Zayn Malik's Little Sister (S...

By Jameelah-Anastasia

Chloe Malik is a 13 year old girl with a dark past. First her father died, then her brother left for a wor... More

Zayn Malik's Little Sister (Spanking story)
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Authors Note:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Authors Note:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Authors Note:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Competition:
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45:
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47:
Chapter 48: The Final Chapter
Questions and Sequel Information:

Chapter 3:

33.4K 456 256
By Jameelah-Anastasia

Recently: I ignored every word Zayn said to me as my mind raced with different thoughts and memories. My mind went overload as darkness over took me. I remember falling backwards and that was it...

---------------------------------------------------------

Zayn's Pov:

Chloe fell backwards off of my lap and onto the floor. Her head hit the floor with a 'BANG'. I was worried sick. I knew mum said that she hasn't been herself since I left and I felt guilty about that. I heard shouting from downstairs and footsteps making their way though the house, and up to Chloe's room. I regret spanking her, I didn't know what else to do.

I dropped down onto my knees beside her and cradled her head. I felt a gooey substance cover my hand but I didn't think anything else of it. The door to Chloe's bedroom flew open and the boys stopped in their tracks once they saw a lifeless limp Chloe lying on the floor unconscious.

Liam came to his senses first and ran to the bathroom probably to get a first aid kit. The boys surrounded Chloe's body; shock covering their faces. Louis was the next to come to his senses and bent down to feel Chloe's pulse. His faced turned to worry and small drops of sweat descended down his forehead. His body tensed up as his muscles contracted. Liam ran back into the room with the first aid kit in hand and placed it on the floor by his feet. Liam knelt down with the rest of us and looked around the room for any sign of what is going on.

"Zayn..." Louis said sympathetically. Just by his voice I could tell something was wrong. Louis wasn't someone to be serious or worried unless it was necessary, and this was one of the moments. His eyes said It all. They were no longer the usual bright baby blue they are usually, they were replaced with a dark sad depressing dark gloomy blue.

My head shifted upwards as Louis called my name, tears were threatening to fall down my face as my mind predicted the worse things that could possibly happen right now. Like love and war, you love someone but a little thing happens and it all turns into a war zone. My mind was battling with my heart for the best solution. One wanted for everything to be okay while the other wanted explanations to what was going on right now, why wasn't I there for her, why did I hurt her numerous times only to do it again and cause her so much physical pain for her to pass out. I hate myself sometimes and It brings back so many bad memories of our dad.

"She needs medical help." Louis stated.

"Okay" I replied. Louis took his phone out of his pocket and dialled a number into his phone faster than you could say 'Magical Unicorns'. I stroked Chloe's head and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. I leaned down towards her and kissed her forehead. She looked like sleeping beauty asleep peacefully, with everything that has ever been described as beautiful surrounded around her. Who knows what thoughts are running though her head right now. I guess we'll never know.

 Louis voice interrupted my thoughts, "Hello? Mum?"

"Yeah I'm alright but I need your help, with something."

"Um...well Chloe passed out and she hasn't woken up and we don't know what to do."

Louis nodded his head and few times and said 'Okay' and 'yeah' a couple of times before putting his phone on speaker and putting it on the floor beside him. Another voice soon filled the room, which I could recognize as Johanna, Louis mum.

"Okay is there any ventilation in the room, if there isn't open as many windows you can find on the floor your on and open all the doors." Niall jumped up and did exactly what she said. Soon a cold breeze filled the room, relaxing me slightly but not a lot.

"Okay, done" Niall announced.

"Next, put Chloe into the recovery position, this means turning her onto her left side of her body. This helps prevent regurgitation of vomit or fluids from the stomach. Okay? It also allows fluids and saliva to drain from the mouth."

We all helped turning her onto her left side of her body which means she was facing me. Her back to Louis. Niall and Harry at her feet and Liam by her legs. We all thought it would of been more of a struggle to push her onto her left side, turns out she is light as a feather. She just looked like bone and skin and a little bit of muscle added on top.

