I WAS KIDNAPPED...FROM MY KID...

Від ROFLMAO

Sky is a normal 17 years old. She likes to hang with friends and pranking people. When her and her friends go... Більше

I WAS KIDNAPPED...FROM MY KIDNAPPERS...WTF! CHARACTER PROFILES
I WAS KIDNAPPED...FROM MY KIDNAPPERS...WTF! Chapter 2
I WAS KIDNAPPED...FROM MY KIDNAPPERS...WTF! Chapter 3
I WAS KIDNAPPED...FROM MY KIDNAPPERS...WTF! Chapter 4
I WAS KIDNAPPED...FROM MY KIDNAPPERS...WTF! Chapter 5
I WAS KIDNAPPED...FROM MY KIDNAPPERS...WTF! Chapter 6
I WAS KIDNAPPED...FROM MY KIDNAPPERS...WTF! Chapter 7
I WAS KIDNAPPED...FROM MY KIDNAPPERS...WTF! Chapter 8
I WAS KIDNAPPED...FROM MY KIDNAPPERS...WTF! Chapter 9
I WAS KIDNAPPED...FROM MY KIDNAPPERS...WTF! Chapter 10
I WAS KIDNAPPED...FROM MY KIDNAPPERS...WTF! Chapter 11
I WAS KIDNAPPED...FROM MY KIDNAPPERS...WTF! Chapter 12
I WAS KIDNAPPED...FROM MY KIDNAPPERS...WTF! Chapter 13
I WAS KIDNAPPED...FROM MY KIDNAPPERS...WTF! Chapter 14
I WAS KIDNAPPED...FROM MY KIDNAPPERS...WTF! Chapter 15
I WAS KIDNAPPED...FROM MY KIDNAPPERS...WTF! Chapter 16
I WAS KIDNAPPED...FROM MY KIDNAPPERS...WTF! Chapter 17
I WAS KIDNAPPED...FROM MY KIDNAPPERS...WFT! Chapter 18
I WAS KIDNAPPED...FROM MY KIDNAPPERS...WTF! Chapter 19
I WAS KIDNAPPED...FROM MY KIDNAPPERS...WTF! Chapter 20
I WAS KIDNAPPED...FROM MY KIDNAPPERS...WTF! Chapter 21
I WAS KIDNAPPED...FROM MY KIDNAPPERS...WTF! Chapter 22
I WAS KIDNAPPED...FROM MY KIDNAPPERS...WTF! Chapter 23
I WAS KIDNAPPED...FROM MY KIDNAPPERS...WTF! Chapter 24
I WAS KIDNAPPED...FROM MY KIDNAPPERS...WTF! Chapter 25
I WAS KIDNAPPED...FROM MY KIDNAPPERS...WTF! Chapter 26
I WAS KIDNAPPED...FROM MY KIDNAPPERS...WTF! Chapter 27
I WAS KIDNAPPED...FROM MY KIDNAPPERS...WTF! Chapter 28
I WAS KIDNAPPED...FROM MY KIDNAPPERS...WTF! Chapter 30
I WAS KIDNAPPED...FROM MY KIDNAPPERS...WTF! Chapter 31

I WAS KIDNAPPED...FROM MY KIDNAPPERS...WTF! Chapter 29

1.6K 18 4
Від ROFLMAO

The guy on the side is roughly who Ashton is based on. Just with real vivid green eyes. :P

Phoenix's P.O.V

My whole body craved, needed to cry, release the amount of hurt I was going through. A powerful, intense pressure threatened to crush my chest, if I didn't know I couldn't die I would had thought I was. I wouldn't cry, though, I wouldn't do it. That's not what I was brought up to do. Real Marino Men didn't cry.

My Father's voice appeared in my head, his voice snakeing into my thoughts, "Don't you dare cry, Nicholas! You are a man!" In my mind I knew I couldn't brave the sight of them together for much longer. Putting on my emotionless face was hard. I could feel it slipping with every sniffle I heard from Sky, followed by my brother's soothing voice. But I had to remain strong. I wouldn't show them my weakness.

With each step I had to fight with myself not to just curl up on the dirty ground now and cry, cry until I couldn't shed a single tear no more.

I tried, as I walked past them not to look at them. I tried, as I walked past them not to shed a tear. His arms around her, protecting her. Her head, cowering on his chest. Her whole body fitted perfectly with his.

