Neighbors

By justinssunshine

Cassidy and Nicole have been long time best friends and neighbors. Between their houses stood an empty house... More

-Chapter 1-
-Chapter 2-
-Chapter 3-
-Chapter 4-
-Chapter 5-
-Chapter 6-
-Chapter 7-
-Chapter 8-
-Chapter 9-
-Chapter 10-
-Chapter 11-
-Chapter 12-
-Chapter 13-
-Chapter 14-
-Chapter 15-
-Chapter 16-
-Chapter 17-
-Chapter 18-
-Chapter 19-
-Chapter 20-
-Chapter 21-
-Chapter 22-
-Chapter 23-
-Chapter 24-
-Chapter 25-
-Chapter 26-
-Chapter 27-
-Chapter 28-
-Chapter 29-
-Chapter 30-
-Chapter 31-
-Chapter 33-

-Chapter 32-

246 18 1
By justinssunshine

Christmas went by too fast, and before I could blink, it was over and Justin and I were on our way home, first saying goodbye to Jeremy and the kids.

"I had a great time Jeremy, thank you" I said as he pulled me in for a hug. "I'm glad you had a good time Cassie, and you guys are welcome anytime" he said as I pulled away. Jaxon ran up to me, not being so shy anymore and I picked him up.

"Are you gonna be a good boy?" I asked and he nodded. "I will" he replied quietly before quickly sneaking a kiss on my cheek and I hugged him tight. "We'll visit again soon okay?"

"Okay" he said before I put him down and Jazmine looked at me. "Hey beautiful, I'm gonna miss you" I said and she hugged me. "Take my brother with you" she said and I laughed.

As she pulled away, Jeremy put his arm over her shoulders. "Sorry kiddo but Jax is staying with us" he said and she rolled her eyes.

Justin came out of the house with our bags and he went and put them in the trunk.

He knelt down in front of Jaxon and smiled at him before giving him a big hug. He hugged him for a while and I could see he was saying something to him but I couldnt hear.

He gave his cheek a kiss before letting him go and then hugged Jazzy. "I love you sooo much, be a good girl okay?" he said and kissed her cheek. He got up and smiled at me, taking my hand. "Heyyy" Jaxon said before running over to my and grabbing my hand. "She's my girlfriend" he smiled and looked up at me. "Aw" I smiled and picked him up.

"Justin's just taking care of me until I come visit again alright?" I said and he smiled. "Want a kiss?" I asked and he nodded. I kissed his cheek and he blushed bright red and I put him down, him running to his dad and hiding by his leg.

"Well lets go Justin, otherwise we'll be late" Jeremy said and he looked at Jazmine. "Take your brother inside and be good to the babysitter, I wont be too long" he said and she nodded, grabbing her brother's hand and they went to the front door where the girl I saw a few days ago, was also standing.

"Bye guys!" I called out and waved to them and they smiled, waving back.

Jeremy, Justin and I got into the car, and soon we were on our way to the airport.

"Make sure to visit again soon sometime ay?" Jeremy said and I nodded and smiled at Justin who held my hand, intertwining our fingers. "For sure dad" he said.

"And Cassidy, I'm really glad Justin found an amazing girl like you, its obvious he's pretty smitten about you huh" he smiled and I looked at Justin, who was blushing a bright red.

"She's perfect.." he said and this time I was the one blushing.

Justin's dad just grinned from what I saw I the mirror.

Before long, we were at the airport, Jeremy helping us get the suitcases out. "Have a safe trip now guys and also text me when you've landed alright Justin?"

Justin nodded as he took our suitcases. "Bye Cassie, hope we see you again some time soon" Jeremy said as he hugged me. "For sure, I had the best time" I said and smiled and he smiled. "Im really glad you did" he said. He let me go and hugged Justin. "Love you son, take care of this girl and dont lose her ay?" he said and Justin smiled, glancing at me. "Never"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I rested my head on Justin's shoulder as the plane reached altitude. "Did you have a good time meeting everyone?" Justin asked and I nodded. "It was the best christmas Ive had" I said and he smiled, holding my hand, rubbing his thumb softly over my knuckles.

"Jaxon thinks you're his girlfriend" he said and I smiled. "He's adorable" I said.

"Jazzy really likes you too, Im glad everyone does" he said.

"Does your mom like me?"

"Baby dont be silly, she loves you" he said and I smiled. "Well thats good.." I closed my eyes as I listened to the engines of the plane.

"I love you" he said just as I started drifting off to sleep. These few days were tiring.

"I love you more" I said before falling asleep, my head still on his shoulder.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Home" I sighed with content as I walked into my house.

Justin carried in my suitcase and went upstairs, putting it in my room before coming back down and I went and sat on the couch. He sat next to me and pulled me onto his lap, kissing the side of my head as his arms wrapped around my waist.

I sighed.

"Baby? You okay?" he asked.

