I fell for him; Hunter Rowland

By SupHunter

He glanced over at me while I was looking at him. Little did I know what would happen next. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
THANK YOU SO MUCH
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
UPDATE TOMORROW
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
WRITERS BLOCK

Chapter 6

3.9K 89 38
By SupHunter

•Brielle•

Today's Sunday and tomorrow I have school, well great. Back to hell I go.

It's not that I hate school it's just there's always these stuck up girls who think me and Ree are there friends but no boo boo nobody likes y'all.

I decide to spend this day alone, because today will just be my lazy day. Watch Netflix and go live much later.

I get up and put on some black joggers that say 'New York' going down the side, with a plain black tank top, I grab my adidas jacket and put it over because I'm going to get some chips from the store that's only a few blocks away.

I slide on my adidas and grab my longboard from the closet we have at the front door.

I grab the hair elastic off my wrist and put my hair in a messy bun.

I then walk out of my house and feel the cool breeze hit me, it wasn't that cold but it was much colder then it was yesterday.

I put my ear buds in and begin long boarding to the store.

I pass by Weston's house and I see him outside broadcasting, he's a weird one I tell you.

"Weston" I yell while long boarding by scaring him, I just laugh and continue long boarding.

It didn't take that long to get to the store, I hold my longboard and walk in.

I see Hunter talking to a girl. Then I see him kiss her, well okay then.

It did sting not going to lie but I just kinda walked really fast by them so he doesn't notice me.

I grab a bag of Doritos then leave.

Once I arrive home I decide to tweet,

@BrielleRose: You say you care yet you do this😂✌🏻️

Everyone starts freaking out wondering who the tweet is about.

Ree💕🙈: WHO IS DAT TWEET ABOUT GURLLLL
Brielle😉💘: Hunter, I saw him kiss another girl but oh well it doesn't bother me.
Ree💕🙈: It does bother you don't even pull that, Also. According to Mario he liked you a lot so I don't know why he would do that.
Brielle😉💘: It really doesn't, I just need to learn that guys lie sometimes and not to take everything they do so badly, because I saw Hunters true colours.
Ree💕🙈: Brielle.. I'm going to text him.
Brielle😉💘: TELL ME WHAT YOU SAYYY

•Ree•

I text Hunter saying this,

Ree💕🙈: Wtf is wrong with you?
Hunter😍🙈: What?
Ree💕🙈: You make Brielle think you like her and then kiss someone else.. You're pathetic.
Hunter😍🙈: Well 1. I didn't kiss her she kissed me, 2. I broke the kiss and told her I don't like her that way. Sooo.
Ree💕🙈: That's not what Brielle saw sooooo.

He ignores my last text and I screenshot the conversation and send it to Brielle.

Brielle😉💘: Ughhh, I'm so confused.
Ree💕🙈: Hunters dumb sometimes I swear.
Brielle😉💘: Trueeee
Ree💕🙈: Well I'm watching movies with Mario soon so I got to get ready!! Love you b💘

I plug my phone in and then get ready, I leave what I have on, I have pj pants on with a baggy t shirt, my hair is straightened and in a pony tail.

Mario arrives and we begin watching movies.

•Brielle•

~8pm~

I'm just watching Netflix in my room ignoring Hunters texts, I hear the doors open downstairs and I just continue watching Netflix.

I hear someone messing with my door handle and I sit on the side of my bed waiting for whoever it is to learn how to use a door handle.

The door opens and its Hunter "Hunter what are you do-" I begin but he crashes his lips on mine, he wraps his arms around my waist and I wrap mine around his neck.

We both pull away "What was that?" I ask "You're the only girl I like, got it?" He says "Got it?" I ask confused as ever.

"I really like you.. Like a lot, I know I can be confusing sometimes but don't give up on me" he says and I smile at him.

"I haven't known you long so this might be kinda weird" he says "I like weird" I shrug "I think I might be in love with you.."

"Ever since I saw you in Weston's broadcast a few months ago, I thought you were really pretty and you seemed pretty cool" he adds "Aww Hunter" I smile.

He smiles back at me, "Well, I have to get going home but first I wanted to clear things up with you" he says getting up.

"Okay" I reply "But I don't want to go" he begins "Bye Hunter" I giggle and get up and push him out of my room.

"Wow no hug fine" he begins to walk away, I run up behind him and hug him quickly and then run back to my room.

I hear the front door shut which means he's gone.

I decide to go live.

"I'm like hey wassup hello" I say when I first start the broadcast waiting for people to arrive.

"Guest meee" Ree comments, "No you're with Mario" I say making fake disgust face.

"I'm not" she comments so I guest her.

"BB" she says right when it connects "Ew it's Ree" I laugh "Wow fine" she sasses "Yoo lets play never have I ever" I say and she agrees and then we both put 5 fingers up.

"Never have I ever, liked Weston Koury" Ree says starting it off "More then a friend" she adds and I put down a finger "Uh oh I think this finger is broken" I say and then cover my camera with my hand.