I didn't want to. God knows why I did it, my heart - what's left of it - screamed at me not to, tried to reject the idea but I did it, anyways. I must be a sucker for punishment. I looked into Ashton's eyes.

His eyes tried to look, seek in mine for forgiveness, something I don't think I could handle right now. As soon as I made eye contact and saw that I had to run.

He didn't yell after me. I didn't expect or want him to. I wouldn't had come back.

I wanted her to yell after me.

But there only sound to fill my ears was the thud of my feet slamming against the ground, doing my best to get out of here as soon as possible.

Ashton's P.O.V

What the fuck just happened?

Sky - the girl I kidnapped months ago, who hated me at first - loved me? What would happen now? How would we live with each other, now? Try to avoid her?

Oh GOD! What would Emily say? The girl living in my house loved me. Of course she'd have a problem with that! Who wouldn't? Oh shit, oh sh-

"Ash?" Sky's voice sounded weak and was no louder than a whisper. "I've ruined us, haven't I."

How'd you reply to that? Oh, of course you have! Or, no, we'll just live with each other though you love me and I'm in an relationship.

Chuckling sarcastically at my silent she added, "That says it all, doesn't it? God, I'm so stupid." Lifting her head off my tear soaked tee she refused to meet my eyes, staring at the ground only. "W-we could pretend, you know? I could pretend I never said it. It'll be like old times!" Nervous laughter escaped her lips. I didn't reply again. For once, I was speechless.

"I just can't lose you, Ash."

Finally her eyes meet mine and like a bullet smashing through my skill it hit me. The love, emotion pouring out of her heart through her eyes was magical. But... I didn't love her like that.

"I love you, too, Sky." I whispered, watching her eyes sparkle. Looking at her like that made me feel like such a prick as the next sentence slipped through my hesitant lips. "But like a sister."

Her face collasped into never ending sadness, her eyes losing her lively sprit, her smile slide off her face as her arms went limp around my waist.

"Oh."

"Yeah..."I said, unsettled. How could I do that to her?! But what else could I had done? Told her I loved her and lived a lie? That was worst than telling her the truth. "I'm sorry."

Shaking her head she smiled sadly, "I... erm, I shouldn't had said it, anyways." After a heartbeat she asked with a voice that made me want to punch myself, "If - I shouldn't be asking this - if Emily wasn't around... Would you love me?"

I knew the answer to that. I knew that if I hadn't Emily that I would had fallen for Sky and right now I would had been the happiest man in the world. But that's not what happened.

"Yes, I would had, Sky. You're an amazing girl."

God, I'm so stupid. I shouldn't had said that but at the same time I felt it needed to be said. It gave her a false hope, a what-could-had-been hope. But also, I had to let her know that she was an amazing girl, any man was lucky enough to even be talked to by Sky, she was that awesome.

Though I only wanted my words to comfort her it did the opposite affected. Her eyes started to tear up and threatened to spill any second.

Twitching my hand acted out of reflect to go and wipe the salty water away from her eyes, as soon as I realised what I was doing I dropped my hand. Fast.

Wiping a tear from her eye she sniffled quietly. "Can you teleport me to my room, please?"

In silence I held her close - I had to do, I didn't want to. It was already unbearably awkward and tense - as we teledported to her room.

As soon as we arrived she moved away from me as quickly as she could, almost pushing herself away from me.

Emotionless she thanked me and sat on her bed. Not wanting to create even more awkwardness I left quickly, closing the door... but not quick enough to miss her heartbroken sobs. Jeesh, I'm such a prick. Why couldn't I just... what could I had done? Why is this suddenly so complex?!

 Feeling sick with anger with myself I teleported to my room where Emily was waiting on my bed, cuddling my hoodie.

"Hi." I said.

Jumping off the bed with a smile she ran into my arms, breathing a sigh of relief as we made contact. "You went to fight a werewolf and all you say is: hi?" Chuckling she buried her head into me, trying to get as close as possible. Making smile circles with her finger in the small of my back she sighed with content, as if it pained her to be away from me.

Breathing deeply I remained silent. She didn't notice, rambling on about how stupid and foolish I was but that's why she loved me. When she said the word 'loved' I cringed, which she did notice. It was the first time she had said it... and I cringed. Way to go, Ashton. Fuck up two things why don't I?

