The Blogger || Sequel

By k_zeresh

⚠SEQUEL TO THE ASSISTANT!!! PLEASE READ THE FIRST BOOK OR YOU'RE GOING TO BE CONFUSED⚠ It's been three months... More

Look At Me Now
2k16
I Bet
I Bet Part Two
All Back
Interviews With The Cast
Throwed
Player
They Say
You Are...
She Ain't You
She Ain't You Part Two
2 Complicated Part Two
Little More (Royalty)
One More Chance
Ain't Thinkin Bout You
Twitter Rant's
Love Me No More
Drunk Texting
Fallin Down
X
Intro
Day One
Grass Ain't Greener
All About You
Right By My Side
See You Around
See You Around Part Two
Who's Gonna (Nobody)
Nobody's Business
Blow It In The Wind
Add Me In
Don't Kill The Fun
Hold Up
My Friend
Stereotype
Love More
Anyway
Anyway Part Two
Hold You Down
First 48
Changed Man
Right Here
Lost In Ya Love
Forever
Forever Part Two

2 Complicated

11K 719 487
By k_zeresh

"I have so many regrets, this isn't how things used to be and you're never satisfied. Guess what? I stopped fuckin trying. You suck! In case you didn't know, you're horrible."- Chris Brown

Omniscient

Karrueche watched in stone silence as Chris got dressed. She hadn't said to much to him after their small argument yesterday. She knew that at this point, she was getting on Chris's bad side, and it would be detrimental to her getting what she wanted.

Karrueche walked up to Chris, hugging him from behind. "I'm sorry babe." She whispered.

Chris let out a loud sigh, peeling her hands from around his waist. "Apology accepted."

"So where you going?" She asked, following him out the room. "The studio. Zendaya's team called and asked if I would be a feature for her new song." Chris answered, grabbing his keys.

"Oh. Well what time will you be home?"

"I don't know. It'll be late. Anyways I'll see you later." Chris planted a light kiss on her cheek before walking out the door.

Karrueche watched from the window as he drove off, before running to the room, rummaging through the medicine cabinet.

She pulled out her bottles of Valium and Rohypnol. Two popular prescription drugs used to spike drinks. The two mixed together would be way more powerful than before.

Karrueche smiled grimly to herself, as she placed the pills in her shorts, before running downstairs to the kitchen. She decided that she would make a nice dinner for Chris to conceal over her devious intentions.

>>>>

"This party is hella boring." Trey yelled to August over the loud music. They were currently at Christina Milian's house party. The people and the music was dry. August really didn't want to go, but since Trey kept asking him about it he finally gave in.

"Yeah, I'm bout ta leave on some real shit. I don' 'een fucks with Christina like dat. Besides she's friends with Concrete." August turned his nose up at her winding to Work by Rihanna.

"You wild." Trey laughed. "But if you really wanna leave, I'm ready."

"Hol' up. Ima get anotha' drink then we can be out." August said, before making his way to the kitchen. He grabbed a cup, pouring himself some punch.

"Having fun?"

August looked up to see Christina smiling at him.

"Uh yeah. Dis party lit." August lied.

"I'm glad you're enjoying yourself." Christina said. "No not really." August coughed.

"Huh?" She frowned at him. "Oh nothing. Me an' Trey boutta head out though. Thanks fa invitin us." August said, sipping on his drink.

Christina poked her lips out. "You can't leave just yet besides..." Her voice trailed off, as she pulled her phone out. "Sorry I gotta take this. It's Kae." She said, before answering the phone.

"Ooh I can't stand dat guh." August mumbled to himself, deciding to eavesdrop on Christina's conversation.

"Hey Kae what's up?... Oh you're gonna do it today... Girl I hope you know what you doing... Cause if Chris finds out you're not pregnant then game over..."

"Cause if Chris find's out you're not pregnant, then game over..."

