1D Sexual Frustrations

By fckyeahliam

One Direction Dirty Imagines. I do not own any of these stories! :) More

1D Sexual Frustrations
Louis : Territory
Liam : a good dream
Harry : Too Early
Harry : Shh Baby shh
Zayn : I promise
Harry : Birthday Present
Louis : MY Louis
Niall : Stomach pain
Liam : Prove you wrong
Louis : Daddy and kitten
Zayn : Sneak in
Harry : Chance
Liam : its about time
Niall : Teasing
Zayn : Public Vibrations
Zayn : Birthday Surprise
Any boy - Welcome home
Niall : You're so beautiful
Niall : Ice
Niall : 7days
Louis : Bedtime
Liam : texts and sex
Zayn : Late
Harry : wake up kitten
Harry : Give it a break
Niall : Naughty
Harry : attention
Harry : Midnight Sex
Zayn : Perfect
Zayn : Insatiable
Liam : Im going to miss you
Liam : Tattoo
Niall : Can i make it up to you?
Niall : Separated
Harry : Flour
Ziam : Bathtime
Louis : Pool Sex
Harry : Make up sex is the best
Niall : Early Night
Harry : Wake up sex
Zayn : I missed you
Louis : Caress
Zayn : Simple Lazy Day
Niall : Round three
Niall : Wake Up Call
Niall : Too much
Harry : Making Fuck
Zayn : Sexy Dream
Zayn : Clubbing
Harry : Goodmorning
Louis : I'll make love to you
Louis : Congrats on the study!
Niall : Motorcycle
Niall : The way you make me feel
Harry : Im here
Harry : Pleasuring him
Liam : What i wanted and more
Louis : No more toys
Harry : Unexpected
Liam : Sleeping beauty
Niall : Dry Spell
Harry : Intense
Harry : Limbo
Liam : The long wait
Zayn : P/S I love you
Harry : Twenty Questions
Harry : Do you want me to teach you?
Harry : Do you trust me?
Niall : Whatcha fancy?
Harry : Sweet dreams
Louis : Hottest thing ever
Louis : Dont worry babe
Louis : That was amazing
Niall : You cant resist
Liam : Snacks
Zarry : Dreamland
Harry : Wet,wetter,wettest
Niall : When in rome
Harry : Coming Home
louis : Heartbreak girl
Harry : Intense
Harry : Limbo
Liam : I can't stop loving you
Harry : Here kitty
Zayn : Vulnerable
Harry : Storm
Niall : Relieve your stress
Niall : Ive missed you
Liam : Weak
Harry : Take the pain away
Niall : Welcome home
Zayn : Dominant
harry : for the love of the game
Liam : Where we left off
Niall : Can't hold it any longer
Louis : I'll prove it to you
Harry : Lust
Hotel room fun - Lilo
Liam - stop
Niall - Your arms i love to stay
Niall - Welcome home
Liam - Dont be a tease
Harry : dreams come true
Liam : The Left side of the bed
A/N

Louis : Rough is how i roll

37.3K 192 8
By fckyeahliam

Louis’ POV

I opened the door of my apartment to collect the newspaper that I read every morning. It’s mostly entertainment bullshit but it’s interesting and it helps me stay up to date on the gossip while I’m busy with the lads. I walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table with the paper and my tea. I couldn’t believe what I saw on the front page.

         “Y/N” I screamed up the stairs with as much anger as I could muster. As soon as her feet hit the tile floor in the kitchen I was out of my seat and an inch from her face. I was fuming I couldn’t believe she would do this to me. I thought we were going well, but I guess I was wrong.

         “What is going on Louis?” Her voice betrayed no sympathy or regret so she clearly hadn’t seen the news. I shoved the paper in her hand, title glaringly bold. She looked down and her face fell, regret crossed her features but I didn’t care. She betrayed me.

         “HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME! WHO THE FUCK IS THIS GUY Y/N?” Y/n showed no signs of answering my questions, she was looking down at the ground and I could hear her breath hitch in her throat. I had never yelled at her before, then again she had never given me anything to yell about.

