they screamed. I snickered and felt bad for them.

"Oh yes, I forgot to mention, the Queen's resort isn't built yet." said Ciel.

"Yes master," the whimpered, and looked down with a sad look on their faces.

"oh oh oh," said Tanaka. We kept traveling a bit further until we came across an old woman with a baby carriage.

"Oh look! Tanaka stop!" Finny said and hopped off the carriage.

"Let me help you," said Finny, placing his hands on top of the baby carriage.

"Finny! No! Don't!!" shrieked Mey-Rin. "If you aren't careful, you might hurt the baby!"

He lifted the carriage over his head and turned to Mey-Rin. "What did you say?"

His eyes then widened and he slammed the carriage down on the road again.

"I'm so sorry!!"

"Oh no! Is the baby okay?!" asked Mey-Rin, leaning over the carriage.

"AH!" they shrieked. I peeked inside and saw a skeleton of an animal wrapped in a blanket.

"What the..." I mumbled.

"There is no baby..." spoke the old woman. "The child was eaten by him."

Him? Who is "him"? The lady then began to walk away chanting.

"The white dog is a good dog, a good dog, good...the black dog is a bad dog, a bad dog, bad. He'll eat your flesh down to the bone..."

"Eaten? Wha?" stammered Bard.

"That's why we're here. A lot of villagers have been violently killed," spoke Ciel, looking over his shoulder at the woman disappearing into the fog behind us.

"The village has shrunk to a third of its size in the last ten years and my task is to find out why." I glanced over at Sebastian who was looking at me. I raised an eyebrow,ignoring the blush creeping up my neck and into my cheeks, and looked back at Ciel when he called my name.

"(y/n) I want you to scout the area when we arrive at the village, at night that is," said Ciel. I nodded and snapped the reins of (h/n).

_______________________________Time Skip____________________________________

About an hour later we arrived at the village. So far it seemed isolated. As we passed a couple of houses, we came across a young man training his dog.

"Sit...lie down...good boy!!" he chuckled when the puppy obeyed his commands. The puppy then crawled in the man's lap and licked his face.

"Oh my! I'd let him pet me, yes I would!" blushed Mey-Rin as she ogled at the young man. I mentally snickered and patted (h/n)'s head as we passed by the man and the puppy.

"Mey-Rin, these creatures are manipulated, with rewards and punishments. He commands the dog and the dog welcomes the chain," I explained as glared at the other dogs behind the man.

"Yes it would seem as though you're correct (y/n)," said Sebastian, a fake smile gracing over his lips.

"If ya got something to say Sebastian, spit it out," I sighed.

"Well I'm not fond of dogs, I love cats, to be frank I hate them," he grinned.

"Woof," said Ciel behind him. I looked down and smiled.

"I prefer dogs over cats, Sebastian," I said.

"Hyaa!" I snapped the reins making (h/n) trot a bit faster. As we neared the end of the village, I noticed a small manor on top of a mountain, which I'm guessing was where we would be staying.

The manor itself seemed to be in poor conditions, with vines snaking around its walls and the roof seemed about to collapse at any moment. I saw a woman in a white and purple maid outfit with a matching hat on her head, with purple eyes and white short hair waiting for us at the entrance. I pulled at the reins when (h/n) stood outside of the entrance.

I hopped off and looked at the woman. She smiled at us with her eyes closed.

"I assume this is the Earl of Phantomhive?" she asked in a soft, kind voice.

"Yes," responded Sebastian in an emotionless tone. I looked at him and lightly furrowed my eyebrows. He would usually give strangers a fake smile, but this quite odd. I looked back at her and got this feeling...the feeling I always get when something bad will happen or when we're going on an expedition back home...I blinked and lightly shook my head.

"Welcome to the Barrymore Manor," she slightly bowed.

"She's lovely!" said Mey-Rin. Finny had a blush on his cheeks and his mouth was slightly open.

"Finny close your mouth before something flies in," I said, grabbing my horse's reins and tying them up in the nearest tree.

"I'll be back soon to feed you," I smiled patting his/her mane, receiving a snort from him/her.

Everyone was heading inside when I turned around, but Sebastian was waiting in front of the manor's door. He gave me a small smile when I walked towards him.

"I thought you were inside already," I said as we walked side by side towards Ciel.

"It would be rude to leave a lady outside," he responded. I scoffed and gently shoved him. He looked down at me with a smile and lightly pinched my cheek. I stuck my tongue out at him, making him chuckle.

We walked into what I'm guessing is the living room, and stopped in my tracks at the entrance.

"Sweet mother of the Walls..." I mumbled as I saw all the dog heads mounted on the walls.

"Ah!" I heard a shriek and a snap following it. I turned around and saw a bearded man whipping the woman.

"Who the hell is this?! I told you to bring me the Earl of Phantomhive, not a brat!" he shouted at her cowering form. My hands clenched into fists and I growled. I stomped towards the man and stopped his hand with the whip from coming down again. His face scowled at me and struggled against my grip.

"What are you doing, you filthy woman?!"