"Now what?" questioned Liam. Liam was Daddy Direction but even in these situations he doesn't know what to do. Chloe is scaring all of us right now. We are all on the verge of tears right now and it doesn't happen very often.

"Chloe needs a cold flannel on her forehead to re-hydrate her and get her fluids flowing again. The sooner the better." Johanna commented. Harry and Liam ran into the bathroom connecting to Chloe's bedroom and received a flannel soaked in cold water and a extra towel to dry up any excess water that happens to go anyway else but her forehead.

Harry folded the flannel in half and set it on Chloe's forehead holding it in place with his hand. Liam got a pillow of her bed and lifted her head up off of my lap and onto the pillow. I nodded him a thanks as my concentration went back to Chloe.

"Um...guys Chloe's head is bleeding... a lot." Liam announced showing us his hand that was originally by Chloe's head. Shit.

"Liam, what was that you just said?" asked Johanna curiously. "Chloe's head is a bleeding a lot" Liam said for the second time in the past minute.

"LOUIS GET HER TO A HOSPITAL NOW, IM ON MY WAY TO BRADFORD I'LL BE THERE IN A COUPLE OF HOURS. GO NOW!" Johanna shouted. It sounded a lot louder than we thought. Louis picked up his phone and hanged up before sliding it back into his pocket and picked Chloe up with ease and ran downstairs with her in his arms and to the car parked outside. The boys followed behind Louis. Tears streamed down my face as I descended down the stairs. Why? What have I done to deserve this?

I'm not perfect...no one is. Perfect is a beautiful word and that's it. Calling someone or something perfect is a understatement of life. Everything has a definition and the definition of perfect is nothing. Nothing can be perfect and never can be. Something or someone can be beautiful and amazing but never perfect.

So when people call me perfect they need to think again. I may have an amazing life in your eyes but not so much in mine. My life is shit compared to others. Time's like this I realize I have a family I care about and that care's about me in return. While I'm jetting off all over the world every month there staying in one place working hard to get by when I get given everything I need for free.

By the time I finished thinking about my thoughts my feet had carried me to the car parked on the driveway. I hopped in next to Harry and Louis who were both cradling Chloe. Liam soon started the car and we were off onto the highway.

The car felt like we were going around fifty miles an hour on the highway. Liam was obviously trying to get to the hospital as soon as possible. Niall was next to him. Nialler had been quite for a while yet again so had Louis. I guess it was the shock of Chloe passing out and now having to go to the hospital because of her bleeding head. The last time I checked having a bleeding head is not good and it doesn't happen to everyone in their life-time.

While we were driving I kept on repeating one thing in my head the entire time, the less time we spend on the highway the quicker were going to get to the hospital.

Liam parked the car right outside the hospital and ran inside. Niall soon followed behind him while me, Louis and Harry took our time getting out the car and then running into the hospital, otherwise Chloe would be even more hurt.

As we got into the hospital heads turned towards us, some shocked and some confused on why we were holding a unconscious girl in our arms.

"SOMEBODY HELP PLEASE!" Liam shouted frantically gripping his hair in his hands. Doctors and Nurses ran over to us and took Chloe. I tried walking with them but a Nurse stopped me and said I couldn't go any further. She led me and the boys to the V.I.P. waiting room and said she'll come back when the Doctor is ready to see us.

We sat there. In complete silence. Doing nothing. The only sound you could hear was sound of the clock ticking by. The boys breathing and the sound of footsteps of people walking by the room. That's it. Seconds went by, then minutes, then ten minutes, then twenty minutes, then thirty minutes, then forty minutes, then fifty minutes, then one hour, then two hours, then three hours, then four hours, then five hours. They seemed to be taking forever. How long does It take? I thought to myself. I couldn't wait any longer, and if I did I felt like I was going to explode.

Just as I thought, the door to the waiting room opened and the nurse from before stood there with a doctor. She smiled at us before closing the door again after the doctor had entered. The doctor pulled up a chair and sat in front of us with his clipboard in hand.

