Blind To The Facts

By Muahbby

When you fall in love, it is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake, and then it subsides. And whe... More

First Meetings
You short changed me
Let's play a little game
Teddy Bear
Heated Moments
Falling
Freak Show
Love Song
Wanna bet?
Give in to me
Blood on the Dancefloor
Uncomfortable
Boys.
Where'd that come from?
Reality.
Acting Civil
Me & You
I'm positive.
Bearing the Bad News?
Love knows no color
E.R
Fistful of Tears
Please don't let it be over.
Scars
Red Heads.
Leave.
I'm gone
She blames herself.
Shoes, Let's get some shoes.
Moving On.
We meet again.
Get Out.
Awkward
Hello.
Together.
French meals.
Make love to me
Come Closer.
Fighting.
Just one of them days.
1 4 3
Sweet
Helping Others.
Cheers!
Long Distance
Respect
Tease
Girl Fight
Drunk
Houses, houses, houses
New Life.
What an interesting dinner.
I think I wanna marry you.
Interviews
Smartass
Birthday Sex
Try again.
Waiting.
Snitch.
Preggo, lego
Heartbeats
Merry Christmas Eve
Sleigh Bells
Dress Fitting
Pre-Wedding Jitters
Honey! Honeymoon
Honeymoons over.
Labor Pains, Baby Gains, Love Tames
Where's the Milk?!
Sushi? Sushi!
Sweet Reunions
...Ever After(;
Epilogue

Ordinary People

6.5K 55 4
By Muahbby

Silence. That's how it is now. Malachi and I aren't speaking to each other. I don't know what's his problem I mean, I don't think I was overreacting about how many sexual partners he had. At least I could count mines on one hand, he needed both hands plus a foot!

"Are you coming to bed?" I said looking at Malachi. He was on the couch watching tv, it was 1:30 in the morning.

He didn't even turn around to look  at me," I'm not sleepy."

I scoffed and switched off the lamp next to my side of the bed," Fine then."

I scooted under the covers and attempted to fall asleep, problem was.. I couldn't. I had gotten so used to falling asleep in Malachi's arms that it was impossible for me to sleep without him. I flipped over the pillow and pulled the covers over my head trying to block out the TV. Nothing. Frustrated, I jumped out of the bed and pulled on a baggy shirt with some pajama pants, I slipped on some house shoes and grabbed the house keys.

"Where you going?" Malachi looked up, when he saw me by the door.

"Out." I replied closing the door after me, not bothering to hear his response.

I was down the hall when I heard the apartment door open and close. I didn't even bother to turn and see if it was Malachi. I walked downstairs and out of our apartment building. I started down the sidewalk to... I didn't know where. I just wanted to be out of the house and away from Malachi right now.

"Where are you going?!" I heard Malachi's voice behind me.

I quickened my pace as the tears started rolling down my cheeks profusely. I heard Malachi's pace quickened also and seconds later I felt his hands on my shoulder turning me to face him.

______________________________________

It broke my heart to see her crying, it hurt even more to know that I was the one causing her pain. I didn't mean to treat her like this, I was just angry that she was taking the whole situation overboard.

"What Malachi?!" She studied my face. I watched as another tear ran down her face. On instant instinct, I wiped it off.

"Why are you crying?" I said.

"Why do you care?" She shot back? Ouch.

"What the hell- What do you mean 'why do I care'? Piper?! The person I love is crying."

"Your mad at me." She squeaked.

"I'm not- yea I'm not gonna lie." I smiled. She smiled too putting her head down.

"Sorry. Sorry for overreacting." She said.

"I'm sorry for giving you the silent treatment." I laughed.

"But seriously Malachi. Don't cheat on me, I can't handle it." She stared at me.

"I won't." I kissed her lips.

She sniffed," I swear if you do, there will be no second chances. You can have the house and cars. I'm leaving. Capiche?"

"I gotcha." I smiled. But my heart was acheing just thinking how I could live without her, especially with her coming back into my life.

