Chapter 9

Hello fellow readers! I'd like to say thank you all very much for your reviews, and I believe I will do a series of this book if you'd like me to. Again, thanks for the reviews! On with the story!

Reader-chan POV

Great...it had to start raining, I thought as I pulled the hood of my cloak over my head. I looked behind me and bit my lip. I left (h/n) two blocks behind in order to follow Ciel and Sebastian without them noticing me, so I decided to do so on the rooftops of buildings. And it suddenly start pouring!! I huffed and walked towards the edge of the roof. I silently lay down on my stomach and watched the scene below. Ciel was leaning against the building I was on top of, with Sebastian at his side, looking straight ahead. What the hell are you guys planning? I thought.

"He'll show if we stake out this place, right?" asked Ciel while looking at the building to his left, dogs barking in the distance.

"Yes," replied Sebastian.

"I've realized the murdered prostitutes have other things in common than their profession," said Ciel crossing his arms over his chest. And Sebastian replied something I couldn't hear.

"But I don't understand why he had to kill them all," continued Ciel. So he plans on taking down Jack the Ripper? With his "oh-so-perfect-butler"? Without me?

"So very lovable, it could almost be a sin," said Sebastian, mostly to himself. What the...? I looked down more closely and bit back a laugh.

"So soft...oh so soft," said Sebastian as he held a black cat in his arms and pet it. I almost burst out laughing when Sebastian snapped at him to pay attention to what he was saying. Sebastian looks handsome...I thought dreamily, especially with his wet hair sticking to his face perfectly...and those soft red eyes...I blinked and mentally slapped myself. Why am I thinking of him that way?! I can't like him!...Even if he makes me blush when he smiles at me...or he touches me...

"AHHHHHHHHHHH" a high pitched scream shook me out of my stupor and I tensed, ready to spring to action, my hands curling around the hilt of my swords.

"How could someone get past us?!" stammered Ciel.

"Let's go sir," responded Sebastian, running with Ciel towards the door of the building to my left. Ciel slammed the door open and my eyes widened as I saw blood on the floor.Sebastian then grabbed Ciel and pulled him back, covering his eyes.

"Come away, young master."

Ciel was slightly shaking and I was about to jump off the building when I froze.

"You've made quite a mess, Jack the Ripper...or rather Grell Sutcliffe," smirked Sebastian as Grell walked out of the building, covered in blood. Grell couldn't have done it...right? I mean he's a freaking clutz and a good for nothing moron!! How could someone like him murder all these prostitutes!!

"You're wrong! I-I heard screaming a-a-and I rushed to help! But-" he stuttered.

"You can drop the act Grell. It's over. This is actually the first time I've met someone like you," said Sebastian. Someone like him? What- "In the human world, playing the role of helpless butler well. Your act had almost everyone completely fooled," continued Sebastian. Human world...What is Sebastian talking about?

"You...You think so?" asked Grell and grinned, showing razor sharp teeth. "How kind."

"That's great to hear," he continued pulling out the ribbon that kept his hair in its place. "I am actress." He took off his glasses and took out a comb.

"And quite a good one at that," said Grell, combing his hair. And it turned red as he did so. I gulped. What is happening...

"Of course...you're not really Sebastian...are you?"