"What the fuck?" August cursed under his breathe. Christina's last sentence repeated over in his mind, as he walked to the other side of the kitchen pretending to grab some chips.

"Girl you just need to put one of each pill in the drink... If you do more, you'll kill the man... I hope you know what you're doing..."

"Aw hell nah." August walked up to Christina, and grabbed her phone, hanging it up. He had already heard enough to know that Karrueche was up to no good.

"What the hell?! Give me my phone!" Christina yelled, glaring at August.

"I ain't giving ya shit till you tell meh what type fuck shit Chlorine is up too!" August retorted, placing her phone in his pocket. He grabbed her hand, pulling her out the kitchen.

"What the hell is going on?" Trey frowned as they passed him.

"Trey come on." August said, as his grip on Christina's hand never loosened. August pulled Christina outside, while Trey followed them.

"What's going on?" A clueless Trey repeated.

"Cantaloupe not pregnant anymo'. An she tryna get pregnant again by messing with Chris drank like she did las' time." August chuckled, putting it all together. "Ain't dat right Christina?"

Her eye's darted from Trey to August. "No that's not true-"

"Guh I dare ya ta lie in ma face when I just hurd ya entire conversation." August's nostrils flared out as he spoke. "Nah les' try dis again."

Christina swallowed hard, staring at the ground. She couldn't believe she was about to rat out her best friend. But it really was no point in lying when August had heard their conversation. "Well uh- a couple of weeks ago, Karrueche lost her baby. She had a miscarriage-"

"Shaking my head. God don't like ugly." Trey cut in. He honestly didn't feel an ounce of sympathy for Kae. "My bad. Continue."

"Well anyways she was really devastated about it. She knows the baby is why Chris got back with her. But of course their relationship is down the drain so tonight she plans on drugging him again in order to get pregnant aga-" Christina burst out crying, covering her mouth.

"The fuck you cryin fa?" August smirked. "This is just so horrible." Christina sniffed.

"Nah dis is next level delusional shit. Thanks fa informin us Christina. Trey les go." August said, walking past her.

"We need to call Chris ASAP to let him know what's going on." Trey replied, once they were inside the car. August started the car, pulling into the street. "If dis shit don' wake Chris dumbass up, I don't know what will." He sighed, connecting his phone to Bluetooth.

"And it's a wrap!" The producer called from window. Chris took off his headphones, looking at Zendaya. They had just finished recording for her song Something New.

"Thank you so much for agreeing to do this song with me. It means a lot." Zendaya gushed. "No problem. I'm always here to help." Chris smiled.

Buzz! Buzz!

Chris felt his phone vibrate in his back pocket. He took it out, seeing August was calling him. "I gotta take this." Chris said, walking out the booth, before sliding the green bar over.

"What's up August."

"Yo man, whea' you at?"

"I'm at the studio. Why what's up?" Chris frowned. "Okay good. I need you ta step out cause I really need ya ta hea' what I'm bout ta tell you." August said.

"Okay." Chris felt himself getting nervous, wondering what was so urgent. "What's going on?" He asked, once he had stepped out of the room.

"Car Key's isn't pregnant. Ha friend Christina told me an' Trey dat she los ha baybeh a couple of weeks ago. But whas' crazy is dat she's plannin on druggin an' rapin you again in order ta get pregnant again." August rushed out.

Chris pulled his phone away from his ear, staring at it. He couldn't believe what he had just heard.

"Yo Chris you still thea'?" August asked. A storm of emotions rushed through Chris as he, placed the phone back on his ear. "Yeah I'm here." He croaked.

"Did you hea' what I just said?"

"Yeah I did. Look I'll call you once I'm at the house." Chris sighed, before hanging up. A million thoughts ran through his mind as he made his way back to his car.

