My Only 'One'

By chocolatyangels

You see I am a normal teenager with great over thinking, reading books twenty four hours, having crushes on t... More

Chapter 1-Vampire
Chapter 3-Chance
Chapter 4-Family
Chapter 5-Possessive
Chapter 6-Training
Chapter 7-Dance
Chapter 8-Friend
Chapter 9-Werewolf
Chapter 10-Kids
Chapter 11-Nightmare
Chapter- 12-Hybrid
Chapter 13-Mate
Chapter 14-Wolf
Chapter 15-Fairy
Chapter 16-Sad
Chapter-17-Hurt
Chapter 18-Chitchat
Chapter 19-Almost
Chapter 20-Ball
Chapter 21-Kidnap
Chapter 22-Trap
Chapter 23-Sentre
Chapter 24-Back Home
Chapter 25-Kiss
Chapter 26-Sleepyhead
Chapter 27-Gabbs
Chapter 28-Shopping
Chapter 29-Mall
Chapter 30-Silence before the Storm
Chapter 31-Love
Chapter 32-Pregnant
Chapter 33-Fake smiles
Chapter 34-Dream come true
Chapter 35-Blank
Chapter 36-Reasons
Chapter 37-Demon Princess
Chapter 38-Struggle
Chapter 39-Rescue
Chapter 40-Back Home
Chapter 41-Fairy Princess
Chapter 42-Family
Chapter 43-Anwers
Chapter 44-Distance
Chapter 45-Misunderstanding
Chapter 46-Together
Chapter 47-Breakdown
Chapter 48-Irritation
Chapter 49-Heat
Chapter 50-Wedding
Epilogue

Chapter 2-Erik

19K 667 60
By chocolatyangels

//Erik's bedroom//

*Edited*

Gabs is unconscious now. Erik immediately came near. I kept a hand before me in a way to say stop and said

"I don't want to hurt your feelings or something but it would be better if you don't come near her for now and change back. Considering how scared she was, give her some time and space to adjust."

He glared at me hearing my words as if to challenge. Wow! What happened to the bubbly personality he previously had.

"Don't look at me like that. You and I both know what I am telling is reasonable. Shift now."

He glared again and Blake growled in warning. Then Erik sighed giving up. Both of them shifted back to human forms.

"I am not trying to separate her from you. I have no say in that matter. I love my sister. Decision is up to her. But I won't allow you to do anything against her wishes. Understood?"

I don't where I got all this braveness. Even if they decide to go against her there is nothing I can do since they are vampires and I am a mere human. They can crush me in a blink of an eye. But when it comes to the ones I love I can't help but be all protective. I love my sister (cousin but like the sister I never had) dearly. I will die before letting something hurt her.

"I won't do anything against her wishes!" he said gritting his teeth and glaring at me. Blake immediately got to my side and stood protectively.

I smiled at him "I am just warning you. Since either of our parents are here it is my duty and I love her very much and can't see her hurt.  If she is hurt in any form by you, mentally or physically, trust me. I will send you to the deepest pits of hell. " What I know you may ask me why am I smiling at the possible kidnappers but he seems like a good person.

He immediately smiled at me and nodded. Wow! These guys emotions change so rapidly. I don't think I should abandon my theory of them being bipolar.

"How come you haven't fainted nor scared of us."

"Should I be?"

"No. "

"Then?"

"Nothing, princess."

They needn't know that I am scared. I honestly don't trust them and I don't want to show them that I am scared. Outside it appears as if I am bold and I plan to act so. Cowering like a coward doesn't help. Even if all this is a plan to kill us I would somehow save Gabs at the least.  They kidnapped us and no one would even question them  if they killed us. I have to be very careful. I wonder if any of them has abilities like Edward from the twilight movie.

"Can I get some water?"

He handed me a glass of water and I slightly sprinkled some on her face to wake her up. She slowly opened her eyes. Now Erik too came near. She saw my first first and then quickly turned around to find them both staring at her. At first her face showed confusion, then fear and finally anger. Oh! Even Gabs emotions are changing fast. What is happening to the people around me or is it just me?

"What is the meaning of this Erik?" Gabs said.

"Huh?" I asked confused.

Erik rubbed his neck awkwardly and offered her a sheepish smile.

" All this while you deceived me !" she said.

"All this while?" I questioned again. Did they know each other?

