Behind the nerdy appearance

By KamisamaKissFreak

Ruined by her past Amu Hinamori, a girl with gorgeous honey colored eyes, a sweet like honey voice, and brigh... More

School
Coincidence?
Friendship or hateship?
A Date
Hanging out
Amusememt
Bad Days
Amends
After school
Girls
girls (part 2)
sick
haunted
betrayal?
Pathetic
Cliché
Feild trip!
Authors note!
Rooming
Pocky game!!
Authors note
Tada!
Bad timing Saaya!
Authors note

Overwhelming emotions

1K 50 8
By KamisamaKissFreak

Strangled sobs choked me. A lump formed in my throat and made more tears spill down my face. I don't want to do this!! I don't want to leave my friends or Ikuto!!

I want to love them! I don't want to be lonely!!! I heard banging and knew someone most likely needed the bathroom. I gulped and wiped my face.

I have to go to class... I sighed, trying to get rid of my sorrows. Any and all evidence needs to be unseen! Once I deemed myself public worthy I unlocked the door to find Ikuto.

My eyes widened. What is he doing here?! My heart rate sped up and I almost burst into tears again. I looked down and tried to squeeze past him.

He blocked me. "Amu!" He stated angrily. I took I a sharp intake of breath in, in shock and nervousness. I can't! I need to leave or I'll cry!! It's bringing back all the memories!!

He huffed and grabbed my chin, forcing me to look up. Tears pooled up in the corner of my eyes and my cheeks and eyes grew red with the overwhelming urge to cry. My got hot and flustered.

Ikuto noticed and sighed dropping his hand. I let his hand drop and deep inside I felt pained, like I didn't want him to stop touching me. Like I needed him to keep his warm hand there...

My head dropped and more tears welded up in my eyes. I tried to blink them away but it wasn't working. "Amu..." He gently fondled my hair before ever so delicately lifting my head up by my chin.

We locked eyes and I saw how hurt he was. How sad and lost, how confused and scared he was. "Amu why?" It was simple. And I understood. I knew what he wanted.

Why did I avoid him? Why did I break away from everyone? Why did I disappear for 2 days? Why did I never respond to his texts?Why was I doing this?

That's what he wanted to know. I clenched my hands, almost overwhelmed by the emotions running through me. Pain, sadness, hatred, love, compassion, remorse... It hurt but I want Ikuto back!

"I-Ikuto..." I barely got his name out before the dam broke and the water works came. "Ikuto!!" I cried as I jumped up on him. I can't help it. When I'm with Ikuto I get irrational because I know he'll always be there.

I know he cheated but I still trust him, I still love him! "Ikuto! I'm sorry! I-I'm so-sorry!!" My arms tightened around his neck and I closed my eyes, letting my head fall to his shoulder.

"Amu... It's okay. It's alright... I love you." Ugly sobbing left my body and I buried my face into the crook of his neck. "I'm sorry... I-I-" he cut me off. "Shhh... Just calm down.... It's okay."

One of his arms wrapped around me while the other slowly stroked my hair. The bell rang for first hour but we didn't dare move.

My cries filled the hall until the end of first hour. The bell rang once more and kids spilled into the hallway, scurrying to get to their next class or slowly walking trying to stall.

I pulled away from Ikuto's strong and comforting hold and gave a weak smile. He smiled right back and wiped my eyes. People stared as they walked by and I felt a little embarrassed.

"Ikuto I'm-" he held up his hand. "Let's go some where private." I nodded and he smiled, bending over and lightly kissing my cheek. I blushed and allowed him to lead me away.

Ikuto led me into a part of the school I never seen before. I looked around in astonishment. I didn't know we had such luxury halls and rooms?

Not long after that he led me into an empty room. He let go of my hand but before his hand fully left mine I grabbed back on to his. He gave me a funny cute look before situating himself on a desktop.

"Ikuto... The other day at the amusement park I fell behind in the haunted house and Tadase found me-" I stopped and checked his facial expressions.

He clearly wasn't happy about that but he didn't say anything. I continued. "Though against my will Tadase took me to a roof top where I could see you..."

The memories begin to build up tears in my eyes. Ikuto noticed and stood up, bringing me into a hug. "You saw me?" He asked. I nodded and pulled away.

