Kidnapped As a Blood Slave

Por PandasAre4Life

WARNING! This story may not be suitable for some people to read. This book contains self-harm and torture. A... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Authors Note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 3

10.1K 322 23
Por PandasAre4Life

Jades P.O.V

I rode down town to see if my friend was at her house.

When I turned up at her place and knocked, she wasn't home so I had to go to my last resort.

I'm was going to my friends house behind the woods that was about 10 killometres away.

While I stopped, I grabbed a drink of water and and apple out of my backpack.

Then I head off to my other friends place.

The apple and water gave me enough energy to get going.

I wasn't very sure about it, for some reason I had a weird gut feeling but I just ignored because I had no choice, unless I slept on the streets which is totally dangerous.

I was riding for about ten minutes and it got really dark.

I was about 5 minutes from the woods.

Now it was getting really cold and I realized I forgot to pack a jacket.

"CRAP!"

I was now shivering like I was in atartica with no clothes on.

"DAMN IT!!"

"I'm s-so cold."

I had no choice so I started walking through the woods with my flashlight.

While I was walking I heard a twig snap so I spun around to see what it was but nothing was there so I shrugged it off thinking it was a bunny or something.

Again I heard a footsep so I started running with adrenaline running through my veins.

Suddenly I looked down at the wrong moment and ran into something hard.

I looked up to see a buff guy with a mask on, then I screamed and ran back where I was coming from and tripped over and fell into another guy.

"Where'd you think your going", he said chuckling.

In a swift movement my arm and legs were tied with rope and a weird cloth over my face and I was engulfed into the darkness...

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

6.9K 885 23
လူတွေအားလုံး Vegetarian မှ မဟုတ်တာ.. လူသားတွေ အသားစားတာ normal ဆိုရင် Vampire တွေ လူ့သွေးစုပ်တာကို ဘာလို့ ရက်စက်တယ်လို့ စွပ်စွဲမှာလဲ??
10.3K 455 36
"Don't ever think that we're friends." Avyugh gritted. "Aw, I thought we were past that," Alarion grinned, taking up Avyugh's space. "I will make yo...
8.7M 351K 47
Highest rank - #1 in Vampire ** In a world far beyond human imagination, into the deep roots of the vampire realm he ruled. For over a century, he's...
162K 5.9K 68
𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐑𝐡𝐞𝐚, 𝐚 seventeen-year-old girl, her mom, and her fifteen-year-old brother 𝐑𝐚𝐟𝐞 moves to a new home 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭...