1D Sexual Frustrations

By fckyeahliam

One Direction Dirty Imagines. I do not own any of these stories! :) More

1D Sexual Frustrations
Louis : Territory
Liam : a good dream
Harry : Too Early
Harry : Shh Baby shh
Zayn : I promise
Harry : Birthday Present
Louis : MY Louis
Niall : Stomach pain
Liam : Prove you wrong
Louis : Daddy and kitten
Zayn : Sneak in
Harry : Chance
Liam : its about time
Niall : Teasing
Zayn : Public Vibrations
Zayn : Birthday Surprise
Any boy - Welcome home
Niall : You're so beautiful
Niall : Ice
Niall : 7days
Louis : Bedtime
Liam : texts and sex
Zayn : Late
Harry : wake up kitten
Harry : Give it a break
Niall : Naughty
Harry : attention
Louis : Rough is how i roll
Harry : Midnight Sex
Zayn : Perfect
Zayn : Insatiable
Liam : Im going to miss you
Liam : Tattoo
Niall : Can i make it up to you?
Niall : Separated
Harry : Flour
Ziam : Bathtime
Louis : Pool Sex
Harry : Make up sex is the best
Harry : Wake up sex
Zayn : I missed you
Louis : Caress
Zayn : Simple Lazy Day
Niall : Round three
Niall : Wake Up Call
Niall : Too much
Harry : Making Fuck
Zayn : Sexy Dream
Zayn : Clubbing
Harry : Goodmorning
Louis : I'll make love to you
Louis : Congrats on the study!
Niall : Motorcycle
Niall : The way you make me feel
Harry : Im here
Harry : Pleasuring him
Liam : What i wanted and more
Louis : No more toys
Harry : Unexpected
Liam : Sleeping beauty
Niall : Dry Spell
Harry : Intense
Harry : Limbo
Liam : The long wait
Zayn : P/S I love you
Harry : Twenty Questions
Harry : Do you want me to teach you?
Harry : Do you trust me?
Niall : Whatcha fancy?
Harry : Sweet dreams
Louis : Hottest thing ever
Louis : Dont worry babe
Louis : That was amazing
Niall : You cant resist
Liam : Snacks
Zarry : Dreamland
Harry : Wet,wetter,wettest
Niall : When in rome
Harry : Coming Home
louis : Heartbreak girl
Harry : Intense
Harry : Limbo
Liam : I can't stop loving you
Harry : Here kitty
Zayn : Vulnerable
Harry : Storm
Niall : Relieve your stress
Niall : Ive missed you
Liam : Weak
Harry : Take the pain away
Niall : Welcome home
Zayn : Dominant
harry : for the love of the game
Liam : Where we left off
Niall : Can't hold it any longer
Louis : I'll prove it to you
Harry : Lust
Hotel room fun - Lilo
Liam - stop
Niall - Your arms i love to stay
Niall - Welcome home
Liam - Dont be a tease
Harry : dreams come true
Liam : The Left side of the bed
A/N

Niall : Early Night

25.9K 115 3
By fckyeahliam

My feet wearily dragged trails in the dirt path behind me as a smothering heat set fire to the dusty air and choked my depleted lungs. Niall’s reassuring grip fell on my shoulders as he hugged me to his sturdy form, silently rubbing my arm. Ahead of us our friends, Jesse and June, skipped energetically along, raving about the fabulous weather.

“Fabulous my ass!” I called out to them jokingly, “I’m beginning to think we’ve walked right into hellfire.”

“Oh all-mighty Lord! Save our pitiful souls,” June theatrically replied, clutching her heart with two sweaty palms.

“God’s a bit busy, but I think I can help, madam,” Jesse chuckled, throwing June over his back and jogging ahead.

“Hey Niall,” I slyly looked up to him, “Why don’t you be a good boyfriend like Jesse and carry me there.”

“You’re saying you don’t enjoy the thrill of hiking?” he asked in fake astonishment.

“Mm, maybe not today. It’s only about a mile to the campsite,” I elbowed him, pouting convincingly.

“Well, your highness, I would, but I’m carrying all your shit on my back right now, because unlike Jesse’s girlfriend, mine packed enough for a two night trip in the woods to clothe an entire,” he accused as I rolled my eyes.

“Excuses!” I exclaimed with a warm smile.

“Ah, yes, excuses,” he muttered humorously, “Here, I know a way to cool you off.”

“What?” I asked innocently. Unsuspecting, I turned to face him, startled by the droplets of water he doused me with.

“Niall!” I shrieked, jumping away from him.

“Yes, your highness?” he asked mockingly.