"You shouldn't treat a person who serves a swine like yourself in such a way," I snarled and pushed him back. I huffed and turned around, offering a hand towards the woman. She looked at me with wide eyes and took my hand. I gently pulled her up and gave her a smile.

"Thank you miss...?"

"(y/n), just (y/n). And you are?"

"Angela," she smiled.

"Who the hell are you people?!" shouted the swine behind me.

"I am Ciel Phantomhive, the Queen's Guard Dog," Ciel smirked, sitting down in a chair.

"You mean to tell me that a poodle like you is the Queen's emissary?!"

"You don't like small breeds, Lord Henry? Now that's hardly fair," said Ciel.

"So the swine's name is Lord Henry huh?" I asked, placing my hands over my hips. The whip flew by my ear as I dodged his hit.

"Someone should teach you a lesson!" he barked at me.

"And someone should teach to stop squealing, pig," I said, narrowing my eyes at him. I then felt a familiar hand on my shoulder giving me a squeeze. I turned and saw Sebastian behind me.

"Is she one of your servants?" said Lord Henry a.k.a SWINE!!! eyeing me.

"No. She's a...bodyguard of mine," responded Ciel.

"Meaning I don't need to respect you, pig," I sneered. God I wanted to squeeze his body until his head popped.

He growled and straightened up.

"Follow me, Angela will have refreshments ready for us," he said and walked out of the room.

"Could you maybe tone it down (y/n)?" sighed Sebastian. I glared at him.

"Are you serious?! You saw how he treated Angela!" I said, incredulous. He sighed, closing his eyes and nodded.

"Let's just go (y/n)," he said, giving my shoulder one last squeeze and walking away. I smiled triumphantly and followed him.

THIS IS A LINE

I stood in the corner of the room, behind Ciel and watched as Angela stopped a cart with tea in front of the table. Her hands were covered in bruises and she struggled to lift a tea cup. Sebastian decided to step in and placed a hand on top of hers.

"Here let me," he said. She looked at him and bowed her head.

"Thank you," she whispered. I looked away and glared at the window, my blood boiling. Am I...jealous? Pfft no, I'm not. I don't feel anything towards him but hate. (sure reader-chan ;D)

"There's nothing to discuss...I won't ever sell the Barrymore Manor to anyone," said the swine.

"Why is that?" asked Ciel.

"Because of the curse," he said.

"What curse?"

"This village and its dogs have existed for centuries. Anyone who interferes with us would be cursed in a most horrible way. Even the queen cannot lift the curse," he continued, standing up from his chair. "Your mission is pointless. Anyone who acts against the Barrymore family is destined to meet an unimaginably terrible end."

Ciel smirked and said "how interesting."

"I'd like to see this dreadful curse of yours, Lord Henry."

....a couple of hours later...

I sighed as I tied my hair up into its usual ponytail. I looked in the mirror and glanced down at my fingers. I placed my hand over my ring and sighed. My eyes looked at the door in the mirror and when I saw Sebastian walking in. I turned around and folded my arms over my chest.

"Are you alright?" he asked, shutting the door. Do I look fine to you!?! I mentally shouted. I cleared my throat and nodded.

"Yeah...just home-sick," I responded, walking towards the gear that rested on the bed.

"I take it you're out to explore the village, yes?" Sebastian asked, walking towards me.

"Yeah," I mumbled, replacing the gas cylinders on my gear.

"Are you going alone?" he asked, leaning over my shoulder. I stiffened when his breath hit my ear. I whirled around and side stepped Sebastian, avoiding his eyes.

"Yeah, I am going alone," I responded, grabbing my jacket and putting it on.

"Besides shouldn't you be-" I started but got interrupted when two arms wrapped around my waist.

"Let me go with you," Sebastian whispered in my ear.

"What are you doing?!" I asked, as I blushed and struggled against his grip.

Eventually, he let go. I sighed and looked into his eyes.

"Why?"

"What if something were to happen to you?"

"I can protect myself, Sebastian. I've done it for a long time now."

"I still want to go with you," he insisted. I sighed, god he's so freaking annoying.

"I can't change your mind can I?" I asked. He smiled and shook his head.

"Fine! But don't get in my way and try to keep up," I said, opening the window and jumping out. The cool night air hit my face as I fell down. I pulled the trigger on my gear, and the hooks shot out, latching onto one of the trees. I flew through the air, making sure not to use as much gas as I usually do. I looked behind me and saw Sebastian running at an incredible speed. His locked with mine, his pink fuchsia, demon-like eyes.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

7.4K 201 51
Y/n was born in the underground city. Y/n was the daughter of a very well known theif. Y/n at 9 years old,and her father,along with her aunt and uncl...
5.3K 169 17
I was running into town, away from my master. Who had whipped me again. When I turned a corner, I ran into a tall man. "I'm so sorry" I said as...
80.5K 2.1K 33
Laura was a normal girl who just so happen got trap in the famous Anime 'Black Butler!' along with her two best friends. What happens when she mets t...
222K 6.3K 41
~Levi X Bullied Reader ~(F/N) (L/N) is the last girl any Scouting Legion Squad Leader would want to have on their ranks. She is very timid, shy, quie...