"I... I didn't mean to say it, Ash." Her voice was scared, like she was worried I'd run away from her love. "It slipped out." Pearing up from her eyelashes she shyly looked up at me.

Could this get anymore complex?

Closing my eyes I replied, "But do you? Love me?"

Feeling her eyes on my face I shut my eyes tighter. "Yes."

It didn't feel as amazing as I thought it would. I thought my face would break into a smile that would hurt from beaming so much. I thought I'd pick her up and hug her, spinning her like they do in the movies. It didn't feel like that. It feel compulsory to say it back.

"I love you, too."

Opening my eyes it was the same as Sky's expression. Only, not as powerful. Not as beautiful. But unlike Sky Emily's expression didn't slip off her face, it remained happy as she kissed me deeply, my eyes still closed.

My body didn't respond at first, but as she deepen it I felt my lips move along with hers, though it was on their own actions. I felt disconnected from my own body.

We broke apart, breathing heavy and eyes wide open. Giggles escaped Em's red, swollen lips. "I can't believe I said it! I love you, Ash, I love you so much!"

I said it back. Just forming the words with my mouth. Not really... saying it. I was just making the sounds she wanted to her, faking the emotions.

What is wrong with me?! My girl - the girl I freakin' love - said she loved me. I should be smiling like there's not tomorrow! It's the guilt, I said to myself, the guilt about hurting Sky and Phoenix. That's right, how can I expect myself to smile when I could had just ruined my friendship with my best friend.

...

Did I really just call her my best friend? Whoa... I guess I considered Sky as my best friend. I did send every moment with her when I was home, literally. Maybe... maybe I didn't ruin our friendship. Maybe - hopefully - it was just a phase, a crush that will disappear. I hope it is, I really fucking hope it is, otherwise I'm going to miss her.

Em's hand waved inches from my eyes, "Earth to Ash, you there?" She looked at me closely, really looking at me. She saw past the fake smile and creases formed on her forehead as her eyebrows burrowed together. "What happened out there? Are you hurt?"

Her hands frantically searched my head and arms, ignoring my protests. Finally her annoying overprotected vibe started to irritate me too much for me to bear. "Emily! Just stop!" I gently but forcefully moved her hands from my arms and straightened my tee, avoiding her eyes.

"I'm not hurt, okay?" Lifting my head gradually I dragged my eyes to hers, "I'm just a little stressed. Nothing to worry about." I soothed, my tone trying to be nonchalantly but it was clearly strained. "Promise." I even added a smile to try and convince her.

It wouldn't work though. She knew me too well.

Shaking her head like she was angry with my explanation she replied, "You're lying! Gosh, Ashton, you think I can't when you're lying yet? How can you lie to me? Just tell me, please..." Her nostrils flared and  she threw her hands in the air in exasperation.

"Did Phoenix get hurt?" I shook my head.

Unless she guessed - which I highly doubt she will, my girl's clever but not that clever - I wouldn't tell her. It would create even more awkwardness, and I didn't want Emily to become enemies with Sky. Sky need a lfriend right now.

"Sky?"

Breathing in slowly, "No." My answer was short and quick. Too quick to come off normal. It was an obvious tell-sign, which was so stupid of me. Stupid Ashton, stupid Ashton!

"Liar!"

Tears formed in her eyes as she questioned my actions, "Why lie about Sky?"

A chant started in my mind. I will just block her out. Go to my happy place, just block her out. Ignore her words. Just ignor-

"What happened?! Did she-"

I'm blocking you out. I'm in my happy place. There's a beach, with some warm water and ... and I CAN'T STAND THIS ANY LONGER!

"Just tell me, for Godnessak-"

My roar erupted through my throat, bouncing on the walls. "NO!" It filled the room with an resentful silence. "I don't want to tell you anything. I ... just don't-. God, when did it become so damn hard to talk to you?!"

"What?" A whisper travelled the room, as she narrowed her eyes. "It's hard for you to talk to me? I'm always here to listen to you, you know that." Her voice shook towards the end. I wanted to run at her and beg for forgiveness and embrace in a hug and never let go. I also wanted to yell at her some more, which was wrong because Emily did nothing wrong except worry over me.

And it was smothering me.

Looking at her eyes I couldn't stand it anymore. The whole room was swallowing in on me,  it was hard to breathe. "I-I need to breathe."

