Dance On [Austin Mahone Fan F...

By abkistyler

This is the story of a small town girl, Calli, who gets the chance of a lifetime. Dancing on tour with Austi... More

Chapter 1: Dance On
Chapter 2: The Dream
Chapter 3: Who is He?
Chapter 4: What Shouldn't Have Happened
Chapter 5: Everything Changes
Chapter 6: Surprises
Chapter 7: Starting Over
Chapter 9: That Girl
Chapter 10: Dance Off
Chapter 11: The Kiss, The End
Chapter 12: Exposed
Chapter 13: Surprises
Chapter 14: Liar, Liar
Chapter 15: Valentine's Day
Chapter 16: The Day After
Chapter 17: Truth Comes Out
Chapter 18: I Still Love You
Chapter 19: The Call
Chapter 20: Surprise Me
Chapter 21: The Party
Chapter 22: A Wedding and a Birthday
Chapter 23: Florida
Chapter 24: Confrontation
Chapter 25: PROM!
Chapter 26: The Accident
Chapter 27: Wake Up
Chapter 28: Goodbye
Chapter 29: I Promise
Chapter 30: You Promise
Chapter 31: Fix Me
Chapter 32: The Fight
Chapter 33: Losing
Chapter 34: Winning
Chapter 35: Marry Me
Chapter 36: Epilogue
SEQUEL?
SEQUEL UPDATE
SAY SOMETHING <3
Update

Chapter 8: Finally Falling

4.5K 88 3
By abkistyler

{Austin}

I was surprised when Calli and I were able to have a normal conversation, that didn't end with her calling me stupid or rolling her eyes at me. I was even more surprised, though, when she said she wanted to start over. We walk out of the dressing room to go back on stage and finish rehearsals. Once we're back on stage, Maddi and Monica give Calli a dirty look. I glance down and we're still holding hands. Calli must've realized it too, because she immediately lets go. The rest of rehearsals go smoothly, and we're ready for the show tonight.

I'm in my dressing room waiting when Dave comes in.

"So what's up with you and Calli?" He asks sitting on the couch.

I look at him confused. "What do you mean?"

"During rehearsals we all saw the two of you holding hands." He raises his eyebrows at me. "So what's going on?"

I sit down next to Dave and shove him. "Nothing's going on. We were just talking earlier."

"Still doesn't explain the hand holding." He points out.

"She was upset. I was comforting her."

Suddenly my mom walks in. "Austin. Are you and Calli dating?" She blurts out.

"See. Told you everyone saw it." Dave says laughing at me.

I look back at my mom. "No I am not dating Calli!" I say growing more and more frustrated. "Like I just told Dave, she was upset about something and we talked. I was trying to make her feel better."

"What was she so upset about?" Mom asks. "Is she okay?"

"She's fine. Just family stuff going on back home." I tell them as I stand up. I walk out the door slamming it behind me. I walk around backstage trying to clear my head when I see Maddi and Monica standing in front of Calli. Maddi jabs her finger in Calli's chest. Monica shoves Calli against the wall. 

{Calli}

I walk out of the girl's dressing room, only to be ambushed by Maddi and Monica. I swear they're never not together. Maddi swings her long red hair off of her shoulder before getting right in my face.

"You better stay away from Austin." She says. "You don't belong with him."

Monica glares at me. "I don't know why he chose you over us. We're prettier, and better dancers." She walks a circle around me, trying to intimidate me. "All you have is, what did you say Maddi?"

"Useless baggage." She spits out. She tries smirking at me, but it just turns out to be a creepy stare.

"Yeah." I say backing away from them. "First off, I have no idea what y'all are talking about. I'm not 'with' Austin. Second, if you call noses that are too big for your faces, and being so stuck up you can't see just how ugly your personalities really are, pretty. Ok, y'all are prettier. And thirdly, I could dance circles around y'all any day."

Maddi steps closer pointing her finger at me. "You're scared of us."

I snort out a laugh. "Ok, yeah I'm terrified of you two rats."

Maddi jams her finger in my chest. "Don't mess with me." She pushes her finger off me, so that I fall backward a little. Maddi turns to walk away. Monica follows, but not before she shoves me hard against the wall, my shoulder taking most of the impact. I slide to the ground, clinging to my shoulder.  try to act tough around them, but I'm fighting so hard to hold back tears.

"Calli, are you ok?" A voice says.

I turn to the voice and see Austin running toward me. "Yeah." I say blinking back the tears. "I just hurt my shoulder earlier, and it started throbbing again."

"Don't bother lying." He says, helping me stand up. "I saw what they did to you. What were they saying?"

"They're stupid." I say. "They thought we were together or something. I was told to stay away from you." I pause. "Oh and I'm not pretty or a good dancer."

"Well all of those are lies." He says. "My mom and Dave just questioned me about us dating too. They saw us holding hands earlier."

"That explains what Dumb and Dumber were talking about!" I exclaim.

Austin laughs. "Yea, but they're wrong."

"About what?" I ask.

"You are pretty, and you're one of the best dancers I've seen." He says.

I blush and push a strand of hair behind my ear. "Thanks."  

Austin smiles at me again. "You're welcome."

I smile back at him. "Well now that this has just gotten sufficiently awkward, I'm going to go get ready for the show." I back away toward the door.

