The Blind Girl||V FanFiction||

By Emrald123

"Can I feel your face just for one second?" And that's how it all started, with a question. Kim HanEul a bli... More

Proulogue: Love At First sight
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 Pt.1
Chapter 8 Pt.2
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
1K Reads?
Last.

Chapter 15

364 20 5
By Emrald123

"It's raining again?" I hear the nurse sigh "how are you feeling?" She comes sitting down on the chair next to me. I Look at her my head spinning and my body going numb.

"How's your sight?" She asks "oh its fine" I lie my eyes are throbbing and my head is still spinning. I feel like exploding with happiness. TaeHyung isn't here yet so my heart beats a bit slower than a couple seconds ago.

I keep smiling the tears invading my painful eyes I've been crying my heart out for the past 4hours when I woke and I could see. I still can't get over it clutching my small hands over my mouth my tears falling on my white uniform. "HanEul?" I hear that voice, TaeHyung. "Oh TaeHyung where are you?" I lie wiping the smile and tears off my cold face as I look to the floor.

"Over here silly" I close my eyes as he points my head to him. "Open your eyes" he whines shaking my head. I slowly open my eyes but I quickly turn away 'I don't want to ruin this special moment that I'll never get to experience again.' "What's wrong?" He asks "nothing just really happy today" I smile pretending like I'm going to sleep.

"Wait your going to sleep?" He asks "I just came!" He taps my head as my eyes shut on their own. All that crying got me 'tired' again. I hear his phone ring and he answers it leaving the room immediately it seems it was pretty important.

I get up from my bed grabbing the coat right next to me I pull the IV out 'it's finally  time' I smile as I secretly leave the room quietly.

I know I'll get in a lot of trouble but, no one can stop me now. Standing closely by the wall touching it as if I'm still blind I lead my way towards the elevator. Walking in I see someone right beside me. "What? Right now? I was gonna go see HanEul" I stop as I hear my name. On top of that, this voice belongs to Yoongi.

I look over 'I at least want him to know that I have my sight back' "Yoongi" I speak looking straight at him examining his green hair, small eyes, red lips I never knew he was so handsome. "H-HanEul?" He stutters. He looks around for a second "y-you can see me?" He asks pointing to himself I noddy head as his eyes widen.

He suddenly hugs me tightly around the waist as he shoves his head in my neck. "You can see me" he whispers 'I know he likes me but not to this extent' but because of the joy of the moment I hug him back. Us swaying back and forth has my head spinning.

He lets go of me looking at me wiping the tears that have fallen but his eyebrows furrow "why aren't you with TaeHyung?" He asks "I pretended like I was going to sleep" I snicker "I want the time I see him to be extra special!" My smile widens. And so does his as he ruffles my hair "nice job kiddo" he smiles. The elevator comes to a stop and I look at Yoongi one last time.

"Bye!" I smile getting off the elevator. Looking at the lobby I take it all in the warm air, the people, the kids, just everything even the trash cans! My eyes keep producing tears as I walk out of the door. I grab my phone calling JiHye.

She picks up on the first ring "hello?"  "JIHYE!" I yell "woah! Calm down you gave me a heart attack what's up?" She asks "JiHye don't tell anyone but I can see" I whisper chuckling as I put my hand over the phone. "HanEul did you accidentally take the laughing gas again?" She sighs "HanEul I'm not lying" I smile "really?" She asks and I can hear some things fall on the other end. "Come to the front of the lobby of the hospital" I smile hanging up.

Looking over I spot a hard rock bench. Walking over there I sit down my legs kind of tired. Looking around I see the trees, the sky, the snow, the animals running around I smile to myself "I wonder how I look" I bight my lip clutching the dress I changed into in my hospital room. "HanEul!" I hear someone yell.

I look up spotting a girl running over to me.  "JiHye?" I ask "no it's a caveman, yes it's JiHye!" She smiles engulfing me in a powerful hug. JiHye always was strong. "You can see me?" She asks grasping me by the shoulders. I nod my head examining her face. "Wow, JiHye I never knew you were so beautiful" I compliment her.

"Come on we have a lot to do!" She smiles. Bringing me inside her car I look around in it "nice car" I smirk laughing a bit. She rolls her eyes in a playful way laughing with me. "Where do you wanna go first?" She asks "EVERYWHERE!" I yell. "Okay slow down were not going to tour all of South Korea" she laughs.

"How about the mall?" She suggests "nice" I say tapping my hands over the armrest of the chairs. "Let's go" she drives off to the mall. "Hey JiHye, open the window" I tap her shoulder like a little kid "no way it's freezing" she laughs "ugh fine" I pout but still looking out of the window.

Watching everything and everyone I see my hand slowly reaches up touching the window. I watch as I move my fingers on the window creating some kind of picture on the fog. I'm like a newborn I'm so fascinated with everything. I look over at JiHye watching as she drives her eye straight on the road concentrating hardly.

"Why do you keep staring, it's scaring me" she smiles taking a glance over at me "how long till the mall?" I ask sitting up straight. "Just a little bit" she replies stopping the car coming to a red a light. "So did you tell TaeHyung yet?" She asks looking over at me. "No I want the time I tell him to be extra special" I smile widely.