         “Louis he is just a friend I swear! We were just having lunch. He hugged me goodbye that’s it I promise.” She pleaded still looking at the ground

         “FUCKING LOOK AT ME Y/N! YOU CAN’T EVEN LOOK ME IN THE FACE WHILE YOU STAND THERE AND LIE TO ME!” I needed something to throw I didn’t want to hit her. I still loved her even if she did betray me. I found the plates in the cupboard and started throwing them against the wall in pure anger. Rational thought left my mind and all I wanted to do was take her. I was so angry and frustrated that she would do this to me. I seethed, stepping close to Y/N, breathing on her face as my eyes glared daggers into hers. The air buzzed with tension, pressing further and further in on us, making my skin burn and tingle as though shocked by an electric current. My heart pumped loudly with adrenaline and testosterone. She was trembling I couldn’t bring myself to care. I pushed her into the hallway and up the stair into the bedroom. I slammed the door shut and throw her against it. I kissed her hard grasping and biting and forcing all of their frustration into her. She was still trembling slightly and refused to respond to my rough kisses. It pissed me off more that she was ignoring me after what she had done.

         “WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU Y/N? YOU CAN HUG HIM BUT YOU CAN’T FUCKING KISS ME BACK? I’M YOUR FUCKING BOYFRIEND Y/N, OR DID YOU FUCKING FORGET THAT?” I shouted inches away from her face. She flinched back only to hit the door. It did nothing to calm my anger. I grabbed her roughly by the back of her thighs and yanked her legs around me.

Your POV

He turned me around and his lips caught mine roughly. He pushed me back into the island, the granite tops digging into my back. I gasped and his tongue took control over my mouth. His hands roughly grabbed my body, gripped my hips so tight I knew there would be bruises. His pressed his hips into mine and grinded. 

My arms, on their own accord, wrapped around him, my hands tangling in his hair and I yanked hard. 

He growled.

“Is this what you want?” He roughly snapped his hips against mine. “You want me to fuck you?” His lips found my neck and he bit down. I gasped again and moaned. His tongue smoothed over my skin.

His hands trailed up my body and grasped my breast, messaging it hard. He twisted my nipple through my bra and I arched my back up. I cried out in pain and pleasure.

I gripped his shoulders tightly, and ran my hands down his chest, his muscles rippling at my touch. I grabbed his boxers pulling him closer, and wrapping my body around his. 

His lips found mine again hard. He nipped at my bottom lip.

“Fuck, I want you so bad.” He pushed his cock against me sliding one of his legs in between me and rubbing himself against my most sensitive spot. I immediately grinded into his leg. It felt so good. 

My heat was getting friction enough to make me moan but it just wasn’t enough.

He tore my bra off with a rip and latched on. My hands push him closer as he bit down on my nipple, twisting the other one in his hand. My hips moved faster against his leg.

“Oh God, Louis.” He ripped his mouth away from me and his teeth tugged at my earlobe.

“Beg for me.” He stopped moving his leg and pinned my hips against the island, so I was unable to move. I ran my hands over his body.

“Louis… don’t make me-“

“Fucking beg for me. Beg. Tell me how much you want me inside you. How much you want me to make you cum.” I tried to move my hips, my core getting hotter at his words.

“Why are you so fucking sexy?”

“For you.” He leaned back and smirked. His were narrowed almost evilly. They glowed almost golden and deadly. Lust and heat clouded them. 

I grabbed him and pulled him closer. I took his bottom lip between my teeth and yanked. 

He groaned out. I released his lip and he yanked my hair hard, exposing my neck. His lips ghosted over my neck, but didn’t touch.

His fingers trailed over my hips and down the front of my jeans.  He cupped me and rubbed hard.

“Fuck yes, Louis!” I pushed into him as hard as I could and he stopped.

“Beg.”

“Please…. Please Louis touch me. Kiss me.” 

“That’s better.” He unbuttoned my jeans and dipped his hand in. His fingers moved to the end of my folds and moved up to my clit. He pushed hard and I jumped.