Your highness is about to whoop your ass,” I threatened with a smile.

An unfamiliar voice interrupted our banter, “Um, excuse me?”

Turning around, I was met with a college-aged guy, his quizzical stare hesitantly meeting mine.

“Yeah?” I asked expectantly.

“I’m sorry to bother you guys, but do you know how long it is back to the parking lot?” he asked sheepishly, his heel digging into the ground.

“Days. It’ll take days,” I laughed.

Niall opened his mouth to speak, but was interrupted by the guy.

“It’s way too hot to be out right now, I didn’t even bring enough water,” he complained, sweat glistening on his forehead.

“Here, you can borrow some of mine,” I suggested, pulling mine out of my backpack before adding, “Niall’s just wasted all of his soaking me, but I still have a full bottle.”

“Thank you so much,” he smiled, relieved, “You’re the nicest person I’ve met here yet. Everyone else has just said ‘better luck next time,’ or something like that. But oh well, at least this way I get to talk to a pretty girl,” he winked as he brought the bottle to his lips, closing his eyes as water slid down his parched throat.

Niall cleared his throat, his clammy fingers suddenly intertwining in mine and giving my hand a squeeze.

“Baby, I think we need to keep going,” he mumbled tensely.

The stranger screwed the lid back on my bottle, completely ignoring Niall as he held a hand out to me in greeting, “Well it’s been nice talking to you. My name’s Paul, by the way.”

I unsurely shook his hand, shooting Niall a confused glance before replying, “Yeah, nice talking to you. Hope the rest of the hike goes well.”

I began walking away, pulled by an irritated Niall, as Paul called out to me again, “Wait! I didn’t even get your name. Maybe we could hang out sometime?”

“She can’t, she’s busy,” Niall snapped at the guy, responding for me with an angry glare directed towards the stranger. Not waiting for him to even react, Niall spun around and tersely walked away, guiding me further from the stranger.

“Well, he was awful friendly,” I joked, hoping to lighten the mood.

“He was flirting with you,” Niall accused uncomfortably.

“Yeah, he was a bit of an idiot. But it doesn’t matter, I much prefer you,” I giggled, giving him a quick peck on the cheek.

His cold eyes continued to grumpily glare forward, unmoved by my reassuring gesture. Shrugging, I continued onwards, believing that Niall could deal with his jealousy on his own.

My lips upturned into a relieved smile as I saw the twirling fingers of smoke grasp at the humid air. June hunched determinedly over a glowing fire, promptly adding more wood to feed the flames.

“(Y/N)! You’ve finally decided to show up!” she exclaimed giddily.

“Sorry, my ride was a bit of a fluke,” I nudged a solemn Niall, “He made me walk.”

“Yeah, well I can see you two got busy,” Jesse shouted as he appeared from the woods, carrying more firewood. His eyes suggestively glanced to my soaked shirt, clinging provocatively to my chest.

Niall sighed bitterly, marching off to unload our backpacks into our cabin.

I joined a surprised June by the fire, whispering, “He’s a bit grumpy because some guy on the trail tried to make a move on me. Don’t see why it’s a big deal though.”

Jesse idly wandered towards us, followed by a reluctant Niall.

"Well, you are putting your goods on display," June acknowledged with raised eyebrows, eying my loose tank top.

"I’m just dressed for the weather," I replied casually as Niall and Jesse huddled around the fire, emitting bright embers. The specks of light fluttered for a moment, glowing like a firefly, before fizzling out and falling to the ground. The sun settled lower in the sky, preparing for its night sleep as it drifted sleepily toward the horizon. Long shadows dragged forth with the setting sun, darkness cast over our group from the army of trees surrounding the campsite.

“Dressed like a slut, you are,” Niall muttered contemptuously.

My eyes widened in surprise before lighting with defiance, “Keep calling me that and I might have to actually take to it, I’m sure I could get plenty of better guys anyways.”

His lips pressed firmly together in mute anger as he kicked at the ground with his feet.

The others in our group conspicuously avoided eye contact as their heads lowered, shy with shock.

“Aw damn, the fire’s almost out!” Jesse commented abruptly, trying to shift the awkward mood.

“I’ll get more wood,” I nodded compliantly, hoping to escape Niall’s presence for a moment.

I airily sauntered away from the scene, hiding my frustration well until I felt the weight of their looming stares lift from my shoulders.

“Fucking asshole,” I spat viciously.  My temper flared as I remembered with embarrassment how he had tried to slut-shame me in front of our friends. My cheeks burned with mortification, aghast at how he thought he could demean me like I was a mindless bimbo. Well, fuck him. If he doesn’t like the way I dress, I’ll be sure to rub it in.

