The Monster & The Human

De Still_young

Cover by @ ClaraMorgane26 :)))) A story in which a myth about a spooky monster town that lived on the other s... Mai multe

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty: Epilouge

Eighteen

947 53 16
De Still_young

Louis was at school so Harry was left to his mum and Lottie.

The two women had Harry cornered at the kitchen table, asking him questions to learn more about him.

"When's your birthday?" Lottie asked, watching him look up to the ceiling in thought since its been so long since he celebrated his birthday. He completely forgot the date at one point.

"February 1st." He answered after moments of silence, watching the two go into their calendars on their phone to put it down since they are terrible at remembering birthdays.

They actually forgot Louis' birthday one year which ended better than they thought since he wasn't angry.

"Where's your parents? Did you have any siblings?" Jay questioned, feeling a bit worried when he looked down at his wrist and traced his fingers lightly over the thread.

"They are gone." He softly answered, "I had a sister."

"Okay, no sad talk." Lottie announced since she could see his shoulders begin to slump. "Lets go fix him up!" She cheered, clapping in her seat because she wants to use the new makeup kit she got.

"Lottie, i'm sure the boy wouldn't want makeup put on his face." Jay chuckled.

"You'll love it. You would look so pretty with some eyeliner and lipstick. Oh my god! I have a red that would make your eyes pop!" She excitedly jumped out of her chair and dragged Harry up the stairs towards her room, pointing to her chair that was placed in front of her mirror for him to sit.

Harry hesitantly sat down and flinched as bright lights flashed in his face since there were lights that surrounded her mirror. He gazed at his reflection and he was actually proud of himself because he no longer had deep bags and his cheeks were a bit fuller.

"You cant move when i'm doing your make up so do all your itching now." She instructed, checking under her bed to find her kit along with shoes that she thought that she lost.

Harry was confused at what she said so he ignored it since he wasn't itching anywhere.

He watched as she pulled his seat back slightly so she could be in between him and the mirror, opening her kit and grabbing the liquid eyeliner she needed. "Be still." She sternly said, "And close your eyes."

Harry did as she said, flinching as a cool and sticky feeling came to his eye lid. Lottie stuck her tongue out in concentration, holding onto his head as she tried to make a cat eye design. She smiled as she pulled away, blowing lightly on the smooth black line.

Harry went to open his eyes since he felt that she stopped but laughed when he was scolded to keep them closed.

She went to do the other eye, squinting with focus since she had to make it like the other. As she was painting it on, the itch that she was mentioning began to tickle through Harry's nose, causing him to crinkle and wiggle.

"My nose is itchy." He groaned, moving his hand to scratch but in that movement, he bumped into her hand making the smooth line have a random bump.

"Harry!" She shouted, shaking her head while she used a makeup wipe to remove the bump. She ran over the spot with another coat and then made a point like the other side.

She blew on the drying liquid before grabbing mascara from behind her and applying it to Harry's already long eyelashes. Once they got to the length she liked, she pulled away to examine her work.

"Okay." She smiled, stepping away to allow him to look at his reflection. His greens went to the thin line on his eyes and his longer lashes, actually liking the look. "Here's some lipstick." She hummed, twisting the cap off of her red MAC lipstick and applying it to his heart shaped lips. "Before you go kissing my brother, you should know it leaves stains."

Harry blushed at her comment, looking at her to see that she was smirking at him. Nothing needed to be said and he just nodded before looking at himself again, looking around at the sudden beeping that rang outside the door.

"Lou's home!" She cheered, "Go show him!" She playfully pushed him out the door and he giggled as she struggled since he weighed much more than her, jumping when he bumped into someone at the top of the stairs.

His heart jumped and a smile rose to his face immediately as he saw his blues.

"Hey," Louis smiled, looking up at Harry only to gasp at his face. "What did you do to my Hazza!" He cried, cupping his jaw with both hands. "Take this stuff off right now!"

"You're just jealous he looks better in makeup than you." Lottie sang, plopping down into her seat and applying some peach lipstick onto her lips.

Louis rolled his eyes and took ahold of Harry's hand, pulling him into his room and pushing him against the door as soon as the two were inside. Even though he was taller, Harry slouched slightly so he could wrap his arms around his neck as he got on his tip toes to hug him before connecting his lips to Harry's red ones.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you." Louis hummed against him, one hand trailing from his shoulder to his chest so he could feel his rapid heart.

The curly haired boy's hands squeezed at his curvy waist, his eyes remaining shut because he wanted to be consumed by the moment. "It was fun here." He murmured, tilting his head to deepen the kiss.

Harry remembered that he was still wearing the lipstick when he opened his eyes to see a red stain all over Louis' lips, causing him to burst out in giggles. His giggles lessened when he could feel Louis trailing down his jaw and going to a park of his neck that was covered by his hair.

The blue eyed boy moved the hair out of the way only to part his lips to begin sucking at the pale skin. The action confused Harry since no one has ever sucked at his skin except for Niall when he was a new vampire but this was a different feeling.

"W-What are you d-doing." He gasped, a low rumbling sound erupting from his throat that he couldn't even recognize. His lips fell agape and his eyes rolled at the wonderful feeling.

Louis pulled away with the pop of his swollen lips, looking at the large red spot. "I gave you a hickey." He simply answered, his blues scanning the flustered look on his face.

"Whats that?"

"Oh you don't know," he breathed with a smile, "Its like a mark on your skin. It goes away in a few days." He moved his chocolate curls back into place to cover the spot since he didn't want anyone in his family to know about it.

"Its tingling." He hummed, his hand going back to rub at his neck with a lazy smile on his face.

"It'll stop later." Louis purred, placing a kiss on his nose before pulling away. "I have to go do my homework." He groaned, plopping down onto his bed and taking out his folders that held his homework since he was too lazy to carry his whole binder home.

"But," Harry whimpered, looking down at his pants that now had a large bulge where his crotch is. He knew what that was since he was already past his phase but he always got rid of it. He couldn't do that in this house because there's a chance someone can walk in on him in every room.

Louis' blues went to where he was looking and laughed, then he looked at Harry's face to notice the lipstick smeared all over. He even had a light trail leading to where he left the hickey. He knew he had some on his face as well but that didn't bother him.

"Just go to the bathroom." He noted, pointing to his ensuite bathroom that he had in his room due to his mum wanting him to have some privacy since he was the only boy.

"Thin walls or?" Harry dared to ask, blushing when Louis raised his eyebrows. He locked his hands in front of his bulge, his thumb secretly rubbing against his front to alleviate the burning feeling from being hard too long.

"Thin walls but only I hear it." Louis winked, going back to flipping through papers to find what he needed.

The taller lad gulped and hurried into the small bathroom that had a bath/shower and a sink with a circular mirror hanging above it. "Okay, I can do this quietly." He whispered, unzipping his pants quickly before tugging down his briefs along with his pants.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

6.1K 557 46
Hell breaks loose. Tears fall. Throats burn. Music plays. Cover by : @lalasworlds
4.2K 144 27
This is a story about a guy named Harry. Harry is not just an ordinary guy, he has strange powers which are more of a curse than a blessing. When he...
23.3K 1K 46
[Book 2 Completed]His past is behind him, but is it really? He thinks he's grounded, leveled with sanity. But he's ever so dead wrong. For a differen...
196K 4.9K 66
❝You're a monster❞ in which a human labels vampires as monsters, but all lines are blurred --- ...