"I just miss Nicole. She was my bestest friend and now its all just gone. Matthew too" I said. "Aw..the excitement of the past few days is gone and now you're overthinking again" he said and I shrugged. "I guess so. It never really left my mind though" I said.

It was basically 3 weeks now since I've talked to her.

I didnt want to go into the New Year without her or Matthew. We were all close and good friends, but Justin and I just had to go and fall in love.

"What do you want to do for New years?" he asked. "Well..my plans included Matt and Nicole so.."

"Why dont you just go over to her place and talk things out?" I looked at him.

"Babe..she's pissed at me. She called me a backstabber" I sighed. "She wont want to fix things even if I went over there. She'd probably kick me out.." I said.

"Isnt it worth a try though?" he asked. He was probably right. I groaned. "Fine..I'll go" I said and got up. He got up and walked to the door with me.

"I'll be at my place and just pack my suitcase out and stuff and give my parents a call" he said and I nodded as we walked out. We walked on the sidewalk and I watched Justin go into his house and I continued walking to Nicole's house.

I took a few breaths before knocking on the door.

The door opened and I could literally hear my heart hammering in my chest.

"Cassie"

"Nicole"

We looked at each other for a few seconds before she suddenly hugged me and tears started going down my face.

"Cassidy Im so so sorry, oh my god I was such a bitch to you" she said, still hugging me. "No Nicole, what you did was right, I was the bitch" she pulled away and she had tears going down her cheeks too.

"I missed you so much, everytime something happened I wanted to pick up the phone and call you but then I'd remember we're not friends anymore.." she said and I nodded. "Me too.."

"Are we still friends?"

"No" I said and she looked at me confused.

"We're sisters" I said and she smiled.

"Come in, I want you to meet someone" she said and grabbed my arm, pulling me into the house and I saw the whole place was still pink from all the decorations.

I saw a guy was sitting on the couch and I raised an eyebrow.

"Cassidy, this is Alex, Alex, meet my best friend Cassidy" she said and he got up.

"Nice to meet you" he smiled and got up, holding out his hand and I shook his hand. He had an accent, he must be spanish or portuguese or something. But he was sure hot too, but in no way compared to my Justin.

"He's the baby daddy" she said.

Yup, their kid is going to be a Taylor Lautner or Zac Efron lookalike. Basically a perfect looking person because Nicole was already gorgeous and Alex wasnt too bad himself.

"Nice to meet you" I said to him and he smiled. "He's gonna move in here and help support with the baby" she said as we sat down.

"I'm really happy for you Nicole" I smiled as held his hand and he looked at her. "Him and I just..click" she said and he kissed her cheek.

"I invited him to Bora Bora and he came so he also met my parents. I explained the situation to them and they were surprisingly excited" she said and it sounded like she didnt even believe it herself. "Wow really?" I asked and she nodded. "They've been wondering when I'd get a steady boyfriend and have a kid" she said. All her siblings were 5, 4 and 2 years older than her, and they all already had a kid and the oldest son had 2 kids.

"And you went to Canada with Justin right?" she asked and I nodded slowly. "Dont be scared to talk about him Cassidy, I've thought about it and honestly Justin's the best for you, I dont want anything but the best guy for my best friend otherwise I'll kick him in the balls" she said and Alex and I laughed.

For a while we talked about alot, how they're going to turn one of the smaller rooms into the baby's room, how Alex would be fully moved in by New Years so he can look after Nicole during the pregnancy and of course after as well.

"Oh yeah, do you guys have plans for New Years?" I asked and they shook their heads. "Great because I was thinking we all have a barbeque at my place" I said and Nicole smiled. "That sounds perfect" she said. "You can also meet Justin" she said to Alex and he nodded.

"Oh and um..how's Matthew?" she asked.

"Not a word" I said. "Oh Im sorry" she said and I shrugged. "Its fine, we'll all have a blast on New Years" I smiled and she nodded.

I was really glad Nicole and I sorted things out.

Everything was just falling into place.

_________________________________________________________________________

OMG DONT HATE ME

I am so sorry for not updating but I havent had wifi in ages and been really busy!!

Posting the last part right after this one.

BTW 10K READS??? IM SCREAMING OH MY GOD THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AGDHJIEWGYBNCS

Much love xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 4.7K 64
Just another Justin Bieber fan-fiction book no one asked for :) | published June 2016 | discontinued 12/29/2017 [ some spelling and grammar errors m...
97K 1.9K 31
A famous 22 year old man with Fame, Money and can get any girl he wants, decides to stay at LA and start a new life. A daughter who's mom is a mother...
29.7K 898 60
After a rough patch Emma decides to start a new chapter in her life - without music! - and attends grad school in London, Ontario. She quickly makes...
3.5K 58 24
TEACH ME● This story is about how a girl had fallen in love with the famous singing sensation; Justin bieber. "Small relationships carry huge distan...