Chapter 26

Good evening readers. I am back with an update XDD And I've been thinking, maybe opening a position for a second author? Opinions=comment/message me. ALSO: I won't do the part where they go to church and all that because of the effing nun scene (which I hate since Bassy is mine). I tried to think of a way to change that part but I still don't like it so I am asking all of you to not suggest anything. Anyways here's another chapter
*WARNING: suggested content

Reader-chan POV

Sebastian had his arm wrapped around my shoulders, squeezing so often. I had my arm wrapped around his waist and snuggling into his arm.
He would often bend down and peck my lips or I'd pull him down by his tie and kiss him.
We were walking through the streets once more after cuddling for a couple of hours and just talking and it was nice. He opened himself to me and I to him.
I felt like I could do anything by his side, as stupid as it sounds but he makes me happy and safe.
We were passing a couple of alleys and I saw a group of drunk men staggering out of one.
They were cackling and pushing each other. I felt Sebastian squeeze me tighter against him as they noticed us.
"What a pretty lady!" slurred one of the men, the leader probably since the others stood behind him.
"How 'bout you come with us and have some fun?" he grinned as he approached us.
He reached his hand towards my chest, but before I could do something, a force pushed him across the street at lightning speed. I gaped up at Sebastian, wondering how much of a brute he could be.
His eyes shown with fury and hatred.
"I'm afraid that won't be possible," he gritted through his teeth.
"Oh and why not?" shouted one of the other men as two rushed to help the one that was a whimpering mess across the street.
"Because she is a pure goddess and you're not even close to being worthy of acknowledging her beauty-" I interrupted him with placing a hand on his pale cheekbone, before he went on killing spree.
"Sebastian, let's just go okay?" I asked and looked at the men who grinned at me and looked me up and down. I glared at them in disgust. Pigs. It's not the first time I've dealt with men who tried to get into my pants. They usually go back where they came from with broken bones or worse.
"Hold on pretty lady-" one of them grabbed my wrist as we turned to go. I almost puked when I smelled the alcohol from his mouth.
I grunted and kicked his torso, sending him flying back. I rubbed at my red wrist.
"Oi get 'em!!" One of the four remaining shouted. As they rushed towards us, I heard Sebastian chuckle softly.
"My love, please close your eyes, I don't want you to see. Let me take care of the situation," he muttered softly. I did as told and a couple of seconds later I heard screams of pure agony.
"DEMON!!!"
I almost laughed at the scream. A few moments later, I heard the....clacking?...of heels walking towards me. Then a cold hand rested against my cheek, caressing it. I blushed.
"You didn't even flinch at my touch?" Said Sebastian as I opened my eyes. I placed my hand on top of his and smiled.
"I'm not afraid of you Sebastian. I trust you," I whispered and wiped away a small droplet of blood on his cheek.
Sebastian smiled softly down at me and kissed me.
I kissed back before pulling away and looking over his shoulder.
Nothing.
No bodies, no blood, nothing.
I gave Sebastian a questioning look.
"How did you do that?"
"Well darling I'm simply one hell of a butler," Sebastian smirked and pecked my cheek. I snorted and intertwined my fingers with his.
"Alright, Mr. Perfect lets go," I tugged at his arm.

Time skip back to mansion

Sebastian walked me to my room door. I turned around and pulled him down by his tie, placing my lips against his.
He responded by pinning me against the door, his hands on either side of my head as I wrapped mine around his neck, pulling him closer and nibbling on his bottom lip.
I heard him groan softly and he opened his mouth, shoving his tongue against mine.
I gasped as I felt his hands run down my sides and stop at my thighs.
Sebastian bent down and picked my up, wrapping my legs against his waist.
He opened the door to my room and led us to the bed. I landed on my back, my head between pillows.
I kicked my boots off as I saw Sebastian practically ripping his coat and shirt off.
I blushed when I saw his pale but well built, might I say, chest. His abs were godly. I wanted to run my hands along his whole body.
Sebastian smirked and straddled my hips. His lips crashed onto mine, fingers tangling into my hair as I ran my hands down his shoulders and rock hard abs. I squealed into his mouth when he squeezed my thigh, giving him more access into my mouth.
I was dazed and let him dominate my lips until I felt his fingers tugging at the sides of my skirt.
I froze and pushed him away, breathing heavily. His eyes were glazed with lust and concern at the same time.
"Is something wrong?" he whispered, scooting closer to me on the bed.
"Yeah uh I'm not ready to take that step yet," I blushed even more, looking away from his gaze, feeling embarrassed. He's probably gonna laugh at me. Because I'm a virgin and I don't want to do it with him.
Sebastian pulled me to sit on top of his lap and turned my chin to meet his gaze.
"You needn't feel embarrassed (y/n) I understand. I apologize for rushing you, I thought you wanted the same thing. However, I'll wait for as long as you want me to," Sebastian smiled and kissed me beneath my ear.
I gripped his bare shoulders and pecked his cheek.
"Thank you Sebastian," I smiled at him, feeling relieved, "I love you."
"I love you too (y/n). More than you could possibly imagine."