"Now you got the nerve to kidnap me and involved my cousin too. I should have known something was up when newly transferred hot guy was interested in me. Did you want her all along and that's why you and your cousin asked questions about her and finally kidnapped her. If you even dare to touch Evelyn I will kill you." Gabs said angrily hugging me even more tightly. Have I told you that Gabs can spit fire? Not literally but you get the point right? "I thought you loved me. Guess I am really a fool to think so." What the hell? Love? How could things develop like that in a week?

"Trust me I have my eyes only on you. Haven't you heard when Blake said we are mates. Mates are like soulmates, the other half to us. We are bound to spend all eternity with our mates and love her unlike anything. The questions about Evelyn was for HIS sake, to know about HIS mate. In fact because of your cousin we had to kidnap you or else we would have some time to know each more, love each other more."

 Because of me they got kidnapped?

"Excuse me! Care to explain what is going on!"

Gabs  turned her head to me. Finally! After a long time of being ignored.

She sighed "Evelyn  he is the guy I told you about."

"You mean he is the Erik, your crush,  your new hot transfer student, whom you talk non-stop about."

"Yes." she blushed. It might have something to do with my saying 'crush' and the constant 'your'. Don't blame me. That's how she describes him. 'Hot' and 'my' was mentioned at least a million times while describing him.

From the past one week  all the conversations we were having seemed to be running around him. She even wanted me to meet him and his cousin. But I refused saying I will if it turns out to be something more than a crush. You see he is also his senior so I doubted if this relation would last long. I don't interact with new people quick.

I thought something was wrong when suddenly a new hot guy (as per her sayings) appeared in her school and  was interested in Gabs. And his friend was in my college which created such a commotion in my college that you would think Harry Potter came to my college to study and he was often mentioned by her and various plans to meet him. And I mean it when I said plans cause in that one week itself she asked me at least ten times to meet them which I refused every time. 

"So are you the  hot guy from my college?" I asked Blake

He gritted his teeth and said yes.  What is with these people gritting their teeth and being angry.

"I was in each and every one of your class but you haven't even looked at me. Remember the guy you crossed multiple times and your heart start beating wildly."

I stared at him wide eyed in shock. How did he knew about my heart beat. I avoided that guy particularly because something was different in me when he was around and I made it my mission to ignore him. I don't wanna have any relationship with any one. I wasn't interested in any one. Every one seemed the same to me. After carnal desires. I don't understand this concept of love. So I decided to stay away from the whole male species.

So I wanted to grow old alone with a dog. Seeing I like dogs more than cats. Not offense to cat lovers but dogs seem more cute to me and they are very loyal. But that  guy without even seeing his face something awoke in me deep inside. A desire to know him. A hope that he would be different. But I was scared with the sudden change in me and avoided him like plague. I don't know anything about him. I only saw his feet, his back and the way he walks or stands. That's it. No more. And even that pulled me to him somehow.

"I am that guy." Yeah now that he mentioned I can see the similarities. 

But about my heart racing? 

" Vampires have enhanced senses so I could hear your heart race particularly as I was paying all my attention to you."

"Can you read minds?"

"No. All the things shown in the movies are not true." he understood the origin of my question.

Then it suddenly clicked in my mind "So the kidnap was because I haven't paid you attention." It wasn't a question but a statement because I know it is true.

He shrugged "It would have happened anyway. Just a matter of time. We thought of getting ourselves familiarized with you and then get you here so you won't be uncomfortable. But you chose to ignore me hence all this. I still don't understand how you could ignore me. I was literally the talk of the school. Every girl was after me except you. You neither know my name nor have you seen my face."

He seems to be full of himself. It was my turn to shrug. I never really cared about popular guys and hot guys. But there is no way in hell would I tell him the reason as to why I avoided him like the plague.

"Why does my heart race when you are near?" I asked.

"Mate thing."

The other pair in the room are so busy staring at each other. Erik seem to be pleading her with eyes. There is so much emotion in his eyes and face as well, that I couldn't decipher much. Gabs also has so much emotion in her eyes and also doubt on her face as I could detect. 

I think doubt is because of him not revealing that he is a vampire. But I know Gabs well. She will forgive him soon. By soon I mean before today night. That I am sure because her expression and emotions when she told me about Erik was on an entirely different level. No one can know her better than me. But Erik doesn't know that. His expression shows so much hurt. I want to assure him that things will be okay. Come to think of it I will do just that. I should google whether feeling sad for a possible kidnapper is normal for a sane person.

