Tutoring EXO ( EXO fanfic )

By ncttrash

Past that door will he the boys who will be deciding my future. My future? I have it all planned out. It's l... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapters 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Edit Update...
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Edit Chapters... Pls...
Tagged Thingy
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Tag--♥
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55 (END)

Chapter 38

2.5K 137 78
By ncttrash

The faint breathing of everyone were the only thing heard through out the room. EXO-M had just returned from China.

"Where is he! Why didn't you return with him!"

Xiumin was hugging me tightly being the only member I allowed near me.

Ajussi was with us as we tried to think of every possibility of where Kris could've been.

It was all useless until everyone noticed Suho breaking down in tears. The whole time it felt like he was keeping something from everyone, but he just kept quiet.

"I didn't want to believe it." He started, "I still don't want to believe it."

No one dared to ask him afraid of his answer.

Ajussi of course stayed professional, "Suho-ssi please tell us. Anything would be helpful."

Suho pressed his palms against his swollen eyes as his voice started to quiver, "Kr-Kris c-called me a few days ago." He let out a sob, "He told me he was offered a job from another company."

The whole room abruptly turned silent with only whispers doubting everything Suho was saying.

"And what did Yi Fan say?" Ajussi continued.

Suho rested his elbows on the table we were surrounding, "He said it could be a new road for him. I didn't actually think he would accept it."

"LIAR!" I yelled.

Everyone even Xiumin who wasn't holding me anymore was startled.

Suho looked straight into my eyes, "I wish I was..."

I was about to pounce on him when Xiumin took me back in his arms and started whispering sweet nothings to me. He began to say everything was going to be okay, but I knew it wasn't.

"Now Minhye... This is just a possibility. It may not be true." Ajussi reassured.

My eyes flickered with a bit of hope, and I knew everyone saw it. "You're going to look for him... right?"

Ajussi smiled and gently patted my head, "Yes, yes we will."

However his eyes said other wise.

Liar.

》》》》》《《《《《

Like the brittle shards of a mirror my whole world seemed to shatter down.

The boys continued to promote, but they all had separate activities so they didn't need to necessarily be together.

Kris still hadn't returned, and today was the 7th day of locking myself up in my room. I was still mad at them.

So what if they cared about me?

So what if they constantly asked if I was okay every morning and night?

So what if they sometimes made food for me?

They didn't care enough to look for Kris...

It was a simple request.

》》》《《《

The moon was illuminating the only path I walked on with several flickering lamp posts teasing my vision.

I just came from Jinhee's university, and now I was on my way home hoping the boys were asleep already.

It's been months since I've began ignoring the boys and just as I guessed nobody made an effort to look for Kris.

I wish I could have done something, but I was just a side character in EXO's story.

What could I have done?

"Ahhhhhh!" I yelled all my frustration out stomping my feet hard on the concrete, and luckily no one really cared enough to hear my mad screaming.

This screaming thing has became a daily routine.

When no one was around, I just let it all out like a mad woman. It felt good. There was no one to hold you back. No one to say that you're doing it wrong. No one to make you feel guilty for what you're doing.

My lungs burned with fire, giving me the pain I needed to feel. Huffing in and out suddenly I was pulled into a dark alley with a huge hand muffling my pleads for help.

Who was I kidding? I was dead anyway.

I let my eyes close as I breathed out calmly.

I waited for the blow. For something to end my misery.

However nothing came.

My eyes opened finding a head resting on my shoulders.

My knees almost collapsed as tears formed in the corner of my eyes.

Without thinking my body moved on its own and engulfed the person into the tiny little arms I had.

"K-Kris!"

I was sobbing hysterically as Kris simply held me in his arms, but like this I couldn't ask for anything else in the world.

"Where were you? Why did you go? Why did you disappear?"

A myriad of questions flowed freely out of me, but like the usual I wasn't answered.

"Kris answer me..." I pleaded. I pulled away from his arms, stared directly in his eyes.

They were full of bitterness, suffering, and pain. Every breath he took sent shivers down my spine. He was nothing like Kris. Those eyes weren't his.

Yes I've encountered the cold icy gazes of Kris, but nothing could have been compared to the look he was displaying.

Nonetheless, nothing could stop him from being the caring Kris I knew.

I reached for his huge hands and held them like how he usually held mine and put them against my cheeks.

This was his small habit of his that I've caught on to.

I haven't seen him for months.

I think I'm going to cherish this moment for now.

I'll forget about everything else....

》》》《《《

Soon after I urged Kris to go home, to which he silently agreed to. The whole time I told him all the fun stories and events I could think of while he was gone.

There wasn't much, since bitter memories got in the way, but I didn't want to mention any of those either.

"And there was this one time where Jinhee threw away my baby."

I looked to Kris with a smile teasing his lips. Even that was enough for me. I braced myself to continue the story when he finally talked.

"I'm sorry." He simply said as his grip on my hand grew firmer.

My whole being was able to bring myself to smile.

"As long as you're here."

Without meaning to my voice came down to a whisper, and without even trying I felt my chest tighten.

I wanted to know more. I couldn't help it. My mind kept straying off to whether he suffered like the boys, and if he did, that was all my fault too.

Not being able to be by his side all the time.

Not being able to support him.

I hated it.

I hated the fact that I was turning into that useless damsel in distress.

I hated it. I hated it. I hated it.

