Tutoring EXO ( EXO fanfic )

Autorstwa ncttrash

Past that door will he the boys who will be deciding my future. My future? I have it all planned out. It's l... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapters 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Edit Update...
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Edit Chapters... Pls...
Tagged Thingy
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Tag--♥
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55 (END)

Chapter 40

2.1K 111 32
Autorstwa ncttrash

A/N

I decided not to make a special chapter.

Only like 1 person was interested, but that's okay because I like this chapter better. (⌒_⌒)

Hopefully I wrote it well.

(Minhye's POV)

"All right. Got all your stuff for the day... Sehun! We're leaving! Continue your date with the mirror at the concert!"

I pulled the last of the boys' bags into the van, as my mind readied the words I was going to use for my pep talk.

"Alpacas and Cheese! You guys did amazing yesterday! Just do the same today and we are all set!"

A wave of laughter came out from the boys, in harmony with the soft humming of the van engine.

"I call the seat next to Minhye!" A t-rex ran out of the house and rushed to latch onto my arms.

"Chen! No fair! You got to sit with her yesterday!" Tao was now tugging on Chen's arm.

It was the boys second day of their Lost Planet Concert tour, and just like yesterday they were hyped and itching to just perform.

They were still overworked, but with all of them together they seemed happier at least. It was sweet. All they needed was each other to bare their troubles.

I slammed the back door close and ran to the passenger seats. My eyes skimmed around as the boys stared back at me smiling. The sun wasn't even up yet, but it seemed so serene that it felt like the happy mornings we usually had.

My hand unconsciously made it to my chest. A wildfire of an another unfamiliar feeling spread across me. Unsure, of what was happening I took a moment using the van for support.

"Gwenchana?" Chen waved his hand wildly across my face.

My vision slowly blurred as the distant voices in my head began to get clearer.

It was just a dream...

Why was it bothering me so much?

As the cool air around me gently kept me snuggled within my blankets, a sudden warmth made me squirm in slight happiness. Through my squinted eyes I saw Kris, and I was more than happy that he was the one who was appearing my dreams. I was at the edge my bed, and Kris was probably sitting on the floor. Like the usual he had my hands against his cheeks.

He was cold, but of course that was a given since it was a cold night. I liked having dreams like these. Its simplicity is what makes it so special.

As I was about to doze off again from the comfort of Kris holding my hands I heard a his soft voice, "I'm sorry..." and with that my dream changed. If I wasn't mistaken there were tears staining my fingers, but it was just a dream. What could I have done?

I shut my eyes and blinked away the tears that was forming on my eyelids. Chen was already supporting me to stand. My knees felt weak, and my head throbbed. The boys were already in uproar asking whether I was okay, but I focused my mind on something else.

I was searching.

Searching for that one voice to ask if I was okay or not, but my ears never found what it was looking for.

His voice was absent.

I ran back to the dorms and without thinking my legs brought me to the room next to mine.

Kris's room.

It was empty as expected since he was suppose to be in the van, but all of his belongings were missing too. Nothing was left.

His closet was empty, his bed was left with pure white bed sheets, and on its gentle wrinkles was Ace.

He was smiling as the usual, but the heaviness in my heart turned everything bitter.

I took Ace with me and ran back to the van, hoping my ears were wrong.

He wasn't there either. The boys' confusion went wild, but one person stayed strangely quiet.

"Manager-nim where's Kris?"

》》》》《《《《

My nails were at the edge of the little nubs of my fingers. Anxiety was the only cause of my fingernail biting habit.

Instead of standing backstage while the boys performed Overdose, we all sat silent on our living room couch.

Papers were sporadically layed out on the center table, holding the answers we asked for.

They were pictures of Kris along with some unfamiliar faces.

"He went back to China to go support a different company..." The boys' manager said.

The boys cried in silence dumbfounded by the turn of events.

A shaky breath escaped me, "H-how do you even know if this is real?"

The boys' manager was currently leaning on the door.

"I was the one who took those pictures," he replied, "and I witnessed everything. He left EXO and used you guys as his jumpstart at the entertainment industry."

My jaw clenched tighter as my nails dug into the palms of my hands resisting the urge to punch the nearest person near me.

"So what if we say this is all true? Did he just leave everything he once valued? What about us?" I pounded on my chest.

What about me?

Manager shrugged, "Guess you guys just weren't worth the pain... Now get ready, we have to practice the new choreography for the eleven members. C'mon..."

The boys sat frozen filling the air with icy hatred. Their manager knew better so he sighed in surrender and decided that it wasn't really a day to bother the boys. No matter how much disinterest he had for the boys' wellbeing he was just too lazy to make an effort for them to do anything.

Everyone sat in silence. Who knew we would ever face a dilemma like this? Our bond, broken....

We mourned silently...

Like someone had died, but not really...

Maybe a part of us had died...

No...

More like a part of me had died...

In a flash all my memories with Kris entered my mind.

My first innocent love... It didn't last long, not that anything in my life ever did....

Everything just comes and goes....

That was just the way it was...

My head throbbed and my eyes grew heavy.

Darkness was closing in on me, but in that midst of darkness a ferret popped up.

It's small beady eyes stared into my soul, and for a short second I saw it smile as it ran away.

Slam!

Everybody's heads turned to look at our opened door...

I was brought back to the light.

"What happened! Why aren't you guys on stage?" The voice bellowed.

It was John. He had returned from America, but I guess his vacation was finally over.

I felt him near me and softly lay his hand on my shoulder. Only this time his fingers didn't feel stubby. I looked up so sure that I would be greeted by John's worried expression, but I only saw pink ruffles of a dress.

I looked even higher into the bright light.

My head hurt even more.

Through the light I could barely make out the figure's features.

She had gentle doe-like eyes, and her irises shrouded her with a deeper mystery.

"Hi. I'm John's sister..." she greeted me. " My name is Minah."

A/N

Who remembers Minah?

Raise your hand...

Yap....

Hope you guys like this update...

^.^

If you want to support the story visit my ko-fi page: https://ko-fi.com/trulyasolomon

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

463 18 4
Tao just wants to go back to how it was with the one he loved. But his past mistake made a hole in that, one that can't be fixed. Or can it?
1K 87 41
In the world where the danger is waiting in every step.....will they be able to protect each other after being apart for 8 years ???? What will happe...
85.8K 2.3K 33
"W-where am I, what am I doing here, what are you going to do to me?" "Don't worry about it, your mine now babygirl" Choi Jiyeon was an ordinary teen...
5.5K 244 13
Y/N L/N, poor girl. Completely unfortunate the things that had to happen to her. Too bad they can't be undone, but what if they could be lightened. W...