Pen Pals

By flubix

to save his grade he became a pen pal to a girl in america. she was bored so she became a pen pal to a boy in... More

info. 1
before the letters
letter. 1
between the letters. 1.5
letter. 2
in between letters. 2.5
letter. 3
between the letters. 3.5
letter. 4
in between letters. 4.5.
letter. 5.
letter. 6.
letter. 7.
letter. 8.
Info. 2.
letter. 9.
letter. 10.
torino. 1.
christmas special
torino. 2.
torino. 3.
info. 2.
torino. 4.
torino. 5.
torino. 6.
torino. 7.
torino. 8.
torino. 9.
info. 4.
torino. 10.
I'M SORRY!
REWRITE

info. 4.

252 4 1
By flubix

very possible KnB crossover?

i'm trying to update as soon as possible, but school killed my motovation to update.

i don't want to the the word water and melon together ever again. i'm going off of the manga right now, and i'm writing the training camp melon part.

it's very tedious.

oh and so this note isn't entirely boring, here is some trivia about Dylan and Keiji.

~Dylan sings in the shower.

~Dylan secretly fears VERY tall people. Like 6'7" tall. If she runs into someone that tall she usually hides behind the nearest person.

~ She once wrapped her cat in wrapping paper as a little kid.

~Keiji actually hates his hair color but can't bring himself to dye his hair a different color.

~ He’s terrified of flying.

~ When he can’t sleep, he imagines koala bears.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 614 32
You are a third year in high school at Karasuno. You had been gone for a while due to your parents work, but they decided to let you go back by yours...
70.9K 1.6K 12
(y/n) is a new girl from Tokyo in Karasuno High. She attempts a class with Kageyama and it's hate at first sight. But does everything change when (y...
257K 7.7K 32
You always have a good eye for observing people especially seeing their flaws on things they usually do. (L/n) (F/n), Nishinoya's cousin and a forme...
18.2K 1K 62
"Guys like you don't stay friends with girls like that." This story follows Emiko and Mirae's high school journey with the Karasuno Volleyball team...