19 Years Younger (Mature Cont...

By LJG883

I don't wanna be the left out pregnant sob story! I'm twenty three years old and can make up my own mind - El... More

Chapter 1 - Ella
Chapter 2 - Jason
Chapter 3 - Aurora
Chapter 4 - Lance
Chapter 5 - Ella
Chapter 6 - Jason
Chapter 7 - Aurora
Chapter 8 - Lance
Chapter 9 - Ella
Chapter 10 - Jason
Chapter 11 - Aurora
Chapter 12 - Lance
Chapter 13 - David
Chapter 14 - Jason
Chapter 16 - Lance
Chapter 17 - Ella
Chapter 18 - Jason
Chapter 19 - Aurora
Chapter 20 - Lance
Chapter 21 - Ella
Chapter 22 - Alex
Chapter 23 - Jason
Chapter 24 - Aurora
Chapter 25 - Lance
Chapter 26 - Alex
Chapter 27 - Ella
Chapter 28 - Jason
Chapter 29 - Aurora
Chapter 30 - Lance
Chapter 31 -Alex
Authors Notes

Chapter 15 - Aurora

3.2K 175 4
By LJG883

Bradley and Jason hadn't said a word about their conversation at the hospital. It had become quite heated so I didn't dare intrude. I stayed with Lance for a few hours until he too woke up. Both Bradley and Lance were monitored for a couple of days before being released and coming back home.

It had been a few weeks since then, and my relationship with Luke had evolved. We were now a couple and had gone out on a few dates together. Mostly to the cinema, but a couple of time we had gone bowling or lazer tag. Luke had even gone through the frankly terrifying process of meeting my father too. It was at this point I knew I needed to tell him about my secret so he knew part of who I really was. This part of me my parents didn't even know.

"Rory, why are we at a garage block?" Luke asked as I pulled up.

I sighed, "I lock my past in here."

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I've never taken anyone I know personally here," I mumbled.

I shook myself before slowly getting out the car. We stumbled across the empty lot and I could feel myself shaking. I didn't care about whether he accepted this or not, but I did care about who he told about this. The keys fumbled in the lock as I slowly opened the door. I waited until we were both inside until I turned on the lights.

"Woah!" Luke breathed.

Inside was a dark blood red from floor to ceiling. The floor too was red but the ceiling was reflective glass. The walls were lined with rack and the racks were full of my tools. The dark four-poster double bed was bare with only a dark red sheet covering it.

"I feel like I just walked into 50 shades of grey," he mumbled.

I sighed in frustration, "Please don't compare me with that awful abuse story. BDSM is not all about punishment!"

"So I take it that you are a dominate?" He asked, "I also take it that your parents don't know."

"Correct for both. I've worked a lot of jobs to get this but I'll understand if you don't want this," I replied walking to sit on the bed.

For a few tense moments I held my breathe as I saw him debating about what to do. He stood there unmoving and unblinking with his eyes fixed on me. Slowly, he wandered over to sit on the bed next to me.

"Why don't you enlighten me on real BDSM?" He said.

I snorted, "BDSM is all about trust. You trust the other person with your senses and being able to heighten the sexual feelings. For example, if you take away sight and sound, smell and touch become much stronger senses which can heighten pleasure. Pain in used in BDSM but the task is not to inflict maximum pain but in small doses, pain gets your heart racing and can be more pleasurable than you can imagine."

"I'm gonna be honest with you and say I never thought of it that way," he murmured, "I'm also going to be honest in saying that I am still a virgin."

"I'd like to say I am but as you have probably guessed, I'm not," I responded, "but being a virgin isn't a problem. In a way that was why I brought you here..."

"Are you suggesting what I think-slash-hope you are?" He laughed.

"I won't throw you in the deep end but..."

I never bothered finishing my sentence as I threw my lips onto Luke's. He responded almost immediately and we fell back on the bed with him on top. My initial desire was to climb on top, strap him down and fuck him hard, but I remembered that I was his first so I allowed him to take control. His movements were not slow or unsure but hungry and almost vicious as he literally ripped open my shirt, sending buttons flying around the room, and moved down my body to undo my jeans. His fingers brushed my sex, but I kept my reaction under control as I was left in my underwear. I hungrily yanked his top off and kicked off his jeans all while his hand twisted up to my back and swiftly undid my bra with one hand. His lips trailed down my neck.

"That's the quickest my clothes have ever come off!" I panted, "it's kind of a turn on!"