Then remove it, "Darn it's still broken" I shrug "That was a dumb one just saying" I roll my eyes "I know" she laughs "Well never have I ever kissed Mario Selman" I say sticking my tongue out.

She puts her finger down "I guess I'm exposed" she laughs "You would have been when I post my YouTube video too so oh well" I reply.

"True, okay anyways, never have i ever been high" she says with an evil smile.

I smile a bit and cover up my camera "This broadcaster has been disconnected, I repeat this broadcaster has been disconnected" I say in a computer voice "I'm just kidding y'all I'm here" I laugh and put down my finger.

"I guess my other finger is broken too because it stuck down, bad finger bad" I joke hitting my hand.

"Want to know something I don't get?" Ree asks "Everything?" I laugh "No for real, why guys want you to call them daddy" she laughs "Um I already have a father and I don't really want to be your daughter" she adds in a Miranda's sings voice impression and I die of laughter.

I end up falling off my chair and bagging my head on the corner of my wall.

I get back up and jump around "That fucking hurt!" I scream.

I read the comments and someone said #Falloftheday "Yo but for real I always end up hurting myself every broadcast" I laugh rubbing where I hit.

"I guess she fell twice today because I remember her falling for me" Ree reads "Who commented that?" I ask "Hunter" she replied

"Smooth Hunter smooth" I laugh and then me and Ree continue with the never have I ever.

"Never have I ever, went all the way with someone" I do a messed up wink "Brielle I never did that" she laughs "Fuck I was hoping you did and you'd expose yourself" I shrug and laugh.

"Never have I ever, jumped off a balcony" Ree says "Actually you have done that so put that finger down Hun" I explain "Fuck" she mumbles.

I drop her from my guest call because she got boring. "Oops I guess her Walmart wifi kicked in" I lie.

"Who's here that y'all want me to guess?" I ask "Mark and Blake" I read from the comments "I'm inviting Mark to guest so if he loves Jesus he'll answer" I laugh and he answers.

"Yes Markkkk" I laugh "You know Jacob?" He asks "Well yeah, who doesn't know him?" I ask "He's hollywood he unfollowed all of his supporters and friends" Mark explains.

"What the fuck" I say confused "He unfollowed, me you Blake Weston Ree and everyone" Mark replies "He's turning Hollywood" I shrug "Oh and he said something bad about you" Mark squeals.

"What?" I ask "Should I say it?" He ask "Yes, tell me now Mark" I demand with an eye roll "Feisty one you got here" he laughs "Shut up! Tell me" I demand once again.

"Okay okay, he said that you only have a lot of viewers because of me, Weston, Hunter and everyone also that you're fake" he tells me,

"Okay, 1. I started younow way before I started talking to y'all well Weston not you, but I started younow before you. 2. At least I'm not holly wood and unfollowed everyone who cares about me 3. At least I don't call my supporters 'Fans' but what supporters though, 4. At least I would have been able to say this to your face and not to other people and last but not least we all know you're the fake one out of us boo boo" I roast and smile.

Everyone comments roasted and some people tell me to stop hating.

"It's my broadcast, you don't like it? Leave" I smile "Brielle you just roasted Jacob so bad" Mark laughs "Okay we aren't talking bad about him, we're just saying the truth" Mark sasses "We need to chill soon" I complain.

"We actually do, I miss you boo boo" he laughs "Wow Mark, well everyone is hating so I'm going to get off" I shrug "Wanna go live?" I ask "Sure, bye b" he drops himself from the guest call, "Well guys all of my social medias are 'ItsBrielleRose' I'm posting a YouTube video on Wednesday" I explain and then sit on my phone.

"Is Mark live?" I ask and a bunch of people checked and left "Okay guys well go to Mark and say Brielle loves and misses you" i smile "Byeee" I end the broadcast.

I go to Marks broadcast and "Brielle loves and misses you" he reads "I actually miss her, she needs to text me" he sasses so I do.

Brielle😉💘: Wow you don't love me! I see😭😂

He reads it on broadcast and shows them what i said and accidentally leaks my number.

"MARKKK" I comment "I'm sorry" he laughs and my phone starts blowing up so I put it on do not disturb.

I FaceTime him off my iPad. "Is it too late now to say sorry?" He sings as soon as he answers the call "Yes, I can't believe you leaked my number!" I yell "I love you" he laughs "I'm tweeting your number so anyone who wants it follow my Twitter 'ItsBrielleRose' ha" I laugh and then end the call and tweet his number out for a minute and then delete it.

I plug in my phone and then watch some Netflix, Yes I'm obsessed with Netflix.

------
A/N

At first this was going to be a short chapter but that didn't end up happening.

Goodnight loves💘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

651K 9.1K 73
She looks up at me with her innocent eyes. When I'm done with her, she won't be so innocent.
91.7K 3.8K 27
๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ.
140K 3.7K 34
this will have triggering subjects such as -sucide (sry can't spell for meh life) -self harm -sad stuff too :3 - hope you enjoy! -cussing -idunno...s...