The Abused Mate

By Paugussett_Native

I ran as fast as my legs could carry me, deeper into the woods away from my pack that was chasing me and into... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 -Lena's POV
Chapter 2 -Lena's POV
Chapter 3 -Lena's POV
Chapter 4 -Sebastian's POV
Chapter 6 - Lena's POV
Chapter 7 - Richard's POV
Chapter 8- Lena's POV
Chapter 9- Dylan's POV
Chapter 10- Taylor's POV
Chapter 11- Lena's POV
Chapter 12 - Richards POV
Chapter 13- Dylan's POV
Chapter 14- Lena's POV
Chapter 15 - Richard's POV
Chapter 16- Lena's POV
Chapter 17- Dylan's POV
Chapter 18- Lena's POV
Chapter 19 -Dylan's POV
Chapter 20- Dylan's POV
Chapter 21- Tyler's POV
Chapter 22- Lena's POV
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 - Lena's POV
Chapter 25 - Lena's POV
Chapter 26 - Dylan's POV
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 - Sky's POV
Chapter 29 - Lena's POV
Chapter 30 - Richard's POV
Chapter 31 - Lena's POV
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 - Lena's POV

Chapter 5

51.5K 1.3K 214
By Paugussett_Native

Lena's POV

I woke up to the sun streaming through the windows. I realized I was being contained I began to struggle and try to get away from whatever was holding me.

"Hey it's ok Lena. You're ok." Sebastian said holding my arms steady.

Last night rushed back to me and tears came to my eyes. I remembered getting beaten but on a higher scale than normal as Richard was taking his anger about me and Sebastian out all on me. Afterwards he had used me and when I woke up again I was being put into bed by Sebastian who I had asked to stay and he did.

I felt his arms pull me to his chest and held me there in a hug. We layed there for a few moments before I heard my name being called. I grumbled at the thought of seeing my Uncle again as well as his entire side of the family, I was also dreading having to clean the entire house in preparation for our visitor today.

"Come on we have to start our day Lena." Sebastian told me.

I gave a loud sigh and grumbled some more before throwing the covers off me and climbing over Sebastian to get off the bed.

"You know that there are two sides of a bed right?" he asked me as he headed to his suitcase to get clothes.

"Yea but there is a rug on your side and my feet are cold." I said grabbing clothes and heading toward the bathroom.

He raised his eyebrow at me before continuing looking for clothes to wear.

After 15 minutes I was making my way slowly downstairs when I was hit with the scent from the gathering yesterday but it was much stronger now. I ran down the rest of the stairs and almost fell at the bottom when my sock clad feet went from carpet stairs to oak wood flooring. I straightened myself and made sure no one saw before heading into the kitchen where I found the entire family sitting or standing around.

My Uncle turned from a tall dark haired man to look at me. I was surprised when he smiled but I knew it was just an act to not raise any suspicion from our guests. I was distracted when Taylor walked by me and handed me a plate piled with eggs, bacon, sausage and toast. Richard patted the seat next to him motioning for me to sit with him. I obeyed and was met with light green eyes of the dark haired man.

"Hello, I'm Duke. I'm Alpha of the Black Moon Pack, and you must be Lena." he said holding out his hand to me. I took it before picking up my fork and starting on my eggs. I ate as Richard and Alpha Duke continued to talk and when I was done I excused myself to do the dishes. When I was done I went outside to get away from the mass of people inside. I was hit with the scent again and seeing no one around I followed my nose to the back of the house where I found Sky, Sebastian, and a stranger sitting on the deck.

When I followed my nose it led me straight to them until I was standing right behind the guy. When I was several feet away his back straightened and he became more aware.

"Hey Lena, come on over." Sebastian called.

When I had walked around the table to stand next to Sebastian and Sky I looked at the stranger. Our eyes met and Lea went nuts.

"Mate mate mate." she called out.

Sebastian looked at Sky before nudging him and nodding in my direction. The stranger and I were distracted by the reaction of Sky. His reaction was priceless as he stood up dragging Sebastian with him and practically did a dance as he left towing Sebastian behind him. I looked back toward the guy who raised an eyebrow and I just shrugged my shoulders as an answer. I sat down and faced him and we sat in silence for a few moments before he spoke.

"Your my mate." he said smiling.

I gave a nod and a shy smile in return.

"I'm Dylan. Future Alpha of the Black Moon Pack once my father thinks I'm ready to replace his shoes." he said.

"I'm Lena." I said quietly hardly believing that I had a mate.

He cocked his head at me. "Are you ok?" he asked.

Before I could answer voices met our ears.

"Dylan?" Alpha Duke called.

"Lena!" my Uncle yelled.

