1D Sexual Frustrations

fckyeahliam tarafından

One Direction Dirty Imagines. I do not own any of these stories! :) Daha Fazla

1D Sexual Frustrations
Louis : Territory
Liam : a good dream
Harry : Too Early
Harry : Shh Baby shh
Zayn : I promise
Harry : Birthday Present
Louis : MY Louis
Niall : Stomach pain
Liam : Prove you wrong
Louis : Daddy and kitten
Zayn : Sneak in
Harry : Chance
Liam : its about time
Niall : Teasing
Zayn : Public Vibrations
Zayn : Birthday Surprise
Any boy - Welcome home
Niall : You're so beautiful
Niall : Ice
Niall : 7days
Louis : Bedtime
Liam : texts and sex
Zayn : Late
Harry : wake up kitten
Harry : Give it a break
Niall : Naughty
Harry : attention
Louis : Rough is how i roll
Harry : Midnight Sex
Zayn : Perfect
Zayn : Insatiable
Liam : Im going to miss you
Liam : Tattoo
Niall : Can i make it up to you?
Niall : Separated
Harry : Flour
Ziam : Bathtime
Louis : Pool Sex
Harry : Make up sex is the best
Niall : Early Night
Harry : Wake up sex
Zayn : I missed you
Louis : Caress
Zayn : Simple Lazy Day
Niall : Round three
Niall : Wake Up Call
Niall : Too much
Harry : Making Fuck
Zayn : Sexy Dream
Zayn : Clubbing
Harry : Goodmorning
Louis : I'll make love to you
Louis : Congrats on the study!
Niall : Motorcycle
Niall : The way you make me feel
Harry : Im here
Harry : Pleasuring him
Liam : What i wanted and more
Louis : No more toys
Harry : Unexpected
Niall : Dry Spell
Harry : Intense
Harry : Limbo
Liam : The long wait
Zayn : P/S I love you
Harry : Twenty Questions
Harry : Do you want me to teach you?
Harry : Do you trust me?
Niall : Whatcha fancy?
Harry : Sweet dreams
Louis : Hottest thing ever
Louis : Dont worry babe
Louis : That was amazing
Niall : You cant resist
Liam : Snacks
Zarry : Dreamland
Harry : Wet,wetter,wettest
Niall : When in rome
Harry : Coming Home
louis : Heartbreak girl
Harry : Intense
Harry : Limbo
Liam : I can't stop loving you
Harry : Here kitty
Zayn : Vulnerable
Harry : Storm
Niall : Relieve your stress
Niall : Ive missed you
Liam : Weak
Harry : Take the pain away
Niall : Welcome home
Zayn : Dominant
harry : for the love of the game
Liam : Where we left off
Niall : Can't hold it any longer
Louis : I'll prove it to you
Harry : Lust
Hotel room fun - Lilo
Liam - stop
Niall - Your arms i love to stay
Niall - Welcome home
Liam - Dont be a tease
Harry : dreams come true
Liam : The Left side of the bed
A/N

Liam : Sleeping beauty

20.7K 84 1
fckyeahliam tarafından

———One Winter Evening————

Your boyfriend Liam had been away on tour for almost 6 months and today he was finally coming home! He had told you not to wait up for him, as he wasn’t sure what time he would be back. All he knew was that it would be late, but you were determined that you were going to stay up for as long as you possibly could, and hopefully greet him when he came back.

You decided that the best and warmest place for you to wait for him was in your bed, especially if you did fall asleep. You scampered into your room, finding your nicest pyjamas, which happened to be Liam’s favourite. The bottoms were covered In Toy Story characters and the vest top was just Buzz Lightyear. (The Woody ones had all sold out which annoyed Liam and you.) Jumping into your bed, you flicked through your DVD collection, which unsurprisingly was filled with Disney movies.

Liam and you both had a passion for Disney movies, but yours was based on the animals and the princesses rather than on just Toy Story, but you still loved it. It was how you had been introduced to Liam, as your best friend had had an argument with Liam in the middle of the Disney store, trying to get the last Toy Story collector’s edition DVD’s, as a present for your birthday.

Knowing who he was, (only because you were obsessed with One Direction) they gave in eventually, as long as the boys came to your birthday party.  That birthday was your favourite because not only was EVERYTHING Disney themed, but you got to meet your favourite boy-band. That was the day that Liam supposedly feel in love with you, or so he said, but you still had your doubts.

 ————Later on that Night————-

It was starting to get seriously late, if not early morning and there was no sign or sound of Liam. No calls, no texts, nothing. You guessed their plane had been delayed or that traffic and fans were being especially impossible. You hoped that Liam would be back soon, so you put in your favourite movie, Sleeping Beauty, as you hoped that it would keep you awake.

~'*’~

Unfortunately, and inevitably, you did fall asleep. It must have been around 2:00 in the morning when movement around your waist caused you to wake up. A pair of very cold hands were snaking their way around your stomach, stroking the material further and further up your body. You giggled as the material hit just below your boobs, as a pair of soft lips met your neck.

Unlike the rest of him, his lips were warm and moist, rather than hard and stone cold. He stroked your bare stomach with his cold hands, before pulling them up and under your shirt, squeezing your boobs. A sharp intake of breath at his cold hands left your lips, which made him smirk against your neck.

You rolled over, clamping your hands delicately around the cheeks of your beloved boyfriend, kissing his lips lightly. He pressed against you, feeling the chill he brought with him.

