Torn To Pieces

By CastleOfBooks0129

EMPTY... that's how she felt. It was creeping all over her , she knew a normal girl would weep, weep until... More

TORN TO P I E C E S 1
TORN TO P I E C E S 2
TORN TO P I E C E S 3
TORN TO P I E C E S 4
TORN TO P I E C E S 5
TORN TO P I E C E S 6
TORN TO P I E C E S 7
TORN TO P I E C E S 8
TORN TO P I E C E S 9
TORN TO P I E C E S 10
TORN TO P I E C E S 11
TORN TO P I E C E S 12
TORN TO P I E C E S 13
TORN TO P I E C E S 14
TORN TO P I E C E S 15
TORN TO P I E C E S 16
TORN TO P I E C E S 17
TORN TO P I E C E S 18
TORN TO P I E C E S 19
TORN TO P I E C E S 20
TORN TO P I E C E S 21
TORN TO P I E C E S 22
TORN TO P I E C E S 23
TORN TO P I E C E S 25
TORN TO P I E C E S 26
A/N
TORN TO P I E C E S 27
TORN TO P I E C E S 28
TORN TO P I E C E S 29
TORN TO P I E C E S 30
TORN TO P I E C E S 31
TORN TO P I E C E S 32
TORN TO P I E C E S 33
TORN TO P I E C E S 34
TORN TO P I E C E S 35
TORN TO P I E C E S 36
TORN TO P I E C E S 37
TORN TO P I E C E S 38
TORN TO P I E C E S 39
TORN TO P I E C E S 40
TORN TO P I E C E S 41
Epilogue
Author's note
Important!!
Important 2 !
(new book! )

TORN TO P I E C E S 24

2.5K 212 231
By CastleOfBooks0129

S H A Z I M

I came out from the airport and got a taxi. I was planing to stay for about two weeks in this country . Luckily I don't have any trouble about finding a place to crash . I was glad to leave America for a while. You see, I don't have a exactly good reputation around my area. I've come here for business couple of times, but this time I came to fine about her. Jasmine..... Just thinking about her makes me giddy. Not because she was super hot
( I've had many hot girls than her) but because she was rich. By rich I mean extremely rich. I know if I marry her, I could use the money to improve my business. But the most important fact is , I fell in love with her like I've never fell for anyone. She always made me feel like I'm falling in love for the first time . I took my phone and rang James .

" Hey man at what time you will reach my place ? The boys are waiting to start ." he sounded pretty excited .

" No man I'm not here for business or anything. But I need your help. I'm sending a picture of a girl now. I want you'll too find out about her. " I replied back .

" Cool! Are we going to kidnap her? " James practically scream through the phone . I rolled my eyes.
" Why would I want to kidnappe my girl friend James ? I just want to know whether she is ok . I'll explain all later. But for now , I need you to find out where she lives . take wazim with you ".

" Why can't you find out about her by yourself if she is your girl friend ? " James asked . I could sense that he was pretty annoyed with me.

" Because I'm telling so . And remember , I'm paying for this ". I know this will cheer him up.

" Ugh ok fine. But I need you to increase my salary. And don't tell Wazim about our agreement " James replied with a chuckle.

I end the call with a smile. I know this might sound stupid , but I've being thinking what if she is seeing another guy
( this has happen with a couple of girls before ). I couldn't text or call her after she left America because I was extremely busy. But I promised her that I will meet her soon. But , I'm having a feeling that I was missing some thing here. Some thing I should have known before . That made me think of the first day I met her......

Flash back
One year ago

" what the hell were you thinking ? Are you blind? " a voice yelled at me .

" I'm really sorry. It was a accident . " I replied feeling extremely humiliated. But I couldn't help but stare at her. She had beautiful brown eyes with a long dark hair. She was dressed in a tight denim and a low neck top which highlighted the beautiful curves in her body. She looked like a Asian.

" You ruined my top ! I was going to meet my friends . Now thanks to you , I will have to cancel it " she replied with a glare . she seem to be a typical fussy girl. I glanced at the coffee stain in her top and the half empty cup in her hand. We were standing near a coffee shop. She was coming out the shop when I accidentally bumped on her.

" Well I'm really sorry miss. Is there anything I can do ? "

" No thanks. I don't need any help from you. And by the way , my name is jasmine . I don't want any more humiliation from you ". She said with a cute pout. I felt my heart beat gain speed. At that moment, I decided I want this girl to be my own.

" Wait Jasmine , at least allow me to take you home. It will be a small repay for what happened ".

She hesitated . I was afraid she might reject my offer. Well non of the girl I met refused when ever I offered a ride. I don't want jasmine to be the first .

" Um OK. I guess I deserve a ride. But don't get any ideas ok? Just a ride , that's all. After that, get out of my face because I don't want to see you again "

" yes ma'am ". I said with a mocking salute which made her smile.

While we were going we had a friendly chat about each others life. She said that she already has a boyfriend but she had to leave him because of her studies. She seem to be OK with it. And that encouraged me. When I dropped her by her house , we had become good friends , which lead to a crazy ,fun love story later. I have not told her about my real job. But I don't think she will mind if I told. But I didn't want to take any risks. Jasmine was the sun that lit up my world of darkness...

" Sir... We have arrived ". Driver's voice shook me out of my thoughts. I quickly got down and rang the bell. A servant came and took my luggage.

" would you like to have anything to eat sir? Master James said that he will be coming home late "

" Yes I'm aware of it . I'll be having a sandwich with some fresh juice. Bring them to my room ".

" Yes sir. I'll bring those to the room " he replied with a slight bow.

I had a quick shower and had my meal. The smell of the sea made set me at ease. When I was a small kid, my dream was to become a sailor . I wanted to travel the whole world . But , life has a funny way of making your dreams come true. I took my phone out again. After a couple of minutes hesitating whether I should do this or not , finally I decided to obey my heart. I stated to type.
" Missed me babe? Don't worry , I'm coming for you ;) <3 "
I clicked the send button. I could imagine the happiness she would feel when she saw my text. I could almost picture her beautiful smile....

______________________________
Assalamu aleikum everyone. I got this questions from learning_muslimah :) thanks a lot sis :)
I need you'll to answer them honestly :)

1- what do you'll think of this story so far?

2- Rate this story between 1-10

3 - which scene you liked so far?

4- whose POV you liked most?

5- who is your favorite character?

6- Any ideas to improve the story or my writing ??

Please answer these questions so then I can know what you'll exactly think of this book. Have a nice day :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 246 18
"Quit playing with me word to my dead i'll blow yo back out" 'You gone blow my back out with yo gun or d*ck" Imagine beefing with someone who secre...
8.2K 147 24
When Branch discovers that his brother, Floyd, has been trapped by Velvet and Veneer, he and Poppy go on a journey to find the rest of Branch's broth...
5.1M 278K 59
#1 in What's hot list and still counting going on. Allahamdulilah. Thank you my beautiful readers. "You're a bad omen.. If anyone see your face first...
21K 671 51
###NOTE: THIS STORY IS BASED ON MUSLIM CHARACTERS BUT IT DOES NOT DEFINE ISLAM. NOR AM I TEACHING ANYONE ANYTHING ABOUT ISLAM IN THIS STORY. Married...