My face went white when I heard the tone of my Uncle, he wasn't pleased. My body straightened and my hands started t shake. Dylan was confused by my reaction until his dad and my uncle appeared and I wanted to just shrink down in my chair.

The two looked between me and Dylan and came to the same conclusion at the same time. Dylan's dad smiled while my Uncle frowned.

"There has to be a mistake, Lena can't be your son's mate she's a Runt." my Uncle said.

"I thought she was the daughter of Ryan, the original Alpha of Blue Rock Pack?" Duke asked while Dylan looked back at me in a quizzical look.

"She is but in my pack I put her in the Runt placement because she depends on others-"

"No I don't! You put me in the Runt position because you saw me as a threat of becoming future Alpha of Blue Rock Pack. I don't need anyone's help with anything and if I do I don't need you." I yelled getting up from my chair fast enough for it to fall over.

Alpha Duke looked at Richard with something I couldn't place but it might have been disbelieve, while Dylan looked at me with pride and love.

"Dylan let's go, I think it's time for us to leave." Alpha Duke said turning to his son.

Dylan looked like he wanted to say something but held against it and followed his father.

When they had left Richard motioned for me to follow him inside. As the back door closed he turned, grabbed me by the throat and shoved me against the door frame.

He didn't say anything but instead tightened his fingers around my neck slowly closing and crushing my windpipe. When it was too much I began to claw and scratch his hands hoping that his grip would loosen.

That was when it happened. I felt his Alpha Command to stand down and submit but I wasn't going to. I was sick and tired of being his pet and slave and I was done with him. He stopped tightening his fingers but strengthened the Command to submit. Several members were watching from the edges of the room while others sat down to watch as if it was a movie. When Richard let his wolf take over my wolf wanted to tuck her tail and submit but I wouldn't let her. When his eyes shone the golden yellow of his wolf I made the decision and let Lea show hers. Richard was taken aback and his grip slacked for a split second, but that was all I needed. I gave one last shove but it wasn't quick enough and he tightened his grip again.

"You bitch!" he yelled. "How dare you hide your wolf from me!" he said tightening his grip even more so that the edges of my vision was starting to blur.

There was several gasps as the family heard the news.

"Lena, stop this...please." Sebastian said from the table.

I glanced in his direction and gave a small shake of my head saying no.

"Phillip are there cells in this house?" Richard asked his Beta.

"No sir but there is a cage in the basement. Will that work?" Phillip asked.

"Yes that will be perfect. Go get it ready for its occupant." Richard said.

Richard pulled me back from the wall only to throw me across the room where I hit the opposite wall and landed on the hard tile of the floor. I was gasping for air trying to get air back into my lungs when he kicked me straight in the stomach. He continued to kick me several more times before grabbing my hair and dragging me outside where he threw me at his feet.

"Shift." he commanded.

I did it for my cousins who looked on with hurt expressions. When I was shifted I was pinned down by Charley who was going to be Tyler's Beta when he became Alpha. A silver chain was placed around my neck and I was half dragged to the basement door on the side of the house. I was forced down the stairs and thrown in a cage made of metal. The chain was taken off me and I was left alone in the dark.

----------------------------------------------

Dylan's POV

When I got in the car I turned to my dad. "What the hell was that dad!" I asked him.

I knew she had been my mate the moment I smelled her. Her scent was of Jasmine and Juniper as well as a strong nutmeg smell. My wolf was practically running circles in my head when we saw her and I knew she was ours.

"I can't do anything about it, you know that Dylan." my dad said calmly but I could hear something else behind it.

"What are we going to do? You saw what she did when she saw him. She's terrified of him." I told him.

"I know, I saw but what can I do? I can't just go back and demand we take her back." he said turning to me.

We sat in silence, both of us thinking of what we could do but knew we wouldn't be able to do it.

"Let's just hope that she can get away and find you." my dad said before starting the car and driving back onto the road.

When we got home I went to my room and tried to do something to get my mind off of her but knew I wouldn't be able to. I kept thinking about her light chocolate eyes and long dark brown hair hiding some of her face. I went to bed that night thinking about her and I knew I would continue to do so until I had her in my arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 644 15
Scarlet Montgomery lived her life as the pack slave. She was left Omega after her parents ditched her to become rogues. She is constantly tormented n...
1M 24.4K 11
I was almost to the door when I remembered the leather jacket I brought. I turned back to the room and just as I entered the most wonderful smell hit...
5M 198K 36
THIS IS A SEQUEL TO HE'S MY MATE I feel the cold stones pressed to my back, seeping through the piece of fabric I have on to cover my body, the concr...
5.6M 197K 72
PREVIOUSLY CALLED "My Coldhearted Beta" Highest Rank #2 in Werewolf (Idk how though) ▪▪▪▪▪ "I , Jake Anderson, reject you Lily Kim as my mate" "...D...