"We're here." I looked to Kris who stopped in front of me. His eyes were glued far off into the distance and before us was the dorm.

The boys. They were probably home.

As we entered the house, a strange unfamiliarity rushed over to me.

This was the very first time I have the boys all in one place with me for such a long time now.

I missed these days.

Slowly, hand in hand, across the cold hardwood floor Kris and I walked in to the living room where all the boys were just watching t.v. It was rare to see them have free days.

At first no one paid any attention to us, until someone who was probably running crashed into our backs.

"Ow, my head! Why is there a wall in the middle of--"

We both turned around and found a person who had his jaw dropped to the ground.

"KRIS!" Tao jumped to hug both of us when Sehun followed behind.

"Tao! Give me back my phone! Just becau-- Hyung!"

By then all the members has spotted us and one by one they all ran to our sides spouting out how happy they were to see Kris.

It was heartwarming. Don't get me wrong, but a part of me wasn't settled yet.

Maybe it was the part of me that was clueless. I still wanted answers, but I knew I wasn't going to get any.

The boys and I proceeded to dinner. Everyone was talking. Hyper, like the usual, as if all the hardships they went through was nothing. It was like a reunion. After being lost we found ourselves again.

Maybe...

A small tug in my heart kept pestering me. Relentlessly disturbing the peace I wanted to create.

I was in bliss, and my selfish self decided to be ignorant of what may happen next.

I always thought about the future, but for now I wanted this moment of serenity to last.

A warm touch enveloped my hand. Looking up I saw Kris smiling like he usually did.

Like this moment...
I wanted it to last...

》》》》》《《《《《

"Minhye you love me right?"

The pencil I was holding dropped onto my desk full of papers that held the boys' upcoming concert plans.

Looking back I saw Kris laying down on my bed playing with Ace and Spade like a little kid.

"Yes, yes I do Kris."

I returned to scribbling on my papers.

"Then say it to me." He said.

Breathing in I fully turned my desk chair to him, "What are you up to? Are you teasing me?"

"C'mon just once. You never say it."

"Kris'-"

"Please!"

"No!"

"Please!"

"No."

"Plea-"

"Oh, for goodness sake fine," I watched Kris's expression turn upside down. I felt my face getting hotter by the minute.

"Wait!" Kris jumped up and took out his phone, "Lemme just record this."

I scoffed, "Kris! No way. I'm not saying it. Why bother? I'll always be here to remind you. That I lov--"

All of the sudden Kris crossed his arms turning his head away from me and acted like a spoiled kid with a little 'hmph' in the end."Meanie..." he interrupted.

Sighing I looked at him, but still adoring every little thing about him. Laughing I walked up to him to face the direction he faced to avoid me.

"I was about to say it Kris. I thought you wanted me to say it."

A sudden rush of silence poured over the room. It scared me for a moment because the moment was so unfamiliar.

"Minhye, what if you disappear..." Kris mumbled.

I cupped his cheeks, "Kris that wouldn't happen..."

With a muffled tone he continued seriously, "From my life?"

My brows furrowed as my head went into a tilt, "What are you saying Kris?"

He shrugged my hands off of his cheeks,"I don't know. Honestly. Why am I even asking? "

A wrenching pain rushed over me, remembering how I was when he disappeared from my life. Why would I disappear, when he had all the reasons to instead? I took Kris into my arms pressing my ears against his chest. A faint heartbeat sang from him, the heart that beat for me. "Kris tell me that you won't leave again... Please..."

Upon realizing the desperate tone in my voice I took back my words and joked about how boring it would be without his coolness in the group, but that helped nothing with lightening the atmosphere.

"I won't leave... I promise..." his voice came down to an icy whisper.

Right there and then was the perfect time to say the needed words.

1-4-3

3 letters that came unspoken between us because it wasn't needed.

"Kris.... I lo--"

Once again, before I finished, Kris interrupted me letting the one thing we have never done after these few months of our relationship happen.

Our lips met for the first time, and this just proved that words weren't needed.

This moment...
I wanted it to last...

But my friend this moment is what you call...

The calm before the storm...

A/N

Sorry. Sorry. Sorry.

Naega. Naega. Naega

Lol no stop...

Hehehe... I totally forgot to write this chapter earlier.

I wanted to explain why Kris was acting the way he was in this chapter, but it would take too long...

All your answers will be in the next chapter...

So stay tuned...

Any predictions?

I'm curious where you guys think this story is going...

^.^;

I actually am not sure myself. I have a general idea, but details are yet to come.

Hope you guys like it!

Don't forget to drop a vote and comment! Thanks! ^.^

If you want to support the story visit my ko-fi page: https://ko-fi.com/trulyasolomon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

463 18 4
Tao just wants to go back to how it was with the one he loved. But his past mistake made a hole in that, one that can't be fixed. Or can it?
8.3K 280 56
Love is a risk. Love is a bet. And I'm willing to stake everything just to be with the person I love. But what if that person gave up? Are you still...
176K 6.2K 31
{OVERWEIGHT series #1//Book2 : Sequel of AOAM} In book 1, the story ended with Eunbyul leaving to New York with Kyungsoo to find her brother, Jaerim...
60K 1.9K 35
"I know we're only pretending, and that our entire relationship is fake, but what if...just what if...what if I liked you for real?" When a massive s...