Resolutely spinning on my heel, I marched back, face set like stone.

“Ey, (Y/N), you forget something?” June called out with an understanding smile.

“Yeah, sorry, I got a bit distracted out there looking for something decent enough to kill,” I sarcastically replied amongst bubbles of nervous laughter. Niall’s gaze solemnly met my cold stare, until he cowardly glanced down to the dusty ground.

“Here, I think I can just pick something up over here,” I said calculatingly, turning my back to the crowd and bending over. I heard Jesse whistle as he scanned my ass. With a knowing smirk, I popped back up and trotted over to the fire, hands filled with thick twigs.

“It’ll do,” I shrugged. Purposefully, I leaned forward as I dumped the wood into the flame, allowing my breasts to spill forward. I slyly smiled at a frustrated Niall with menace ablaze in my eyes.

“Fucking god, (Y/N), are you trying to piss me off?” he blurted, easily provoked.

“Yeah, pretty much,” I nodded contently.

“You know, unfortunately for you, my type isn’t the conservative, jealous asshole. If you’re looking for a subservient pushover I would recommend moving on,” I continued, agitated.

“That’s not why I’m mad!” he shouted. Our friends once again quieted, suddenly interested in tracing patterns in the dirt.

“Oh, you’re saying that you didn’t just call me a slut, then? Because I didn’t hear you complain about anything else. Nope, I just heard you call me a slut. Anybody else remember anything else?” I ranted, letting my biting words roll of my tongue as they radiated my bitchy temperament.

“Can we just please talk somewhere else,” he mumbled, distressed.

“Sure,” I agreed heatedly.

I trailed behind his slouched form, his hands casually lingering in the folds of his pockets as he dragged his feet to our shared cabin.

He paused at its steps, slowly turning to face me, while I waited expectantly for him to speak.

“I’m sorry baby,” he confessed, eyes swimming with torment.

“And you sure as hell should be. That was completely uncalled for and totally out of line,” I responded aggressively, “What the hell was that even about?”

“I-I just… I don’t know, to be honest. I just got really defensive when I saw you with that guy, because you knew he was interested in you. And then everybody else’s comments, everything all just started bugging me. But I know, I was being a complete douche,” he rambled apologetically.

I sighed, mulling over his words in my head as his pleading blue eyes met mine, “It’s okay, Niall. I’m sorry for being overly bitchy about it, too. But I’m serious when I say, don’t you ever call me a slut again. Understand?”

“Of course, baby. I love you, and I’m sorry,” his hands cradled the arch of my back, tugging me closer to him.

I tipped forward on my toes, whispering softly into his ears, “Actually, there’s one exception to that rule. You can dirty talk me and call me a slut all you want in bed.”

I pulled back, brushing my nose against his.

His eyes widened eagerly as his cheeks flushed, his hands instinctually gripping tighter around my waist.

Playfully, I continued, “Now, why don’t you show me how no other guy can do me as good as you?”

“Yes, your highness,” his warm breath tickled my ear before he tugged me up the steps to our cabin.

He cast the door aside with a simple flick from his wrist, slamming it behind us using my body as he backed me up against it. His lips hungrily attacked mine while his hands meandered at my sides. Forcefully, I grabbed his larger hands in my small ones, directing them to my plump breasts. Taking initiative, he threw me onto the bed, tearing my shirt from my heated chest. I raked my fingers down his back, tugging at the cotton t-shirt until it’s desperate grasp unlatched itself from Niall’s lean abdomen.

Our clothes were idly ditched at the foot of the bed, huddling forlornly in a forgotten heap as we explored each other’s bodies. His skeletal fingers snaked their way around my legs, taunting me with belated movements as he trailed them up my thigh.

I squirmed underneath his touch, gasping as the rough tug of his calloused palms scraped the soft skin of my inner thighs. His strong grip tightened around my legs as he pried them further apart, lowering his head. His hot breath puffed on my warming center as strands of his golden hair skimmed my thighs. With a devilish smirk, his pink tongue ventured to my wet folds, sliding across my center.

I moaned in anticipation as he teased me, slowly caressing my clit with his mouth.

"Niall," I whined, bucking my hips forward. His pale hands pushed me back, holding me in place as his tongue slid into me. He swirled his tongue inside of me, brushing my pulsing walls. Impatiently, both my hands purposefully lingered over my clit, a single finger eagerly rubbing the sensitive spot as Niall worked me. Pleasure eased through me as Niall’s wet tongue stroked me while my fingers pressed against my clit. Niall’s curious glaze flickered to me, angrily spotting my interfering hands.