He moan was his reply as he sucked harder on my skin around my collar and breasts. I knew I was going to have plenty of marks tomorrow but right now I didn't care. Bored of the tensing, I threw off my bra and my underwear before kicking his off him. I rolled him over so I was on top and slammed him into me. After that it was a constant fight for being on top as he repeated slammed into me, causing moans and groans in pure, heavenly, immature ecstasy. He filled me so perfectly that I craved his thrusts. Our bodies soon became covered in sweat and the only sound were groans from us. Minutes became hours. Our concept of time was forgotten as we lay there thrusting and climaxing. It was only when we finally pulled apart and covered our tired, naked bodies with a sheet that I realised the time.

"Oh shit!" I panted.

I pulled my clothes on quickly. Luke sat up slowly to watch me as I did so. He was still panting from our fun.

"Where are you going?" He breathed.

"I gotta get home! I'm already late," I replied.

"Why not stay the night?" He asked.

I laughed, "One being that this room is freezing at night, two being that that bed is for fucking in, not sleeping and three being my parents will kill me."

"We could stay at mine!" He replied, his breathing slowly normalising.

"But what about your aunt...?"

"She's visiting my grandma in a home up north. She will be gone for at least the next thirty six hours," he responded.

I sighed, "OK! But I'm bringing these!"

I flashed a pair of handcuffs towards him and I could see he was getting turned on already by that. I laughed as I quickly texted my mum that I was staying at Kama's tonight. I knew she would be annoyed at it being a text and how late it was but it was better than nothing.

****

"Fuck yes!" Luke moaned underneath me.

I rocked myself forward to finally tip myself over the edge before collapsing on the bed next to him panting hard. I lazily reached over to the bedside table for the handcuff key and unlocked the handcuffs around Luke's wrists. He collapsed on the bed, spent.

"So how was that for your first time?" I breathed.

"Considering we were enemies not three weeks ago to you now fucking the energy out of me I'd say pretty good," he replied.

I laughed, "Well it's a ... unusual .... ending I'll grant you that."

"Understatement!" He exclaimed.

I slowly picked up his wrist to examine the marks left by the hand cuffs. I sighed. I was an idiot for even suggesting them. Plus there were rather unusual markings - courtesy of the hand cuffs - on the bed frame also.

"Good luck explaining all of this to your aunt," I sighed, "God I'm dumb!"

"Nah it's fine. Believe me, she won't even notice. My aunt is too busy locked in her room and glued to her laptop to even care. Once I was going out after school and when I came home she ranted on and on about how I never listen to her," he told me, "Turns out she was bossing me around, thinking I was there, while I was at school."

"Jesus!" I exclaimed, "Your aunt really did that?"

"Yeah. She even forgot Christmas last year," He told me.

"Seriously?" I asked.

"Nah just messing with you on that one!" He laughed, "That and my birthday is the only time we ever really see each other, but that's only for a few hours."

"God I'm so sorry for you!" I breathed, "I can't imagine a parent doing that. My aunt Sophie, yes I could though. Maybe it's an aunt thing."

"Do you see your aunt?" Luke asked.

"Well she's not really my aunt as my mum was an only child and my dad pretended he doesn't have a brother. She's my mums cousin but we've always called her aunt and my cousins, Suzie and Jacqui are really like my second cousin or something stupid like that," I explained, "My aunt Sophie never liked my parents relationship so we only see her at Christmas. My aunt Lucy died when I was a baby and my dad's brother, Antony, just comments on my parents age gap all the time so we pretend he doesn't exist now. Zac parents, Matt and Riley, are closer to being my real uncle and aunt than anyone else."

He snorted, "Sounds like there are a couple of family feuds going on."

"You have no idea," I laughed, "Maybe you should come around and see for yourself."

"Are you asking me to meet your parents again?" He asked.

"Maybe I am," I replied, "I'll try to keep you away from my dad though."

He laughed, "I'll write my will now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.7K 2.2K 32
Max and Melina are now 21. Melina likes to pretend that everything is okay. That her past doesn't still haunt her. She's slowly drowning, slowly sink...
11.8K 176 44
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...
9.8K 377 34
●COMPLETED● Fan of erotic and heated love scenes? Well, you've come to the right place. No under 18s allowed🚫. The funny thing about love, is that...
150K 4.2K 12
My life before Jax wasn't perfect. My life with Jax isn't perfect either. Eight years after Emma and Jax got married and had a child things were go...