19 Years Younger (Mature Cont...

By LJG883

I don't wanna be the left out pregnant sob story! I'm twenty three years old and can make up my own mind - El... More

Chapter 1 - Ella
Chapter 2 - Jason
Chapter 3 - Aurora
Chapter 4 - Lance
Chapter 5 - Ella
Chapter 6 - Jason
Chapter 7 - Aurora
Chapter 8 - Lance
Chapter 9 - Ella
Chapter 10 - Jason
Chapter 12 - Lance
Chapter 13 - David
Chapter 14 - Jason
Chapter 15 - Aurora
Chapter 16 - Lance
Chapter 17 - Ella
Chapter 18 - Jason
Chapter 19 - Aurora
Chapter 20 - Lance
Chapter 21 - Ella
Chapter 22 - Alex
Chapter 23 - Jason
Chapter 24 - Aurora
Chapter 25 - Lance
Chapter 26 - Alex
Chapter 27 - Ella
Chapter 28 - Jason
Chapter 29 - Aurora
Chapter 30 - Lance
Chapter 31 -Alex
Authors Notes

Chapter 11 - Aurora

3.8K 190 13
By LJG883

After arguing for a while, Luke and I settled on doing the rate of reaction experiment which I had also done for my course work at GCSE. I didn't mind that much to be honest as it was easy and could be a lot of fun. I was basically re-writing my course work but a lot more in-depth, which was fine by me. We hadn't spoken a word in the two weeks we had been working. That needed to change.

"Are we gonna work in silence for the entire experiment?" I asked finally.

"Well the impression I get from you in class is that you think I'm an ass-kissing teachers pet whom you wouldn't get the time of day," he shot back.

"And I'm getting the impression that you either have a huge crush on me and are being a dick to hide that or you think I'm a stuck up bitch who has to be best at everything and hates anyone better than me?" I laughed.

He smirked, "I'm neither denying nor admitting anything."

"Nor am I," I laughed, "Now that's over shall we start again?"

He smiled, "Sure."

"Hey I'm Aurora. I'm the female Scrooge," I said extending my hand.

"Nice to meet you, "he replied shaking my hand, "I'm the ass-kissing teachers pet but you can call me Luke."

"Nice to get to know a fellow genius," I laughed as we pulled out hands away, "Because the rest of the class is so boring."

"Oh god! Don't get me started!" Luke warned, "I just wanna go around slapping them all."

I laughed, "So happy I'm not the only one who feels that way! I just keep day dreaming and recalling dialogue from The Red Dragon."

"Oh my god I do that all the time. I am the gre...great r...red DRAGON!" He impersonated.

"Omg that was amazing and not far off what I imagined in my head!" I squealed.

"Really?" He asked sceptically.

"Yeah that was..."

"How are you two getting on?" Mrs Hollower, our chemistry teacher, asked from the doorway.

"Good," I replied, "We were just discussing how well written Luke's work is."

She smiled, "Good to see you getting along but it is almost five now so you should be getting home."

"Sure," I smiled.

She left and Luke and I looked at each other before laughing. We managed to log off the computers and pack up before heading towards the door. We just gossiped about the Hannibal Lector series as we left the building.

"How have you not seen the TV series of Hannibal?" I asked, "It's amazing and fairly true to the book!"

He laughed, "I just haven't got around to ordering it off Amazon yet. I will eventually."

"No that won't do! I need someone to gossip with! Come round mine and I'll lead you the DVD to binge watch over the weekend!" I insisted.

"I should head home," he replied, "I gotta catch the bus. Some other time?"

"I could give you a lift home if you want," I offered, "My parents are out tonight if that what you are worried about."

He debated for a moment, "Ok sure!"

"Great!"

I lead him towards my little fiat 500. I dumped our bags in the boot before getting into the car. I started the car and drove off towards my house. For a while we drove in silence and I realised how awkward this was for him. I stole a glance at him to see the tension in his hazel eyes. He was the typical nerd with glasses and no muscle definition, but to be honest I had always found that to be so fake anyway. Luke did however have thick locks of coal black hair and the faint outline of muscles in his arms. His glasses gave him the down to earth look rather than geeky look. He wore his regular jeans and his signature Star Wars top. I was, coincidentally, also wearing my Star Wars top but it had been under my hoodie the whole day. I was going through a teenage version of a mid-life crisis and had decided to dye orange streaks into my otherwise brunette hair. Both Jason and I were born with poor vision so we both needed glasses, but Jason had recently taken to wearing contacts whereas I couldn't due to them irritating my eyes.

"Star Wars fan huh?" I asked.

Luke snorted, "What gave it away?"

"Takes one to know one," I replied.

"No way!" He breathed.

"Luke, I watch Star Wars practically every weekend," I laughed.

"I try to," he sighed.

"Do or do not. There is no try," I spoke in my Yoda impression.