“Inside. Please, your fingers,” My mind was clouded and I couldn’t even think. All I could do was feel. He pushed two fingers in me and curled them around my walls.

His lips found my neck and I began rocking my hips into his hand. He pulled my jeans down so he could fit better, my skin hitting the cold walls of the island.  He pushed up into me and pulled out. He began moving in and out fast and his thumb worked over my clit, rubbing in a circle hard. I could feel my body just moving with his hand. 

All I could hear was my gasps and pleas, my heart beat and Louis’s husky voice in my ear, telling me dirty thoughts.

“Now. Now, I need you, now. Louis inside me.”

He sucked on my neck hard.

“What’s the magic word?”

“Louis!” I whined and begged.

“Mmn good, but not correct.”

“Please.” He ripped his boxers off and tore off my jeans and panties. He pushed me up on the counter. I gripped his hair and tugged his face up to mine. Our lips fought against each other.

He entered me fast and hard. 

“Oh God, Louis.”

“Fuck!” he whispered.

He pulled out and slammed back in. He moved in and out setting a steady pace but thrusting hard. My ass was moving off the counter with each thrust. I wrapped my legs around his hips bringing him even deeper inside me. 

“Fuck, you’re so damn tight.” He sped up. Moving faster and faster. His hips slapped against mine and I leaned my head back and arched my back. 

At this angle he was hitting the right spot every time. My body was shaking and I looked up, so was the chandelier. I rested my hands behind me as Louis moved hard and fast. I moved my hips as much as I could into his.

“OH God Louis…. Louis I think I’m gonna”  He grabbed my hips bringing them slightly off the counter and I screamed out. I screamed his name. He sucked my nipple into his mouth and kept thrusting while I came down around him. I nearly collapsed, but Louis picked me up, still inside me and moved me to the kitchen table. The movement was painful against my sensitive walls. 

He stepped on the chair and rested us both on the top of the hardwood table. He sat up on his knees and brought my hips to his and moved again, thrusting. I curled my body up. My hands yanked at my hair, desperate for something to hold onto.

I shoved my hips hard against his as my cries filled the house. Louis was cussing and it vibrated off the walls and back to me only turning me on more.

He pulled me up sitting on him and pushed my body up and down on him. Riding him. I moved my hips fast and faster as he thrusted hard up into me.

With every thrust I yelled louder. We moved together, my hands grabbing his hair tight and I crushed his lips against mine. 

“Fuck… Fuck, I’m gonna-“

Louis snapped his hips harder as we both came, yelling and sweaty.

 We collapsed back on the table.

“This isn’t over yet.” He growled and walked off, without uttering anything else. Leaving me used and worthless.

We collapsed back on the table.

“This isn’t over yet.” He growled and walked off, without uttering anything else. Leaving me used and worthless.

I tried to get back up on my feet, but in vain. Instead i fell on my already sore ass. “Ouch” i yelped, waiting for Louis to come back to check up on me. But no avail. Eventually i had to pick myself up and struggle my way to the couch, sigh. “Guess it’s you and me partner, as always.”I mumbled to couch and slopped down to gain my slumber.

Next Morning:

I woke up feeling sick, and dizzy. And still sore. Wow, could that man fuck and how. I limped my way across to the kitchen to make breakfast for Louis and me, the only thing running through my mind was “ I was tired of all this. Whenever he was home {which was rarely}, all he wanted to do was fuck. We never speak to each other at all. He treats me like a slut. That’s it. Im leaving him”
I was interrupted, when i felt his body press up against mine.

“I want you,” he growled, his lips pressing to my neck. “You’re mine.” 
It was hard to resist him, but i had to. I pushed him back. “No Louis. Im not.” He laughed. “baby, you’re still high aren’t you?” He pulled me back into him. And i pulled back .
“No. I WAS high last night, and i allowed to treat me like a whore, like i always do. But not today. I fucking gained my senses and snapped back to reality. I can’t be around you anymore.” I walked into my room, and grabbed the nearest back to dump all my clothes into it.
“YN, you’re being irrational. Shut up, and keep the bag down.” He snapped.
“Go find another slave, who’ll do exactly as you say ,Louis. Who doesn’t mind her freedom being curbed, because I sure as hell do.” I walked past him, with all the arrogance and frustration that had built up inside me. 
He held my wrist roughly “You can’t do this to us. Hell no. I won’t let you.” He spat. 
“Watch me Lou, watch me.” I slammed the door shut behind me.

