Salvation ( Completed..editin...

By Ashayela

Anthony Alsina was doing a ten year sentence for something he didn't do. He found out that his girlfriend had... More

- Prologue -
- Chapter One-
- Chapter Two -
- Chapter Three -
Some Advice
- Chapter Four -
- Chapter Five -
- Chapter Six -
- Chapter Seven -
- Chapter Eight -
- Chapter Nine - FILLER
- Chapter Nine -
- Chapter Ten -
- Chapter Eleven -
- Chapter Twelve -
Brief Intermission
- Chapter Thirteen -
- Chapter Fourteen -
- Chapter Fifteen -
- Chapter Sixteen -
- Chapter Seventeen -
- Chapter Eighteen -
- Chapter Nineteen -
- Chapter Twenty -
- Chapter TwentOne -
- Chapter 22 -
- Chapter 23 -
- Chapter 24 -
- Chapter 25 -
- Chapter 26 -
- Chapter 27 - Filler*
- Chapter 27 -
- Chapter 28 -
- Chapter 29 -
- Chapter 30 -
- Chapter 31 -
- Chapter 32 -
Questions
Answers
- Chapter 33 -
- Chapter 34 -
Devoted Followers
- Chapter 35 -
- Chapter 36 -
- Chapter 37 -
- Chapter 38 -
- Chapter 39 -
- Chapter 40 -
- Chapter 41 -
Whoah
- Chapter 42 -
- Chapter 43 -
Aye
- Chapter 44 -
Filler
- Chapter 45 - Filler
- Chapter 45 -
- Chapter 46 -
- Chapter 47 -
- Chapter 48 -
- Chapter 49 -
- Chapter 50 -
- Chapter 51 -
- Epilogue -
Final Notes

- Chapter 52 -

26K 1.1K 423
By Ashayela

"Treat you like royalty baby just for your loyalty baby ."

- Oshea

---------------------------

5 months later....July

Dawn

"I can't do this. I can't. I-"

"Shut up." I told Moniece for the fifth time in a hour.

She just had to be so dramatic on her wedding day. Some of it I understand but the rest is just darn right to put on a show. I couldn't wait till she walk down the aisle and got everything over with. I honestly am just glad we actually made it to this day. Moniece and Christian kept pushing the date back and back. A month turned into five months. Luckily the plans had been finalized within two so I only had to focus on dress sizing and planning my own wedding.

Huffing and rolling her eyes she gave me a mugged face. "How dare you speak to the bride in such manner!"

"Girl if you don't settle down and cut it out I'm gone make you uglier than you already are." Bri said as she tried to finish her hair.

"I'm ugly? Girl have you seen yourself lately?"

Here we go.

"Yes and I think I look b-e-a-u-t-i-ful. Can't say the same for your jealous behind."

Securing my robe around me I got up and walked out of the room. Christian and Moniece decided to get married traditionally. We were in this nice church and everything within was set up so perfectly that you would think we were not.

"Okay. Yea. Man shut up!" Anthony backed into Dawn as he closed the door.

"Watch where you are going handsome."

"My bad beautiful. What you got under that robe?"

She ran her hand down the seam seductively and then returned her attention to Anthony. "Wouldn't you like to know."

"We can take this in the bathroom you-"

The two turned their heads when they heard someone clearing their throats. "Hey mama." They said together feeling awkward.

"Look you take one and the other take one but I'm two seconds away from fighting them." Kieran ran to me and Aidan went to Anthony. I laughed at how they wobbled as they tried to move.

Kieran ear had healed beautifully but I only owe it to my mother. She came back from out of town and helped me and Anthony to make sure nothing else was to go wrong. Aidan on the other hand has had one ear infection in his right ear and two in his left. All went away within a week but being that it's happening so quick he will need surgery for tubes.

"You two misbehaving?" Anthony gave them a scolding look and their smiles faded.

"Just like their mama and daddy."

"What's that suppose to mean?" I asked.

"Don't act like you two won't just talking nasty. We in a church. You should be ashamed."

Anthony chuckled. "Shit I'm not."

The twins both said uh oh making me laugh. "ba wod daddy." Kieran managed to say.

Aidan nodded his head and pointed to his father while giving him the same look Anthony give when he is disappointed.

"Shouldn't you two be helping the bride and groom?"

"Well see Chris hyperventilating and crap..." Anthony stared at me.

"Mo is off the wall with emotions. Is that the nice way to say it?"

"I CAN'T DO THIS!" We could hear Moniece yelling.

Rolling my eyes I grabbed Kieran and walked back to the room. This was going to be a very long day for us.

---

The vows Christian and Moniece wrote each other were so perfect. There is nothing like seeing two people confess their love for one another from the heart.

"Repeat after me. I, Christian Jonah Walton, take you, Moniece Renee Smithers, to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."

I tucked my lips in to prevent an outburst of laughter. Christian had been frozen in his spot since Moniece walked down the aisle. If he can still get all jumbled up now I can guarantee they will have a successful marriage.

"I peed." Aidan yelled out from the benches.

The more they development I can see how bad they are. I love my sons deeply and unconditional and know for a certain we will be going head to toe as they get older.

Kieran placed his little index finger over his mouth. and got in Aidans face. "Shhh u nasi."

"No cry." Cassidy yelled to her mother who was in tears from being overwhelmed with joy.

"Shut it." A now two year old Maya tried to whisper.