___________________________________

I woke up to Piper kissing all over my face, neck and bare chest.

"What are you doing?" I said groggily.

"I'm sorry for acting like that last night, so I thought I'd make it up to you." She continued kissing down my chest, before she got closer to my pajama pants I stopped her.

"You keep it up and we definitely won't make it to three months." I laughed.

Reluctantly she rolled off, "Oh yea!" She pulled down her shirt," I made you breakfast!"

"Really?" I said sniffing the air.

She nodded and pulled me out of the bed. She led me to the kitchen, where I saw the breakfast laid out for me. There was a scrambled eggs, bacon, sausages, and waffles.

"You made me homemade chocolate chip waffles?!" I smiled. They looked so good.

"Well Eggo did, but I cooked them!" She smiled popping an egg into her mouth and sat on the counter.

"So am I forgiven?" She pouted.

"Are you part of the breakfast?" I asked grabbing a plate.

"Nope!" She said rolling her eyes.

"Well then NO!" I laughed.

"Eat your food boy!" She stole a piece of bacon and hopped off the counter.

____________________________

"This movies stupid!" I said reaching for the remote. Malachi and I were on the couch watching tv, which was basically what we were doing the whole day. We were laying down and my head was basically in between Malachi's legs.

"No. Don't turn it !" Malachi slapped my hand away.

I turned my head and bit his lower stomach.

"Quit!" He jerked away laughing," That hurt, your playing dirty!"

"All is fair in the game of love." I simply replied.

He looked down at me," You know while your down there, you may as well doing something else-."

He was cut off by someone knocking on the door. "Your turn." I sat up.

"It was my turn last time." He said getting up, rearranging his shorts.

"Sounds like a personal problem." I remarked smartly.

"Shut up." He laughed before opening the door.

Lorelai, Ally, Lisa, and Keisha were standing at the door gawking at Malachi's chest and abs. He stepped aside and let them in.

Lorelai passed by him and turned to me," Girl that man is too fine for words, if you don't want him.. I do."

"He heard you." Ally said sitting on the recliner.

"I don't care let him hear!" She smiled at Malachi.

I rolled my eyes," Thanks Lorelai. You just boosted his ego."

"So! Why didn't y'all tell us y'all were together!?" Lisa sat on the arm of the love seat.

"Yea!" Keisha, Ally and Lorelai said in unison.

"Is that why y'all here?" I asked sitting up making room for the others to sit down. Malachi poured himself something to drink.

"We not welcome?" Keisha said feigning hurt.

"Wait! Were we interrupting something?" Lorelai suddenly seemed interested.

"Nope. I'm celibate." I said seriously.

Malachi choked on his drink and started coughing. I started laughing. Lisa rushed to go pat his back while the other girls asked if he was okay.

"You're kidding right?" Ally said.

"She better be!" Malachi said clearing her throat.

"I am, and no we haven't had sex yet." I clarified.

"Why?" Lisa wondered sitting back on the couch,"Y'all may as well be, I know y'all want to."

Malachi scoffed and walked to put on a shirt," You're right, she has a three month rule."

"I do." I held up three fingers.

"Why? People on have that rule when they just met someone, you know Malachi." Ally said. Keisha nodded.

"I dunno. Its just so that we know that we're really in love with each other, and its not lust."

"So that's the reason!" Malachi said sarcastically.

"You're lucky that I didn't make it longer, or till we get married." I answered back.

"That can be arranged, not the year just the marriage part." Malachi said.

"Aww!!!" The girls said.

"I'm serious." He said. My smiled dropped, he can't be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

518K 16.9K 69
"she can have you" "can you not do this right now" "and why not, you got me out here lookin' dumb" "we're not together though so how" "bi- you know w...
53.8K 3K 27
Another BIBLEBUILD FANFICTION Manxman/ BoyxBoy Thank you for coming into my life and changing it for the better. . ---------------โฌ‡๏ธsneak peekโฌ‡๏ธ...
432K 40.2K 33
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
34.6K 1.6K 33
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.