Luke immediately burst out laughing and it took him several seconds to calm down, "That was appalling!"

"I'd like to see you do better," I dared.

He did his impersonation and it was worse than my own which I didn't think was possible. By the time we had calmed down, we had arrived at my house. We stepped out the car and I smiled at Luke's disbelief. The house was over three stories with seven bedrooms and four bathroom and had the standard kitchen, dining and living room. I grabbed our bags from the boot and handed Luke his before locking the car. We went inside and I guided him to my room. I placed my bag on the futon and walked over to my shelves to look for the Hannibal DVDs. I glance back over to Luke to see him still in the doorway.

"You can sit down," I gestured to the futon, "Sorry for the mess."

"What mess?" He asked, "This is spotless."

My room had a double bed in the centre of the wall behind to door and either side of it had a bedside table that had a lamp on it and one had my book I was currently reading. My desk, like all the furniture, was white and was to the left of the chimney breast and had my printer, laptop, docking station and a small jewellery box on it with my chair at more to the left than I normally like it. My mirror wardrobe was against the chimney and shelves around the room were full of either DVDs or books. The futon, which was on the wall adjacent to the door, was a light coloured wood with a burgundy cushion.

I smiled at his comment, "It's normally clearer."

He shook his head and glanced at my shelves, "Ordered by author and then book title. Impressive."

"Not what people normally say," I replied pulling out the DVDs.

"What do they normally say?" He asked.

"You sad bitch," I replied pulling out the DVD, "There you go."

He took the DVDs, "Thanks. And can I just say you are the opposite of what I expected."

"Oh? What did you expect?" I asked.

"Well from the orange in your hair," he picked up and lock and I froze, "I expected a messy, selfish rebel bitch basically."

"Who says I'm not?" I asked while he dropped my hair.

"Well your room tells me your not messy. You lending me the DVD suggests your not selfish or a bitch but the rebel bit I have no idea about," he replied.

****

"Well I'll see you on Monday," I said as we pulled up outside his apartment building, "Want me to walk you up?"

He laughed, "I'm good thanks."

"So when do I get to judge your room?" I asked.

"Wait til I've tidied up a bit," he laughed as we got out to get his bag.

I smiled, "Then I can't properly judge!"

He sighed, "You were gonna come up anyway weren't you?"

"Yep!" I replied.

I locked the car and we climbed the stairs to his floor. He unlocked the door and lead me around his small flat quickly to the back and opened the pine wood door into a navy blue room. I wandered in to see a dark wooden bed against the back wall and a what looked like hand made wardrobe against the wall opposite it was a small desks which was made in a similar way. A small tv was on the wall above the desk.

"I made the wardrobe and desk with my dad," Luke said.

I turned to face him and touched the wardrobe, "Its gorgeous! I'd love to meet him! He's truly skilled."

"He was," Luke sighed, "he and my mum died in a car accident two years ago. I finished hanging the doors on my own. My aunt adores the thing."

"God I'm so sorry! I didn't mean..."

"It's fine! You didn't know," he replied quickly, "Thanks again for the DVDs."

"No problem," I replied, "oh and I diagnosed you to be a man of many hidden skills and is more skilled than he lets on."

"Well one day I'll figure out if you are that rebel," he replied.

At that point I smiled to myself and grabbed his top and pulled his lips onto mine. He almost straight away buried his hand in my hair and pulled me closer. I had no idea what the hell was happening or what had come over me but bloody hell Luke knew what he was doing as we kissed. His hand wandered around my hip to my back to pull me closer to him and my hands copied his until I finally torn myself away. I knew I was blushing deeply and was as red as tomatoes.

"I....I better...go..." I stuttered before rushing out the flat.

I got to my car before I heard Luke behind me. I spun around before being pinned to my car with his lips on mine. My heart lightened and my blushed deepened as he did so. He slowly pulled away and tucked something into my pocket.

"Yep. Defiantly a rebel," he said before turning to walk back into the building.

I hurried into the safety of my car before I pulled out what he had put in my pocket. It was a note that read:

Call me if you wanna go out, you rebel!

His number was at the bottom and I immediately put it into my phone and texted him a reply:

Name the time and place, hottie!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 23.2K 29
"What's so wrong?" "He's thirty fucking six for God sake!" she screamed back "So?" "That's double your age! You're eighteen!" *** Scenario - three ei...
16.4K 449 34
●COMPLETED● Fan of erotic and heated love scenes? Well, you've come to the right place. No under 18s allowed🚫. The funny thing about love, is that...
104K 2.5K 32
Max and Melina are now 21. Melina likes to pretend that everything is okay. That her past doesn't still haunt her. She's slowly drowning, slowly sink...
16.7K 421 26
Kendall has always lived a quiet life in a small town in Illinois with her family, friends, and boyfriend Jordan. Her life had been mostly happy othe...