Without looking back at her I ran out the door.

I knew where I was going.

I knew it was gonna be a mistake but I didn't give a fuck.

Sky's P.O.V

The room was cold and dark.

Just like how my pathetic little life was now.

I just fucked it all, now. If I just kept my damn mouth shut I'd be hanging with Phoenix and Ash, having a blast. Even talking with Emily.

Emily. I wanted so badly to hate her, loathe her even but I couldn't. She was so nice and warm, Ashton deserved someone like her. They were great together. I can't say she took my Ashton away from me 'cause he never really was mine in the first place.

So my hatred turned to myself. Lucky me.

If I had just done it differently! If I just done something else except run into his arms, crying my freakin' eyes out.  I just ruin everything!

Pulling the blanket over my head I closed my eyes and just laid there.

The same thoughts turned around and around in my mind. And endless vicious circle of how exactly I messed up my freakin' life.

The booming sound of my door being slammed against the wall made me jump out my bed, scared out of my mind.

What the hell?

There was a figure in the door way, a tall boyish figure.

Oh God, Oh God, please don't let it be Phoenix, please don't be Phoenix.

If it was Phoenix I'd just end up crying my eyes out, begging forgiveness.

"Sky." His voice was husky and deep, laced with some emotion. Hunger, lust.

His lanky build blurred and suddenly he appeared inches from me.

"Ashton?"

Bending down so he was close he smirked devilishly. Without a second more his soft lips touched mine.

Shock was an understatement of how I was feeling as he pulled away just enough for me to see his eyes dance with excitement.

"What are you doin-"

He kissed me again, this time there was more need to feel, a deeper hunger to taste each other. It wasn't sweet and unexpected like the first, it was hot and fierce. Something in my body had been let free and wasn't going to stop until I tasted everything.

It was so maddening to feel his body against mine, so close his warmth radiated off him. My mind tried to keep up with what was happening, why was he here? Is this just a dream? And for once I just shut my brain off and did what my body told me. Running my hands under his tee I felt him shudder against my cold hands.

Breaking the kiss for a split second Ashton picked up and threw me onto the bed with a knowing smirk on his delicious lips and a glint in his eyes.

His lips travelled down my neck, biting gently until he reached my collarbone.

Right now, I didn't care that I was angry with the world. Right now, I was here with him, him touching my skin with such passion it made my breath hitch.

But my mind - selfish, foolish mind - yelled at me to think this over.

HE DOESN'T LOVE YOU!

The thought striked me as I realised that I shouldn't be doing this. If he didn't love me then why was he here?

Shoving my hands against his naked chest - whoa, when did he take his tee off?! - I sat up straight.

"Why the fuck are you here?! You're messin' with my head, Ash!"

Still excited and hyper he place his finger on my lips, "Shush," He soothed, "Don't talk."

Leaning forward he went to kiss me again. I knew if I let him kiss me all my self-strength would be pushed away and I'd end up doing something I regret. I'd regret that I let him kiss me even though I knew he didn't feel the same way I did.

"You don't love me."

I didn't say it as a question but rather a statement when his lips brush mine. Freezing he breathed a sigh against my hot skin, leaving it tingly. He still answered it anyways.

"No, I don't."

Turning my head away from him, staring at the floor I whispered, "Then what the hell are you doing here?"

I heard creak of the bed as he picked up his tee and pulled it over his head, "I..."

"Just get out."

So... please tell me what you think!

I hoped you enjoyed it, though I didn't enjoy writing it. :( Ashton really messed up.

Anyways, YOU GUYS ROCK for reading my story. :P

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

5K 55 36
Cleo is a 19 year old all she ever does is work, eat and sleep she never goes out to have any fun. Her friend Lucy encourages her to go out one night...
The blood secret Від Alex

Підліткова література

273 23 23
THIS STORY IS COMPLETE AND THERE WILL BE A BOOK 2 (COMING SOON) 18 year old Sky Heartfilia has lived a pretty normal life, apart from loosing her fat...
I Became Queen Від Lovewolf17

Перевертні

4.7K 184 41
Nikki Winters lives a normal life. Although, she experiences things that don't normally happen her life is still some what ordinary, until its not.
7.7K 570 34
Introduction: Hi my name is Evelyn Nights I know weird name right? anyways... I'm 15 years old. turning 16 in 2 days away. I never believed In any m...