"Wait Calli." Austin calls.

"What?" I ask turning around.

"Tomorrow we have a day off." He says smiling. "I know you've never seen Tennessee so I was thinking we could go sight seeing."

"Oh really." I say leaning up against the doorframe. "And what would we be doing?"

"Maybe visit the Ryman Auditorium?" He says. "I've never seen it, but I want to. You should come with me."

"Is anyone else invited to come?" I ask.

"I haven't asked anyone else." He says with a smile. "Unless you want me to ask Maddi and Monica to come. I know how much you like them."

I fake a laugh. "No. I'd rather not go to jail for beating someone's brains out, just yet."

"Ok, so just you and I" Austin says. "Be ready around ten. Sound good?"

I nod. "Sounds great."

The concert goes great. Other than occasional glares from Maddi and Monica, nothing bad happens. I'm really starting to enjoy the tour, now that Austin and I can get closer. I think about tomorrow and my stomach fills with butterflies.

The next morning I get up early to make myself look extra pretty. I remember some of Beth and Demi's beauty tips while getting ready. I leave my hair natural and braid back some of my layers. Next comes makeup. I'm not big on makeup. Usually I just put on a little base and mascara. Today I put on eyeliner and blush too. I stand in the mirror and like what I've done. I take a selfie and send it to my friends, saying I look like such a girl.

Since it's November, and it's starting to get cool outside, I put on a pair of skinny jeans and a floral top. Austin knocks at the door right at ten o'clock when I'm putting on my brown cowboy boots. I open the door and see him in jeans, high tops and of course one of his snapbacks.

"You look really pretty." Austin says.

I walk out, closing the door behind me. "Thanks. You look nice too, in the same clothes I always see you in."

"I knew an insult had to be coming soon. You can't go twenty fours without insulting me." He says smiling down at me.

"Insulting just means I like you." I say. "It's better than flattery; keeps your big head from getting bigger."

"At least you admit that you like me." He says putting his hood up. "Time to get into my disguise."

"That's probably the worst disguise ever." I laugh at him. "I mean really, sunglasses, and a hood?"

"And my hat. Don't forget the hat." He says winking at me.

I roll my eyes as we step outside the hotel and walk down the Nashville streets. Austin and I spend the entire day in the city. First we visit the Ryman just like he said last night. It's so beautiful inside, filled with so many country music legend's personal belongings. We get to walk on the stage and have our picture made. After the Ryman, we go sight seeing all around Nashville.

By eight o'clock I'm exhausted and starving, so we stop at a small restaurant that has live music playing. Once we're finished eating, we relax and listen to the music. The band asks for people to come out and two-step to one of their songs. I recognize it as Brantley Gilbert's Country Must Be Country Wide. I grab Austin's hand and pull him toward the floor.

'No I'm not doing it." He says pulling back. "I don't know how."

"It's easy." I say pulling him closer to me. "I'll teach you." He finally gives in and steps to the center. "Now put one hand on my waist, and the other takes me hand. He follows those instructions. "Now take two steps forward, then one step backward." Again he follows. "Good." I smile at him. "Now just keep doing that to the beat of the song."

{Austin}

I feel so stupid, as Calli tries to teach me to two-step. But I like how her hand feels on my shoulder, and how close we are to each other. We finish out the song, and a new one starts. This one is a George Strait song. Calli looks at me and I nod my head. This one's a waltz so its much easier. She lays her head on my shoulder as we sway to the music.

"This moment that says its so right. Cause that's all we have in this life. Drink up this love. Give it all we've got tonight."

The words of the song flow through my ears. My heart starts pounding, and I feel myself getting nervous. Calli pulls her head away and looks into my eyes. She shyly smiles at me, and I swear a whole zoo is released in my stomach. I lean my head closer to hers, and rest my forehead on hers. She closes her eyes and melts against my body. I lean my head closer, so that my lips are inches from hers. I slowly lean in, close enough to kiss her. We're interrupted by the sound of applause. The song's over. Calli blushes and leads me toward the door.

We make our way back to the hotel reminiscing about the day. I walk her up to her room.

"Thank you for today." She says once we're outside her door. "I had a really great time."

"I did too." I say nervously. "Thanks for teaching me to dance. That was fun."

She smiles back up at me. "No problem. You're a pretty decent dancer I guess."

I laugh nervously and run my fingers through my hair. 

She steps forward and kisses my cheek softly. "Goodnight Austin." She whispers.

"Night Calli." I  manage to say back to her.

She smiles one more time at me before closing the door behind her.

I turn around and walk to my room. All I can think about is how amazing today was. I loved every second I spent with her. Back in my room I crawl into bed trying to fall asleep. I toss and turn for a few hours thinking about Calli. I feel myself slowly falling harder, and harder for her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 123 30
What happens when a girl gets noticed by one of her biggest idols? Read to find out!!
18.9K 446 38
A ordinary girl named Chloe Johnson moves to a new school and she meets this boy that she instantly falls in love with but she moves away and has to...
17.5K 376 35
(This is an Austin Mahone Fan Fic) Stephanie Reese was just an ordinary girl from San Antonio Texas. She was forced to move to Miami, Florida when sh...