The Boy Next Door. // Phan

Από xzetaevansx

When Phil and his family have to move house because his dad got a new job, what will he think about the boy n... Περισσότερα

Hey Guys!
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Loooool
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
im sorry

Chapter 1

5K 180 26
Από xzetaevansx

Phil's p.o.v

I don't know how I feel about moving houses, I mean I have to move school so fresh start right? To be honest it could go either way really... It could be great, I make good friends and get good grades. Or it could got the opposite, I could get bullied, people could hate me, I get bad grades. Im really hoping it's the first one. This was all running through my mind as I sat in the back seat of the car with my earphones in.

My dad slowly pulled into the drive of the new house, I don't really know how to explain it... It's not massive but it's not small either... It's medium size? From the outside it looks nice... That's good right? While I get out i grab my bags and head for the door dad had already opened it because of all of the bags which needed to be taken it. I had already been told that my room was the second room when you went up the stairs, so that's where I go. I open the door to a room, which again wasn't massive but wasn't small. On one side of the room there is a window, I place my bag down and head for the window. The window is bare, it looks out to the house next door. I see a boy, around my age, walking around what I presume is his bedroom. He looks as though he is pacing. Suddenly he turns towards me, I should turn away but I don't , I cant. We stare at each other for about a minute until he turns away. He seems very strange...

Hey guys!!! It's me again😊 how do you think this went? Anyway leave a comment if you want. That's all. Love you bye! 😘

~Phan_as_fudge

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

541K 11.7K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
271K 11.2K 40
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
581K 35.4K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.7M 55.7K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...