"Hello boys, I'm Dr.Howard and I have been looking after Chloe. As you know she had a injury to the back of her head and she was unconscious. Now we figured that she must have gotten the injury when she blacked out. We have stitched up the wound and we run a few tests, and I'm afraid I have some bad news for you. The impact of her fall as you already know caused the injury to her head but has also caused a little bit of damage to the brain. If not treated immediately then it can be very serious and can lead to death. We have prescribed some tablets for her which she has to have twice a day. If she misses one set of tablets then she'll faint again. So give them to her, even if it means force feeding her them. We also found she suffers from depression, anxiety and she self-harms. We have booked her six-course week appointments with the local counselling service. Make sure she attends them and they are going to help her get better quicker. One more thing, we have given her sleeping tablets to help her sleep better. Depression and anxiety can give you restless nights so if she has one of the days, just give her one of these. Now would you like to see her?"

We all nodded and stood up, wiping our faces with the back of our hands to dry away the tears that had descended down our faces while the doctor was talking to us. All of us were crying hard, not expecting anything the doctor had said to us.

We walked down the hospital corridors listening to the sounds of people crying, screaming, coughing and so on. It just made me feel depressed listening to it. This Is why I hate hospitals so much, you listen to people suffering so badly, and you feel sorry for them. And knowing where your walking right now, someone who has walked down the same corridor you have walked in has passed away in the very hospital.

We stopped outside a bright blue door with 'Chloe Malik' stuck to the door. I walked though the door first and saw Chloe sitting wide awake in the hospital bed playing on someone's phone, with a small bandage wrapped around her head. She was dressed in a hospital gown and her hair had been pushed to one side and plated. She also had a bandage wrapped around her left wrist, from her self-harming. 

"Chloe" I said. Chloe's eyes met mine and they had a look of anger and sadness in them. I immediately felt sad. My baby sister hated me for spanking her, and I didn't want that at all. Sorrow covered my eyes as Chloe's face softened up. I walked over to her and embraced her into the biggest hug I've even given someone in my life. Chloe patted my back in return still not completely forgiving me.

"I love you" I whispered into her hair.

"I love you too" Chloe replied. I smiled so big when the words left her lips. My sister loved me and it made me happy to know that. We may be siblings but we will always be there for each other, Always.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER GOAL: 15 COMMENTS, 7 FANS AND 20 VOTES

Hey guys, I hope this is long enough for you. :D

This took me like 20 hours to write over the course of three days. I hope you guys liked it. So Chloe has depression, anxiety and an injury to the head :O So much drama going on don't ya think?

ANYWAYS I REACHED 1,000 READS, OMFG THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH IT MEANS A LOT TO ME SO THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday was my school sports day and, I did javelin and a  800 metre run and I came first in both. My javelin throw was 8m in the first round, 6.81 metres in the second round and 10m in the third round. I did 800m in 3 minutes and 41 seconds. Yay me!

Dedicated to @ChloeObsessed1D as she was the first to comment her favourite One Direction song.

IF YOU WANT THE NEXT DEDICATION COMMENT TELLING ME YOU FAVOURITE ONE DIRECTION SHIP? Like Larry, Ziall, Hiam ext...

I only have 8 more school days left until I break up from school and I will no longer be Year 8   :( and I will have to pick my GCSE's. And in September I'll be taking my French and Spanish GCSE so nervous but yeah...

And I updated early for you all cause I'm nice like that :)

Comment, vote, add to yr reading list and follow meh :) xoxoxoxox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.1K 1.7K 24
Sometimes our lives change when we least expect them to. We meet our best friends in when we're unprepared to make friends. Our lives change so drast...
6.5K 10 40
Written by @AndreaLotter and myself. This is a story about a young girl who knows the boys of One Direction; her best friend is Niall Horan, and the...
166K 3K 38
Melody is very emotionally and mentally unstable. She suffers from an eating disorder, self harm, and has serious depression. She has lost all hope...
1.2M 6.6K 146
These are some really good One Direction Fan Fics you should read.If you like 1D and dont have a fanfic to read then check in here and you might find...