Anthony pushed Christian to get his attention. "Aye what you doing?"

Christian shook his head and stared around the church. A big smile formed on his face.

"I'm marrying my baby. The hell you think I'm doing." Realizing that he said 'hell' he covered his mouth." Shit."

Covering it again everyone laughed. "I do." He spoke not knowing what was going on.

Moniece turned her head and laughed. "Baby where is your mind?"

"I started reminiscing and just thinking about the future and got lost in my own thoughts What am I suppose to be doing."

The priest couldn't hold a professional face himself. He started laughing also and had to cover his face to hide it.

"Okay let's do this again. Are you here now?" He asked Christian.

Never dropping his smile he turned to Moniece again. "Yes. I'm here. My bad."

The priest repeated himself and then Christian. Turning to Moniece he asked her the same thing just switching the names and she repeated everything. They placed each other rings on their hands to seal their vows. I was holding in my excitement. I wanted to scream in joy.

"I would like to introduce to you Mr. and Mrs. Walton. You may now kiss-" Before he could finish Christian grabbed hold of Moniece and they didn't waste anytime before tonguing each other down.

--

I smiled as I watch everyone dancing and having fun. Despite their differences Moniece and Christians entire families came out to support them. It was nice to see everyone getting a long for once without any hatred or selfishness.

"May I have this dance?" Anthony formally asked me.

"You're silly." I grabbed his hand and he pulled me to the dance floor.

We're in Heaven by Vanessa Carlton started to play slowing the entire vibe down. I wrapped my arms around Anthony's neck and he placed his hands on my waist and we danced. He kept his gaze on me the entire time and I did the same to him. It was like the rest of the room had disappeared.

I laid my head on his chest and looked over to see Christian and Moniece so deep in their own world also. I smiled at the perfect couple as we swayed back and forth to the music.

"Five more months."

"You gone be Mrs. Alsina."

"Or you can be Mr. Sanders."

"Keep playing with me." I laughed.

"I love you."

"Love you too baby."

We had decided to do a winter wedding instead. The winter is where we shared so much and our love for each other really begun to build. It was only right to do so. I did much of the planning but Anthony did the rest. It was half and half. Bri really did wonders with the planning. I had a few surprises for Anthony though which was hard to keep hidden but we managed so far.

"The way you two staring at each other you might as well say you married. "

We stopped dancing and turned to see who was talking. I blinked to make sure who I was seeing was actually the person I was seeing.

My father.

"I'll let you two dance." Anthony kissed my forehead and stepped back.

"Well thank you young man."

"What are you doing here?"

"Believe it or not. I'm close with both Christian and Moniece parents."

"Oh okay." I nodded.

"You never called me back."

"I still haven't decided if giving you another chance is worth the heartache."

Lately I had been speaking my mind and how I felt more freely. Anthony made me realize that at the end of the day my happiness is all that matters to me. When I die I want to be the type of person who enjoyed every aspect of my life and had no regrets.

"That's understandable. I'm not trying to rush you on that decision but I promise you if you let me. I will try my best to be what you want me to be. I realized that I can't give you all of those years back and that I can't just start where we left off. I want to at least be in your future and also my grandsons. That is if you let me." He smiled shyly.

I could see Marcel and myself in him clear as day. I can't say my father denied us but I will say he neglected us.

"I tide." Aidan pulled at my dress.

I bent down and picked him up and hoisted him on my waist. "Aidan baby this is your grandpa."

"Hi." He gave a cheesy smile.

He mouthed thank you and I nodded my head.

"Hey little man you look just like-

"Dadddy unc kris hi me." Kieran ran across the dance floor from Christian and stood beside Maya.

"You about to be a dead man." Anthony placed his plate down and stood up but bit into a roll before fully moving.

"The rugrat lying his little ass off." Christian moved behind Moniece.

"Uh uh. Yes you did. You hit my baby." Moniece told on him.

He stared at her with a 'really' face.

"ooo bad wod unc kris." Aidan wiggled for me to place him down so I did.

Running over to Christian he kicked him in the leg as hard as he could. I covered my mouth at the scene.

"No touch mi daddy Aiwan." Cassidy stomped her little feet.

She had food all over her little chubby cheeks. "I just can't." I laughed.

"You smell bad." Maya told Kieran.

"Na uh."

"Yes."

Marcel shook his head and wiped her face. "Damn one of you foul right now."

"Him." She pointed and poked Kieran in the chest.

"Okay I poop." He ran off.

"Not it." I yelled before Anthony could say anything.

---

| Epilogue next you guys! Families in order Sanders, Waltons, Sanders/Santiagos in mm.

| I may post the first chapter to the sequel the same day I post the epilogue.

| Still interested in a sequel? Yea or No?

..
Ashayela

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.5K 3.2K 41
After being abducted at the age of 3 and held for 6 years by a man she considered family, Mercedes life changed forever. Now at the age of 23, she'd...
26K 1K 141
August: *worried* kay I swear I ain't mean Fo it's to go dis far..... He got down on his knees looking in my eyes, but I'm tired of all of this shit...
148K 3K 25
Welcome To The Life Of August Alsina !! Hope You Guys Enjoy , This Is My First Story , Don't Forget To Leave Me Feedback !! - Em
448K 23.7K 48
Iyasia is 20 years old and surviving for her and her 12 year old sister. With the death of their parents and their dad never being just that .. A dad...