But I think I can understand him. One cannot say I am a vampire and you are my mate and expect that person to be close. He has his reasons. Wait! Isn't that what is happening to me now? Of course he tried to reach me and I ran away. But I am in that condition literally.

I mean I woke up today morning in a stranger's bed who later revealed himself to be a vampire, a prince at that too. I am glad he told that thing first not waited until we got familiarized and then reveal it cause that might destroy whatever trust and relationship we built, not that I am interested in any way.

 I mean that is what happens in every book I read the male protagonist  hides things from the female waiting for time and then boom somehow it gets revealed and feelings get hurt all that drama.

 Hey! Stop rambling. You do that whenever you are confused and mess things. You need a clear mind now. Wait!

"You screamed and shouted asking who was he."

Gabs broke her staring contest and looked at me "I haven't seen him initially."

I frowned with confusion "But when I came here you were trembling with fear in the middle of the bed."

She blushed "I am in some unknown room which could possibly his and he is without shirt and I was in his bed.  So I assumed ."

"But princess, you saw me with a towel and hadn't screamed." Blake interrupted.

"That's....."

Remembering my pajamas theory I looked at her and noticed that she was in a nightgown. We don't wear nightgowns. We just wear track pants and a loose shirt to bed. As far as I know she never brought one.

"Gabs.. Why are you wearing a nightgown? When have you changed? I don't remember you having a nightgown. " I frowned assessing  her from top to bottom.

Her eyes widened to the size of saucers.

"ERIKKKKKKKKK" she screamed again blushing profusely.

Erik winced and paled slightly. It is rather comical.

"I didn't do any thing. "

Hey! She is your cousin and such situations should not be found comical. I don't why but my heart tells me it's okay to leave them. He will not hurt her. He was very anger when I asked him not to come near her but smiled when I told him my concern for her. I was with him only for some time but I can see the sincerity in his eyes. He is a ball of energy like Gabs and they will be perfect for each other. Anyways lets leave the decision to Gabs. If they decide to be together, which is highly likely in this situation, they have my consent not that they require.

"Princess!" Blake laughed. "You are quite observant and it's a good thing that I haven't decided to change you myself."

My jaw fell open with his statement. Is he for real? But that confirmed Gabs doubts. I shook my head. It seems we are unknowingly increasing Gabs anger. She is now shooting daggers at Erik with eyes.

"BLAKE! Thank you for the information you provided." He said sarcastically glaring at Blake.

"Oops!" Blake said and laughed.

"Come on princess. We've been here long enough. Let us give the love birds some alone time."

"The love birds you broke." Erik mumbled in a love voice.

I took pity on him. So I stood and went near him and whispered in his ear "Don't worry! Gabs is not as angry as you think. She will forgive you. At most before tonight."  I assured him. 

When he questioned with his eyes I nodded and smiled reassuringly at me. He beamed back at me with so much enthusiasm. Yep! I am right. He is a ball of energy. When with only one ball of energy things were interesting, now that we have two balls of energy that too love birds life would be beyond interesting. 

A fond smile automatically occupied my face. Then a hand snaked around my waist and pulled me into a chest causing unknown feelings within me. This mate thing is definitely working it's miracle on me. I wonder how longer it will be when we ourselves turn into lovebirds. Will we ever if we assume his statement to be about us being mates true?

"Come on princess! I don't like you being close to him than with me." He said a little nonchalant but I could  see the truth in his words and eyes. Possessive much? I shook my head and smiled allowing him to pull me along with him leaving the balls of energy to their own antics.

********************************************************************************************There another new chapter. Hope you guys like it. Until next update. Have a good time. Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 221 24
[Complete] "It's nice to know the name of my mate, but it's disappointing to see you letting another man touch you, mate." I shivered in delight at...
58.5K 2.2K 15
I don't want to be broken. I'm already cracked. Best way to not get your heart broken is to act like you don't have one. My family was killed by wolv...
1 1 1
Demons and darkness. Imagine living perfectly normal one day and finding out your a demon the next
279K 3.3K 27
Your a normal 18 year old girl trying to get a job to pay your bills,but one day you take a different road to your house only to run into a strange m...