Wow, it’s over YN, it’s over. Finally. 

Finally? Are you kidding? You’re an idiot! Look at where Louis’ has got you! You have a job, a car and money because of HIM! You would be shit without him.

No no, look what he has DONE to you. Spoiled you to ruins, that you have to depend upon him! YN you weren’t like this before! He has made you his sex slave. Its a good thing you left.

Uggh, all the voices in my head were going to eat me! I controlled my urge to cry at this point, while i drove to my best friend, Lana’s house. She knew from the beginning ,that Louis wasn’t right for me. She warned me a thousand times! Always told me, his fame would make him arrogant and rude. And that’s exactly what happened.

“Y-“ She bagan, but i broke down in her arms. “You were right, Louis is a total asshole. I broke it off.” I whined.

“go ahead and say ‘I told you so..’ “ i cried even more. The entire day went in soothing me and telling me everything would be okay.

Later that night:

Un-freaking-believable! Not one phone call or text from Louis! Maybe he didn’t want me back. Maybe he found someone else already. Or maybe he already had somebody and was waiting to end it with me.  Or maybe he is weeping a corner too? Oh, who am i kidding. He is probably having a blast at home with some slut.

Get over him already.

I forced my eyes shut, and tried to sleep, until i heard my name being yelled. “YN! YN! Open your goddamned window!”

I ran up to open my window to see Louis standing there. “Lou? What the hell? Why are you here, and how did you know i was here?”

“Baby, you may think i don’t know you, but i know you better than you know yourself!”

“Shut up, what do you want?”

“Aren’t you going to let me in?”

I forgot he was hanging by the pipe, and laughed at my sillyness. I awkwardly moved and allowed him to get inside.

“Look, Louis i don’t want to go over all that shit ag-“ I was cut off with his lips on mine.

This kiss wasn’t rough, hungry or full of lust; it was pure and pure compassion.

“I’m sorry. Sorry i screwed up big time, sorry i acted like a jerk, sorry for ill-treating you, sorry for not showing how much i care and love you. Sorry for everything baby. Please, please take me back, I’m a mess without you. I don’t know what i’ll do wit-..” He rambled on and on.

“Lou! Stop talking! Breathe. “ I chuckled.

“I love you YN. I love you, I love you, I love you” W-H-A-T.  In the entire 1 year relationship, he never told me he loved me. Not once. And today he did.

I rushed up to hug him. My arms were wrapped around his neck, and my head buried in his shoulder.

  His lips move to yours before you could answer back as his body presses against you, creating a warm sensation. He slowly starts to push you back towards the bed as he continues to kiss you. Your hands feel on the sides of his body with his hands trailing down your back and over your butt on the white material of your panties. You let him lead you back to the bed until your feet hit the front of the bed. His hand goes back up your back and tangles into your hair, now lowering your body back against the bed so he can climb on top of you. His heavy body lays all its weight on you, giving you a feel of his erecting member through his tight briefs

“Please, take me back..”

 You clench his shirt and push him down to the bed. “Are you stil-” You cover his mouth with your hand, now straddling him. “I’m still mad at you,” you whisper over your hand. You let go of his mouth and drag your hands down his chest and stomach, pushing his shirt up and unbuckling his pants. His hands reach out for your body but you deny them with a smack. “You’re not allowed to touch me,” you whisper in his ear, leaning over his chest. Your lips touch his as your hands trace down the trail of hair below his belly button. They gently slip into his pants, feeling his member. He flinches against your lips the second your warm fingers stroke him. Within seconds, you feel him hard and ready. Your kisses become more aggressive and follow down his neck as you continue the strokes. Your hand comes out, forces his shirt off and presses your lips against his chest. Your teeth graze his nipples, sending chills down his spine. Your body lowers down with your lips and stops over his briefs before slowly pulling them down. You’re now towering over his hard member, admiring it’s structure.

