Diabolik Knight

By Choco246

Ema is the hidden daughter of Juri Kuran and Haruka Kuran and is the sister of Kaname Kuran. She is the pure... More

Ema's Bio
The Beginning
The New Meeting
Meeting My New Brothers
A/N
My first night
Really Important!
Meeting the cousins and Birthday surprise! (Part 1)
Meeting the cousins and Birthday surprise (Part 2)
Meeting the cousins and Birthday surprise! (Part 3)
Meeting the cousins and Birthday surprise! (Part 4)
Bonding with Shuu
~Questions~
Disasters with brothers! Part 1
Disasters with the brothers Part 2
The Promise
An Offer
The Decision: Part 1
The Desicion: Part 2
Votes! Very IMPORTANT!!
To the principle
Roses and Secrets
The truth
Goodbye...
Welcome
Zero
Hello there, hope we all get along
Another Pureblood
I've changed
Thirst
I Need You

IMPORTANT A/N IF YOU DONT READ THIS, YOU WONT UNDERSTAND THE OTHER CHAPTERS!!

5.6K 72 15
By Choco246

First of thank you for reading my books, I'm really greatful for it. Anyway, what I wanted to tell you guys is that I will be putting Yuki but she is not pat of the Kuran. I'm sorry for those of you who like Yuki and Kaname but please bare with my selfishness and my choice. Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 6.8K 28
**UNDERGOING EDITING** Sakura is the unknown daughter of Juuri and Haruka Kuran. No one knows of her existence except the Kuran family. Why? To prote...
198K 5.9K 35
After your parents died 13 years ago, you were sent to live with your Aunt Diana and your Uncle Cain, whom you hated. They sent you away to school to...
92.9K 2.9K 112
*Part 1* As a model, Ichika Hirawa can only attend the Night Class to get her Ph.D. When Hanabusa and Akatsuki realize that Kaname shows interest in...
153K 4.3K 52
Resha Valentine, born as the strongest of them all, born to fall in love with Kaname Kuran since they're inseparable since they were young, people sa...