More Than Friends

By yvon_isapenguin

After the death of her parents Emily moves to London to live with her grandparents. She meets Liam in the par... More

More Than Friends
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Epilogue

Chapter 57

1.2K 37 0
By yvon_isapenguin

Liam’s POV;

Mom was right, Brit acted exactly as Dunya now, not running away, staying close and stopping when we needed to cross the road. I looked at Emily who was obviously a bit cold as she crawled all the way in her jacket and her hands in her pockets. As I looked at her she noticed it and gave me the cutest little smile. ‘Thanks for being there for me’, she said and I nodded, ‘Ofcourse, I wouldn’t want to do anything else this moment,’ I said and there it was again, that amazing sweet smile. As we walked in the park the dogs ran of and played and we stood there watching them which we both loved to do. ‘You want to go see your grandfather today?’ I asked Emily and she shrugged, ‘I don’t know to be honest, maybe it’s best to both take a day of peace?’ ‘Yeah maybe’ I nodded and Emily looked away from me. I could see she was having a hard time with all of it so I walked up to her and just hugged her, her back against my chest and my head resting on her shoulder. She took her hands out of her pocket and sorta hugged me back putting her hands on my arms. We just stood there for a while and then my phone rang, it was Harry. ‘Hey Liam, how is everything going?’ ‘It’s fine, we’re hanging in there arranging stuff.’ I answerred. ‘Good, good.’ Harry said and he continued talking ‘Me and the lads might come by a bit later today, is that allright?’ ‘Sure’, I said and we hung up saying we’d talk later today. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 1.9K 50
Cassie's on a vacation in L.A but last thing she expects is meeting Harry Styles. A strong undeniable bond forms, but will it be only a summer love o...
1.3K 99 16
Evelyn and her family takes a trip to London, and London isn't so far from home, you see her parents are cheep. But when her parents leave for home t...
1.1K 50 24
An ordinary girl living her life was forced to move with her family across the world to London. She warmed up to the idea after letting it sit for a...
384K 12.5K 42
The recent death of Aiden Riggs has left his girlfriend, Isis, and their daughter in shambles and looking for a fresh start. When Aiden's cousin, Har...