    “Are you sorry?” you ask, and then lower your tongue down to him. He quickly nods, breathing hard. Your tongue touches the tip of his member and creates tiny circles around it, having him dip his head back with closed eyes and an open mouth. After tiny licks, his full member finally enters your mouth. Your tongue licks the underside as your lips brush around his member going up and down. “Oh my god,”he disobeys your “no talking” rule and pushes himself more into your mouth, demanding more friction. You begin sucking on him while resting your tongue against his skin. The satisfaction on his face has you sucking him hard. With anguish built up, you gently bite him making him yell with intense pleasure. You go back to sliding your tongue along his shaft, leaving a trace of wet skin. Back around his tip, you raise your tongue letting it hit under your tongue for a different sensation. His grunts sounding off clearly lets you know what’s about to happen next. He pulls the sheets as he climaxes against you. Your licks slowly decrease as he finishes. All his weight falls back into the bed with loud, deep sighs.

    You raise yourself on your knees smiling. “Okay. Now you can touch me.” He quickly gets up on his knees in front of you and kisses you hard as his hands quickly go down your body and start rubbing you over your pants. You grind up against his hand then reach down and unbuckle your pants and zip it down. His lips break free from yours to aggressively pull off your shirt/bra, throw it to the side and push you down so he’s now over you. You help him pull your pants/panties down before falling over you. He automatically enters you; deep and hard with his hand under your head. Your fingers dig into his back feeling him thrusting hard upward into you. His thrusts seem to be aggressive and full of anger. Although you’re being pleasured by him, you can’t help but still hate him for the words he said earlier. Your fingers dig into his back as your right leg wraps around his waist. Without your knowledge, you begin leaving light marks on his back but even if you did know, you wouldn’t care. His hips move up and down against your body, taking full control as his arm raises your other leg from under your knee to feel you more open. His next thrust sends your moans soaring as your body lifts up into him for more depth. He begins kissing down your neck, your collar bone and down your breasts, continuing to thrust into you, almost moving your body back against the headboard. With his body hitting you hard, you feel shocks over and over again.

    He grunts loud against your shoulders feeling the end nearing. You yell his name over his shoulder with loud moans and hard breathing. You feel all the anger built up inside of you being drained away with every thrust. “L-Louis, I’m, I-” you’re unable to go on with words. Instead, your actions take over and he finally fills you fast and hard. You climax right after him feeling the substance mesh against your bodies. He drops your leg and still thrusts slowly in a circular motion as he starts pulling out. You feel one last slow thrust before he fully pulls out. You gasp loud and feel his body drop all its weight on you. He stays there breathing for a while.

 Louis picks his head up to look at you breathing hard. He moves the hair from your forehead, stuck to your skin due to the sweat you’ve generated. “I’m sorry,” he finally says with soft breaths. You look in his eyes and know he sincerely means it

“I love you Lou…” 
“I love you much more than you can imagine YN… you mean the world to me” he smiles and leans in to kiss you. “I love you” he whispers again against your lips. 

This perfect moment was ruined for a knock on the door.. “YN, you are at MY house having sex wit YOUR boyfriend and IM the one not getting sleep. You owe me big time!”

“Thanks Lana!” Louis calls, leaving us both chuckling and lost in other each other.

The End.

This was horrible, i know.

-http://takenbyharry.tumblr.com/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.5K 294 27
Dirty and romantic one direction imagines. 13+ only please. Very descriptive.
17.7K 141 14
One Direction Imagines x Clean, Romantic, Sad, & Dirty;)) (NOTE: I made this back in the 8th grade and now it's still up for me to look back on and l...
9.9K 79 10
Dirty 1D imagines written for your pleasure! I do requests and my own for you to enjoy!
120K 1.1K 27
Random One Direction imagines. Some will be cute and some may be a little sad. I may throw in some dirty imagines sometime throughout the story just...