"Nice" she smiles at my reply "maybe we can meet him at BigHit that could be a good idea" she asks now suggesting idea's for me. "What's BigHit?" I ask "the company he's under, stupid" she teases me "oh okay!" I smile. The light turns green and she gets the car going again. "You know were gonna be at that mall till midnight right?" She asks furrowing her eyebrows.

She looks so serious that I don't know if this is a joke or not. "Really?" I choke out "no!" She laughs shoving my shoulder "whew you had me worried there" laugh. "So what do you do at a mall?" I ask looking at her. She gives me that 'are-you-kidding-me?' Face "are you serious?" She asks unsurely "yeah I'm being very serious" I smile "well you can buy anything from clothes to dishes in malls there are even little food courts where you can eat" she smiles "you'll love it."

She parks the car grabbing her purse as she walks out of the car. JiHye looks so sophisticated right now that it makes me feel small "why do you keep staring?" She asks looking over as were still walking "because your so chic I never knew I had such a chic best friend" I smile at her. She laughs throwing a hand over my shoulder pulling me closer to her "thanks" she smiles letting us walk again.

I look up at the mall in awe "wow" I whisper "I know huge right?" JiHye asks walking ahead of me "well what are you waiting for?" She asks stopping to look back at me. I laugh to myself running to her. I start shivering as we walk through the doors of the mall. "Calm down there's plenty of other things that you should be excited for" she smiles.

Walking with her she leads me to all these shopping stores. "This place is so nice" I smile carrying all the shopping bags I got from all the clothes JiHye bought me. "You bet it is" she smiles. "Are you hungry?" She asks taking out her credit card "yes" I reply bluntly but laughing after. "Okay there's a food court down there let's go" she pulls my hand clutching the bags she got for herself in her other hand.

Walking to the food court she leads me to a table "I'll be right back with our combo's so don't go anywhere" she smiles putting down the bags and going up to the man to order. Looking around I grasp my hands on the table. Biting my lip as I think of TaeHyung. I wonder how he looks. Maybe his hair is bright green like Yoongi's or maybe it's a different color.

I swim away in my own thought not even noticing JiHye coming back with our food. "Eat up" she smiles "hey JiHye" my hand rubbing up and down on my neck. "Have you ever seen TaeHyung?" I ask unwrapping the burger she got me "yeah" she answers taking a bite of her food. "How does he look?" I ask "he's pretty handsome" she replies putting down her food.

"Really?" I ask my eyes widening "mhm" she nods her head. "I'm just tingling at his reaction when he finds out that I can finally see again" "well I suggest you put on the dress we bought you get your ears pierced and put on some makeup" she smiles "should I? But ears pierced? That sounds painful" I pout touching my ears "don't worry it'll make you beautiful."

I decide to go along with what she said I mean this moment I have with him will never be able to be redone so I have to at least be the most beautiful I can for this event.
***

"You like it?" JiHye asks as look at myself in the mirror "oh JiHye" I put a hand over my mouth "I love it!" I hug her. We leave the salon deciding to just walk around for a moment.

Walking around the park with her she looks at me one last time "are you sure you don't want me to go with you?" She asks "positive I just wanna look around the park before I go meet him" I smile. "Bye!" She waves walking away "bye!"

I look at the lamps hanging on the long beautiful trees. "TaeHyung!" I hear someone scream. My eyes widen 'TaeHyung's here?' I run over to the voice. But I see some girl clinging to his hand. I don't wanna spoil the moment for myself so I walk away "HanEul!" I hear him yell. I turn around tears in my eyes.

He runs to me letting go of the girls hands "HanEul!" He yells again. He pulls me into a hug "you don't know how much I've missed you" he smiles. Pulling my chin to look at him I close my eyes 'no no this isn't how it's supposed to be!' I yell at myself. "Come on open your eyes" he smiles. I finally open my eyes looking at his beautiful face. "TaeHyung" I whisper. "Y-you can see me?" He asks.

I nod my head "I can see you" I cry. He pulls me into a kiss wrapping his muscular arms around my waist. "TaeHyung" I cry on his shoulder when he breaks the kiss. "You can see me" he whispers. I look at him as the tears fall on his face "don't cry you big baby" I tease him as I wipe his tears. He pecks my lips suddenly making me surprised he pecks them again this time longer than the other one.

I smile at him laughing a bit "your stunning" he whispers "thank you" I whisper looking down a but embarrassed to look at him. But he pulls my chin up to him.

"I love you."
-----S-----
TheEnd!
I hope you all loved this chapter I tried to make it long so.

But again I hope you all loved it! And I'm sorry this took so long I was working on a BTS imagine book that I'll release when I get internet.

That's right I still don't have Internet! Well this chapters is literally 2105 words!

So please VOTE, COMMENT, and SHARE! Thank you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.6K 2.6K 42
Are you not wearing bra ? " He asked eyes never leaving mine ..I gulped before shaking my head . "Words princess " He demands "N-no " I stuttered...
30.8K 1.3K 34
They were falling apart... Falling apart from each other. Falling apart from their love for each other. Can Kim Taehyung and Kim Y/n save their marri...
219 56 13
Love is an immensely potent emotion; it possesses the profound ability to mend the broken and infuse purpose into lives, becoming the driving force f...
13.6K 362 13
[] #1 [] Book One [] V A.K.A. Kim Taehyung's Fanfiction [] Completed on 10.21.2014 [] Sad Love Story [] KIM TAEHYUNG - I was a high school student wh...