"Yeah you were with some girl... And you were-" I wiped the unspilled tears away. "M-m-making out!!" I choked out, covering my face in case I started to cry in which I did start to cry.

It was silent, so after awhile I sniffled and looked up, a bit curious. Ikuto stared at me with a look of puzzlement. "Excuse me, what? You saw me making out with a girl?" He questioned.

I nodded, feeling almost like a child telling someone I got hurt or something. Ikuto shook his head, his eye brows furrowing together. "That's odd... I don't remember that at all..."

My jaw dropped. "You don't remember?!" I shouted. He shushed me.

"What I mean is, I was looking for you in the haunted house the whole time with the others. We were all very worried about you and I know about you and haunted houses so I figured that's where you had got lost at."

I but my lip. Odd... If Ikuto is telling the truth which I'm sure he his then who did I see?! I leaned against Ikuto, pushing him into the desk a little.

"It wasn't only the fact I "saw" you "cheating" but also because I thought you didn't love me anymore..." I stated.

He pushed me away. "What?! Why would I stop loving you?!" He asked. I blushed. "B-because that day when we got too carried away and almost..." I trailed off, extremely embarrassed.

He stared at me for a second, suddenly it clicked and he smirked. "And?" He prompted. I fidgeted. "And so that day at the amusement park you were acting kind of strange and I thought maybe you were getting bored of me..."

There is he happy!!? I sneaked a look at him and he shook his head, smiling slightly.

"Amu... Girls jump to the dumbest conclusions. I tried to keep my distance because I thought that's what you wanted after our little moment in my room." He almost smirked at the end.

My jaw dropped. "Excuse me!!?" I screeched. Ikuto looked around nervously, standing up. "Shhh!" I crossed my arms and tapped my foot. "Girls come to stupid conclusions?! Well what about guys! You just thought I needed space!?"

I was fuming. "Amu-" he tried putting his hands on my shoulder but I stepped backwards. "No! The last thing a girl needs is to feel unsure about the relationship especially after THAT happens!" I shouted.

He starts frantically looking around. "Don't be so loud..." He cautioned. I huffed. "And you're not even paying attention!" I added. He sighed and started to walk to the door. Is he walking away from me?!

Oh nu-uh! That's my job! I stormed after him but he stopped at the door and peaked his head out. When he finally turned back around I was right in front of him.

"Amu listen... We got mixed up from each other. Like you said we're still learning..." I rolled my eyes. "You can't steal my lines!" I sighed, not fully angry at him anymore.

He smirked. "Then maybe I don't have to use words to tell you how sorry I am." He then leaned in and pressed his lips to mine in a burning passionate kiss.

I was shocked by the power and force the kiss had behind it. It lured me in and made me want more. He licked at my lips. I opened my mouth wider and closed my eyes, letting Ikuto take over my mind and body.

So addicting, its burning, searing. "Mmm!!!" I stumbled backwards as Ikuto led me to a desk and picked me up to set me on it.  I spread my legs to let him get closer.

I threw my head upwards to try and get more out of the kiss. Ikuto leaned against me, his tongue swirling around inside my mouth. I gripped on to his shoulders. "Mmmm!"

I pulled away a fraction of a millimeter to breathe. "Ikuto..." I whined. His hand was in my hair, holding my head in place. Saliva dripped from my mouth and my cheeks were dark red, my eyes dripping in lust.

I panted and Ikuto pulled away, a smirk plastered on his face. "Do you forgive me Amu?" I just simply nodded, wanting to kiss him again.

He's such an amazing kisser. It makes me even more happier to have Ikuto as a... Boyfriend. I blushed. I really love Ikuto!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36 0 28
All of you 'Shugo Chara' fans out there, have you ever heard of the two Amuto trailer parody videos from YouTube with the plotline of an R-rated movi...
23.8K 466 23
(Y/n) (L/n) is 16 years old and has returned to Japan to be met with Amu Hinamori and the guardians, Ikuto and Utau Tsukiyomi, Kazuomi Hoshina, and H...
175K 5.4K 32
You go to Ouran Academy. You are best friends with Haruhi and the twins. Your Hinamori Amu's older sister. You have 2 shugo charas, that will be intr...
17.4K 620 18
Amu, lost her three best friends ran miki and suu in a car accident in her freshmen year of high school. now she is completely hidden behind a wall...