He felt anger, sadness, and regret. Knowing that Kae was planning on drugging him again, made him sick to his stomach. Chris was hurt that she had lost the baby, cause he honestly loved the unborn child, and couldn't wait to meet him or her. But he was angry that Karrueche would keep something like that away from him, then try to cover it up. He regretted his actions in deciding to get back with her, because now it was evident that all she was trying to do was trap him.

Once Chris finally got to the house, he ran to the door, quickly unlocking it. The smell of shrimp tacos hit his nose as he entered.

He walked to the kitchen to see a fully made up Karreuche preparing shrimp tacos.

"Hey baby. I'm making one of your favorite's." Karrueche smiled at him. "I'm surprised. What's the occasion?" Chris asked sarcastically. He couldn't remember the last time Karrueche had actually cooked for him.

Karrueche wiped her hands on a towel, making her way over to Chris. He tensed up as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "I know I've been a pain in your ass lately. I just want you to know that I wanna make things work between us." She smiled, caressing his ear.

"Mhmm." Chris nodded, looking down at the liar before him. "So maybe after this dinner we can you know..." Karreuche giggled, licking his face.

"Okay. I'm gonna go wash my hands." Chris said calmly. As much as he wanted to go off, he knew he needed to hold off for as long as he could.

"Okay." Karrueche watched as he walked to the bathroom before pulling out two wine glasses. "Baby do you want red wine or white wine?" She called out.

Chris dried his hands. "Uh... White wine." He answered. Chris walked out of the bathroom, peeking behind the corner. He watched in silent anger as, Kae filled the two glasses with wine, before dropping two white pills in one, stirring the drink.

She smiled watching the pills dissolve in the drink.

"Fuck is you doing!?" Chris yelled, causing her to jump. Karrueche let out a small scream, spilling the drink in the process. "Ohmagawd Chris you scared me!" She gasped, clutching her chest.

"Karrueche is there something you wanna tell me?" Chris questioned, stepping closer to her. "Um... No what are you talking about." She swallowed.

Chris pinched the bridge of his nose, feeling his irritation rising. "I'm giving you the opportunity to be honest with me Kae. If you just tell the truth, that'll help diffuse this situation. Now I'm gonna ask you one more time. Do you have something to tell me?." He repeated.

Karrueche eye's widened, wondering if Chris knew she wasn't pregnant anymore. "I um... Chris I don't know what you're talking about." She stammered, deciding to play clueless.

Chris let out a loud obnoxious laugh. "Okay since you wanna play dumb, I'll play dumb too and act like you didn't lose the baby. I'll play dumb and act like you didn't just spike that drink." Chris gritted, snatching the drink from her hand's. He threw the glass, watching it shatter against the wall.

Karrueche backed against the counter. She had been exposed and didn't know what to do. "Chris I-I..."

"Nah fuck that shit! You lied man. You did me dirty and I let you. All this time I been feeling guilty because of the many wrongs I made in our relationship but that doesn't justify anything!" Chris shouted, his voice rising with every word. He grabbed the second glass, throwing it against the wall.

Karrueche curled up into a ball, sobbing. "I'm sorry!" She cried. Chris looked down at her, not sure of what to do next. He hadn't felt this angry in a long time.

"Christopher what's going on?"

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I live for Cliffhangers 😂😂

Vote/Comment/Share

💫PrettyPettyGang💫

❤Kira❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 191 22
Jade, a shy and observed girl let's her insecurities and doubts interfere with what many think could be a, "good thing" but something, someone, chang...
24.2M 848K 81
The Highest Ranking: #2 Romance |Currently in Hot List| 08-Feb-18 #2 Romance |Currently in Hot List| 08-Jan-17 #2 Romance |Currently in Hot List| 21...
204K 5.1K 35
Hailey Baxter signed a marriage contract with Xavier Anderson, billionaire of Anderson Inc, as she needed money to pay for her mother's hospital bill...
299K 5.8K 53
Mea Savanna, strong, caring and bold. Dropping out of college wasn't in her to do list but after her mother's death; everything went down hell. She d...