Chapter 21

So imma change the submission date for the contest, it will be Tuesday at 1:00 pm. Please follow the rules and message me after you sent it. Please participate. It makes author chan sad no one is participating TTuTT

Reader-chan POV

"Sebastian...I'm a Titan."
I closed my eyes, waiting for the worst to come.
"What?" was all that came. I opened my eyes.
"How is that possible? But the way you described them makes them seem giants beasts. And you are anything but that! Please explain before I lose my head," he gripped my hands.
"Okay. I'll tell you. It started after my mother died. My father had become distant from me for a while. So one day he asked me to follow him, saying he'd show me something." I took in a shaky breath. Sebastian wrapped an arm around my shoulders and squeezed.
"He pinned me to a chair and took out a syringe. He injected me with it, saying it was for my own good, and I fell unconscious. When I woke up, he wasn't there, only a note. A couple of days later, I had been waking around the woods, not wanting to go home, fearing he might be there.
I tripped with a rock and fell, cutting my head with another rock, and I...I transformed into a Titan. I couldn't control it though! It felt like I was in a dream." I cried, covering my face with my hands and pulling away from his grasp and standing up.
"Because of that, I killed people. I killed innocent people: women, men and children. And it was because I couldn't control it!! Until...
Until Erwin and the scouts cut me out and saved me from doing anymore destruction." I shook in anger.
"If it weren't for that son of a bitch, I wouldn't have caused so much death. I wouldn't have ruined lives," I sobbed and fell to the floor.
I'm a monster. I should have been killed on the spot.
Sebastian wrapped his arms around me.
"My love, please don't cry, it hurts me to see you do so. You are anything but a beast as those creatures are." He spoke softly in my ear.
Then picked me up bridal style and lay down on my bed, sitting on his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my face in his chest, listening to his soothing heartbeat.
I relaxed. He calmed me. Comforted me. By being here.
Until I stopped crying and lay my head against his shoulder.
"I know you have questions," I muttered, smiling softly. He looked down at me and chuckled softly.
"You caught me, dove. Yes I do."
"Go ahead, ask, I don't want to keep anything from you anymore."
"How do you transform?"
"I have to injure myself in some way and have a purpose to do so."
"Can you control yourself in that form?"
"Yes I can. Although it has taken practice."
"What do you look like? Are you like the image that you drew for us?"
I snorted. On my second day here, I drew them a picture of a couple of Titans. Leaving out the colossal, armored and other female Titan.
"No. Imagine a woman 50 feet tall, but just covered in muscle, no skin. Long (h/c) hair and big (e/c) eyes."
"It sounds...beautiful..." Sebastian whispered in my ear. I blushed and looked down.
"Do you have any abilities in that form?"
"I can run fast, I'm strong, and I can harden my skin, meaning that my skin becomes hard to cut through and I can fight Titans without getting worried about injuries."
"How do you heal?"
"I have to concentrate on healing that injury and my blood becomes steam, due to its super his temperature." He nodded in understanding.
"Could you...show me that form?" he asked hopefully.
"Like I said, I need a purpose and I don't transform until I absolutely need to," I explained and kissed his chin. He sighed and nodded.
"Promise me something," I said after a few minutes.
"Anything."
"Promise me, no swear to me, that you won't tell Ciel, even if he gives you the order to do so. Please Sebastian?" I asked, placing my hand on his cheek. He looked at me and covered my hand with his own.
"I swear on my life and our love, darling," he whispered and kissed my forehead, rubbing his hand down my arm.
"Sebastian?"
"Yes?"
"I love you."
He smiled. "I love you too."
I pecked his lips and leaned my head back against his chest once I sat between his legs. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I covered his hands with my own.
"What did you do earlier with Ciel and Soma?"
He sighed and explained. "There has been murders that are quite odd and only a strong person could have done them in such a quick time."
"So you think it was Agni and he left the manor, so you followed him," I concluded.
"Spying on us kitten?" He teased.
"Pfft you wish. No the servants told me that you left after Agni did and now that you tell me this? It's easy to tell what happened."
"My kitten is a smart one," sighed Sebastian.
"Why is Soma here? I forgot to ask."
"Apparently he wants to find a woman who raised him and an Englishman brought her here."
"And is she?"
"Yes she is. Agni knew she was here and kept quiet while following orders of the man who brought her here and murder people with his strength."
"You haven't done anything huh?"
"Not until the brat orders me to do so. He also ordered me to participate in a curry contest so I could beat that man and I made dozens of pots of curry earlier. A complete waste of time," sighed Sebastian. I leaned up and kissed his neck, making him shudder slightly.
"You seemed to have a rough day," I whispered against his skin.
"We both did," he sighed and kissed me once more.

Time skip to time of contest

Curry contest
What the hell is curry anyways? I asked Ciel and he said it was an Indian plate.
I walked beside Sebastian inside the building and everyone looked at me once I walked in. Shit.
I was wearing my usual uniform though, but they think this clothing is odd. Especially the gear.
"I find it impressive how you don't seem to care about other people's opinion towards you," said Sebastian beside me.
"You get used to it," I responded.
We arrived at the center of the building: at the front there was a stage, a banner on top and a table for judges at the side. And a throne on the corner.
"I have to go...could you give me a kiss for good luck?" Asked Sebastian hopefully. I looked at him with an eyebrow raised.
I rolled my eyes and shook my head.
"I'm on duty right now as a soldier." I reminded him. He shrugged and quickly leaned down, pecking my lips while Ciel and the servants looked away.
"Ass," I muttered and looked away. He chuckled and excused himself to prepare.
After the cooks all went upstage to prepare, the host began to talk about the contest and crap that I ignored looking around.
Something...didn't feel right. I got a bad feeling.
I bit my bottom lip before surveying the area.
I turned my attention back on stage and saw Sebastian looking back at me. He raises his eyebrow at me, his eyes showing a bit of worry and confusion. I shook my head and felt a shiver go up my spine when I heard a fanfare and I turned to see a short woman covered from head to toe in black, including a veil covering her face.
But that wasn't what made me stiffen it was the man next to her. He had white hair and purple eyes. He looked around the crowd and I froze when his gaze locked with mine.