“Babe, you’re freezing!” You whisper shrieked, as you stroked your hand down his body, feeling his cold skin through his thin vest.

“Well, it is snowing outside Sleeping Beauty,” A smile spread across your face as Liam breathed in, continuing his sentence. “But, you wouldn’t know that because you were tied up in your little castle room, waiting for loves first kiss to wake you from your slumber.” You giggled as he pulled you closer, pecking your lips this time, savouring the taste of him as you did the day he left.

You mumbled I love you under your breath, longing for a response you knew you were never going to receive.

“I love you too. I’ve been waiting so long to say that to you. I had to stop myself from phoning whilst we were on tour because I just wanted to tell you so badly-“ You cut him off with a passionate kiss, stunning his furiously quick lips for moments which hadn’t seemed to have stopped speaking since he came home.

You couldn’t control your giggles as he pulled you closer with his temperate hands that were now stealing the warmth from your skin. He nuzzled his way down your cheek and neck, kissing and nibbling as he went, focusing on your many sweet spots that he had discovered over your time together. He could read you like a book; knew everywhere and for how long, how much pressure, and in what order to make the time you spent together the most pleasurable.

“Say it again” The words escaped your lips before you could process your thoughts. He gladly obliged, murmuring it against your skin in a husky breathe of excitement.

Before you could even mutter a word, your vest top was flung over your head, into a distant part of your bedroom. His hands were working their way around your warm skin, sparking your sense more than ever before due to the temperature difference between your writhing body and his expectant hands.

Your fingers wrapped tightly into his collar, (As his hair still wasn’t long enough to be gripped. It had to be said that you missed it, but you still liked his shaved head. It was the change he needed) moaning as he fiddled cheekily with your boobs. Liam was just too innocent to do anything dirty, and even when he did make love to you, it was always romantic; NEVER saucy. Until tonight, apparently.

A series of nips and tugs spread across your body as ripples of pleasurable pain stiffened your whole body. Moans escaped your lips unnecessarily, influencing Liam’s behaviour in ways you couldn’t believe. He kept smirking against your skin, which drove you crazy, whilst speeding across your body at rapid speed, kissing everywhere and anywhere that he could reach.

Sometime during this period, your trousers were removed, as they were no longer visible to you or Liam.  His hand slipped in between your legs as you gasped, not expecting his next move, ever.

His fingers slipped repeatedly across your sensitive center, flicking your clit roughly, highlighting the strong veins in his arms and wrist as the muscles bulged with the simple movement, which assault the material of his shirt still binding them.

He left for tour the sweet little innocent man, and came back like the terminator. He must have been slightly corrupted by the boys, but, hey, you can deal with a little corruption.

Your hands found his waist as you pulled him closer, fiddling with the band of his boxers. Without even leaving your lips, he simultaneously removed his bottom half, performing tucks and flexes that only Tom Daley could execute.

His top stayed on as he pinned your wrists beneath one of his extended hands to the mattress, gripping your waist as he nibbled your earlobe, muttering a few dirty ideas that you would leave for another time.

Before you can even release a giggle of pleasure he thrusted into you, his length being bigger and bolder than you remember. He grunted into your neck as you moaned into the atmosphere, probably waking up the neighbours, whilst gripping his collar tighter than before.

Your vagina slowly harshly contracted around his terrifying thrusts, trapping him momentarily as he groaned with pleasure into your bruised skin, his teeth raking whatever sensitive area they could find, whilst his hands scrunched your boobs in a violent gesture, as you screamed with pleasure.

His voice, low and seductive, ordered your legs higher, as he positioned himself above you, throwing your legs over his shoulders and driving himself into the darkest regions, rolling his hips slowly on his draw out, keep the tight contraction of your vagina around himself for a longer period of time. 

A sudden shudder inside you alerted the incoming warmth of his cum as it rolled out inside of you, embedded deep into your sweet spot as Liam pressed himself tighter against you, thrusting slowly moving his hand over towards your clit as his sudden explosion caught him off guard. 

His fingers strummed across your clit at a fast pace, your clit engorging itself with more and more blood and desire as you felt yourself start to combust beneath him.

An intense fire burned in your stomach as you started feeling clammy and sweaty, moaning louder and gutsier than before. Liam became sloppy, reaching a new high for both of you as you became tighter and more wound up. Your release was explosive and fulfilling, which triggered a reaction from Liam as he forced his lips onto yours, stealing your breath away, pulling out of you, leaving you exasperated, but content.

“I love you so much Liam.” You whispered, huffing and groaning as your limp, overworked muscles contracted, as Liam layed down beside you, huddled close.

“Come her beautiful, because I love you too.” You shuffled closer towards Liam, who curled you up in his shirt, which he had removed, before wrapping you in his arms.

You snuggled up with Liam, watching the ending of Sleeping Beauty as the Prince awakens the Princess with loves first kiss, which cued Liam to kiss you lightly, before you both fall asleep, huddled together for warmth.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

64 1 1
Fan me so you can read. you dirty little .. ;)
18.2K 252 31
x Imagines continued in separate books for each. 19/10/16 x ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Who doesn't love the four lads, kno...
17.7K 141 14
One Direction Imagines x Clean, Romantic, Sad, & Dirty;)) (NOTE: I made this back in the 8th grade and now it's still up for me to look back on and l...
33.5K 294 27
Dirty and romantic one direction imagines. 13+ only please. Very descriptive.