Chapter 12

Haaaaiiiiii!!!! Jk Hello my fellow readers!! So I decided I was going to continue posting the story on here cuz why not? Anyways sorry for letting some of you down. I love you all for reading this story and reviewing!! Trust me I just re-read all of the comments and I was laughing my ass off at some of them (most of them tbh). So yeah, sorry for wasting some of your time reading this note but just wanted to say I love ya'll (again) and let the story continue!! :]

Reader-chan POV

Whoosh!
I grunted as I dodged another tree out of like 1 million! I swear that there's more trees than the Forest of Giant Trees!! I looked across from me and saw a dark shadow jumping from tree branch to tree branch. I looked back towards the front and lightly smiled. Sometimes I wonder how someone like Sebastian Michaelis be a demon. I mean, sure he can be a butthead and a pain in my ass, but his persona demonstrates the opposite of such a creature.

I clenched my teeth and furrowed my eyebrows. Never judge a book by its cover, Erwin would say, after more titan-shifters were discovered. I guess that's what makes me so wary when I'm around him, I thought. The fact that he's too perfect makes me stand on guard, ready to take anything he throws my way.

However...I can't deny the feeling of my heart racing when I feel his presence close. The way I try to not make a fool of myself in front of him, especially when he sends a true, genuine smile towards my way, that leaves me having to control a blush.

Snap! I looked up and released the hooks from the trees, squatting down in the high tree branch. I looked around me, and met Sebastian's gaze on the branch on the opposite side.

I heard something, I mouthed and pointed at my ear with one hand as I pointed towards a rocky wall nearby.

Grr...I placed my operating devices against the blades that were slightly sticking out by my sides and pulled trigger, making it attach to the blades. I slowly and quietly pulled them out and squinted, trying to see through the fog. I inhaled deeply and my eye twitched when I saw....a naked man? My lips pursed as I saw him clearly, ignoring looking...down there. He had long white hair, not as long as that red haired creep (Grell!!). He began walking closer to our location, sniffing as he went. My grip tightened. Why was he acting like a dog? Is he related to the so called curse? And if so-

My mind focused once more on the man when his head suddenly snapped up and his eyes locked on mine. I stood up and raised my chin lightly, not intimidated by his gaze. His eyes showed confusion and curiosity...much like a dog. But then his head turned behind him and he let out a loud exhale. He looked at me one last time, before he ran off, into the fog.

Before I knew it, I felt a familiar hand resting on my shoulder.

"Let's go after him, maybe we'll-"

"No," I interrupted Sebastian. I looked up at him and saw him raise an eyebrow.

"Not yet. At the moment, we'll head back, report what we found to Ciel...and wait," I said.

"And wait for what exactly, (y/n)?"

"For the right moment to launch an attack," I responded and jumped off the branch.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY SEBASTIAN'S CATS HIDDEN IN HIS CLOSET

"A man, not decent, was wandering near the village?" Asked an incredulous Ciel. 

"Two and a half miles, to be specific," I added.

"Why didn't you two do anything?" I glanced over at Sebastian and nodded, beckoning me to continue.