Torn To Pieces

By CastleOfBooks0129

EMPTY... that's how she felt. It was creeping all over her , she knew a normal girl would weep, weep until... More

TORN TO P I E C E S 1
TORN TO P I E C E S 2
TORN TO P I E C E S 3
TORN TO P I E C E S 4
TORN TO P I E C E S 5
TORN TO P I E C E S 6
TORN TO P I E C E S 7
TORN TO P I E C E S 8
TORN TO P I E C E S 9
TORN TO P I E C E S 10
TORN TO P I E C E S 11
TORN TO P I E C E S 12
TORN TO P I E C E S 13
TORN TO P I E C E S 14
TORN TO P I E C E S 15
TORN TO P I E C E S 16
TORN TO P I E C E S 17
TORN TO P I E C E S 18
TORN TO P I E C E S 19
TORN TO P I E C E S 20
TORN TO P I E C E S 21
TORN TO P I E C E S 23
TORN TO P I E C E S 24
TORN TO P I E C E S 25
TORN TO P I E C E S 26
A/N
TORN TO P I E C E S 27
TORN TO P I E C E S 28
TORN TO P I E C E S 29
TORN TO P I E C E S 30
TORN TO P I E C E S 31
TORN TO P I E C E S 32
TORN TO P I E C E S 33
TORN TO P I E C E S 34
TORN TO P I E C E S 35
TORN TO P I E C E S 36
TORN TO P I E C E S 37
TORN TO P I E C E S 38
TORN TO P I E C E S 39
TORN TO P I E C E S 40
TORN TO P I E C E S 41
Epilogue
Author's note
Important!!
Important 2 !
(new book! )

TORN TO P I E C E S 22

2.6K 233 122
By CastleOfBooks0129

I M S H A D

" Darling... Please eat something... You barley eat any thing these days.... " My mother was standing near my bed with a orange juice, pleading . I did what I've been doing all these days. I turned my back to her.

Many things happened after I came from the hospital that day. That unforgettable day. But I still had a small hope that maybe she might be still loving me. I didn't call her the past two weeks because I didn't want to get killed by her brother again.

As a matter of fact , I came back to my parents house after selling the apartment. I couldn't stay at the same town where she lives without those memories haunting me. But moving back didn't make any different either. I moved my body away from her, but my heart and thoughts didn't . these days I could really passed out as a beggar with my disheveled hair and my pale look. I raely spoke with my mum or sister . but most of all I was angry with my self. For the way I behaved with Jasmine that day. For still feeling confused about my love.

" Imsahad.... You need some fresh air. Just get out side. You look really unhealthy. You don't have to talk with me. But please don't ruin your self ...."

I gritted my teeth . why can't she leave me for a moment? After what she did? Looks like she and my sister has set out a routine to bother me. I looked at her.

" Mom , please just leave me alone. I'm not in a mood for a walk."

" But Imshad....... I..."

" I said leave me ALONE MOM!! How many times I have to tell you this? " I yelled at her which made her flinch . without another word , she left the room sobbing to herself. I felt like a total jerk. This was the first time I've screamed at my mom .

whats wrong with me?? I asked myself. I felt like my whole life is messed up.

And in a few days I'm suppose to meet with one of my fathers Important client. He was funding on of our major project . we couldn't afford to lose him. Since my dad is out of country , he wanted me to meet this person. But how could I do it in the way I'm in right now ? I know mum must have not told anything about this to my dad. Knowing him, I know he will leave everything and come back. So I couldn't risk asking advice from him either. I didn't trust any of my friends with this matter too.

What happen to that charming guy ?? I didn't even had a emotional breakdown like this when jasmine left the country.......... Jasmine.... Oh my God ..... The way I treated the last time i saw her......

******Flasheback *******
One week ago

" Imshad..... What's happening to you?? Why are you acting like this. Is this Anisa girl worth this much than your health ? "

I glared at her in disbelief. " now how the hell you got to know about Anisa? "

" I know you enough about you to know that some thing is bothering you. And we have known each other since we were kids. So I know that you are distressed. But ....... ". She paused with a uneasy glance at my mum.

I sneered at her " well it was my mother who told you wasn't it ? or it was my sister ? "

" thats not the point here imshad ! Why can't you see the pain you are putting them through??? I'm ready to forgive you anytime Imshad. Please , let's open a new chapter in our life. "

" Will you shut up ? why would i need your forgiveness ? you left me two years ago when i begged you not to leave. just like the way you are begging from me now . You was the reason for my misery Jasmine. I wish you remain in that stupid place and never came back here. So please leave."

Jasmine flinched. " but Imshad...... "

"Are you deaf Jasmine ? , DAMN IT , I SAID YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE ! "

Jasmine stared at me for a moment . there were tears in her eyes. but i didn't care . all i want was her to leave. then she left without another word.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Aunty ...... " a loud yet disturbingly familiar voice reach to my eras , breaking my thought bubble. I was shocked . I never expected her to come back. I heard my mom greeting her with a surprised tone. Her voice was enough to make me feel a lot guilty about the way I acted with her. I know I should apologoise her.

I quickly got out from my bed and opened the door and saw mom and jasmine were talking in a hushed voice. Mom was wiping her eyes while Jasmine was speaking to her in a soothing voice. When They heard me approaching them my mother quickly looked down while Jasmine looked at me with a nervous expression like she thought I will start screaming at her again. And the way she was staring made me feel even more guilty.

" I just came to meet you mom Imshad....."

I interrupt her. " I'm sorry about the way I behave in front of you the last time we met . i was a total jerk. sorry"

'' oh its.... it's ok Imshad. i'm the one to be blamed. i should have understand about your situation more before i spoke on that day''. i know it must be really hard for you to forget Anisa ....''

when she said the name Anisa , her voice quivered . i couldn't help but to feel sorry about her as well as being sorry about my self. she came back to see me , after i treated her like crap. as a matter of fact , i know i would never come back if i was placed in a similar situation .

'' so now what? ....'' i asked them to break the awkward silent that fell upon us.

Jasmine replied me with a mysterious glint in her eyes. " well Imshad , I think i know what to do "

*********************************
Assalaamu aleikum everyone. What do you'll think if this chap ? Don't forget to vote and shear your lovely ideas about this chap. Have a nice day
.. :) :) this is the first time I'm writing a flash back :p... So I hope it was ok...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 671 51
###NOTE: THIS STORY IS BASED ON MUSLIM CHARACTERS BUT IT DOES NOT DEFINE ISLAM. NOR AM I TEACHING ANYONE ANYTHING ABOUT ISLAM IN THIS STORY. Married...
9.8K 901 25
Allah says in the Quran : ── "Women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purity" - This is the story of a girl named f...
75.5K 4K 30
A man walking into the forest like he owns it with his face covered with all the anger in the whole world if possible and with blood oozing from his...
8.1M 342K 52
"I hope you realize you made the worst f**king decision of your life." She could feel his cold icy blue eyes piercing through her soul. "I didn't as...