"You dirty girl," he accused, entranced by the motions of my fingers.

"Oh no," he shook his head playfully, carefully tugging my hands away. I shot him a questioning look as he delicately held my small wrists in his hands, guiding them to the bed rails. Swiping a bandana from the bedside table, he knotted the thin fabric around my hands, tying me to the bed.

I’m going to be doing all the work," he smiled, returning his attentions to my wet center. With confident movements his long fingers pressed against me, causing me to arch my back in pleasure. Sensations burst from his quick actions as his warm tongue returned to me, gliding inside of me again as his fingers massaged my clit.

"Oh god, Niall," I moaned, my arms fighting against their restraints as he continued to test my sensitive spots. Warmth tingled at my center as I felt hints of bliss taunt my raging body.

For a moment his tongue slipped from me, spreading my juices around my opening and trailing it to my bellybutton. I thrusted towards him, needy for contact, but was held back by my bound hands.

"Please," I begged softly. He laughed as his tongue dipped back into me, pounding against my walls with his mouth.

"Niall," I warned in a quick breath as my heart rapidly pounded in my bare chest. Knowingly, Niall curled his tongue in me as he pressed against my clit with the rough pad of his finger. 

Throwing my head back, I felt surges of pleasure delude my senses as I peaked under Niall’s guiding touch. Moans staggered from my parted lips as my body writhed from the sensations.

"Niall," I called breathily, my chest rising and falling with my heavy pants as I came down.

Proudly, Niall climbed on top of me, his erection brushing my stomach as his body lined mine, the contact catching my skin on fire.

His hands roughly groped my breasts, squeezing the supple tissue while gliding his thumbs over my hardened nipples.

"You dirty slut," his words caught on his raspy accent as he whispered in my ear, “You’re going to scream for me."

My wrists burned as they twisted against the nagging bondages, pulling to run my nails down Niall’s back, “Are you going to untie me?"

He lightly chuckled, his wet lips skimming my neck as he rumbled, “I told you I was going to do all the work."

His lips sucked on my pulsing neck, moving downwards to my sharp collarbones. He traced them delicately with his tongue before wandering down to my breasts, taking my nipple in his mouth and gently tugging on it with his teeth.

"God, Niall," I moaned as he teased me.

His bony knee smoothly parted my legs, widening the space for him to enter. In reaction I locked my ankles over his back, pulling him closer to me. Eyes lit with a lusty luster, he eased into me as a droplet of sweat beaded on his forehead.

"(Y/N)," he groaned, thrusting into me, “You feel so goddamn good."

I pulsed with need as he pounded into me, his hands aggressively squeezing my hips as he directed my movements. He held me in place with a sturdy grip as we rocked in synch, our bodies an entanglement of limbs and sweaty flesh.

"You dirty slut," he grunted, driving further into me. Bliss tugged at my mind, turning me into a frenzy of need. Heat gathered at my center as every thrust pushed me closer to the edge.

"Omigod, Niall," I loudly called out, my voice ricocheting off the cramped walls of our cabin.

"Let go, baby," he coaxed me, his large hands gripping my hips as he shoved into me. I screamed out with pleasure as waves of euphoria dragged me under. I was hit with walls of mindless bliss, my back arching into Niall’s slender torso while I peaked. My walls tightened around his pulsing member as I came undone, quickly spurring his own orgasm. 

My arms fought fervently against their restraints as I struggled underneath Niall, dragged around by my own senseless pleasure.

(Y/N)," he moaned, his penis pulsing inside of me as he released himself. His juices coated my insides as we endured our own dominating thrills.

We came down with heavy breaths, our chests rhythmically moving together.

A heavy fist fell on the door, relentlessly pounding on the thick wood, “Hey, you two! Next time, can you at least wait till the rest of us are asleep? We were going to watch a romantic sunset when you two animals decided to get it on."

Jesse’s agitated tone flitted around our dazed ears.

Niall chuckled slowly before replying, “Then let’s hope you’re planning on going to bed within the next few minutes."

He cheekily smiled while Jesse groaned in irritation outside, but our attentions were already consumed as our sweaty bodies entangled further in the sheets, our early night already having begun.

h0rnyh0ran

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 1.8K 46
This is a series of dirty imagines about the infamous boyband One Direction. Do not read if you don't like sexual stories or 1D.
33.5K 294 27
Dirty and romantic one direction imagines. 13+ only please. Very descriptive.
141K 1.7K 20
// written sometime in 2012-2013// super cringe // republished cause why not// Reality is for the ones who lack imagination. Take a look at my heart...
89.7K 810 36
One direction imagines