apology + junhoe

By anonnoying

"Everything happened with just a blink." ©anonnoying 2015 #11 - june [COMPLETED] More

Introduction
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Tag Tag Tag
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapther 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 [Final]
ATTENTION!
Epilogue

Chapter 28

3.9K 183 32
By anonnoying

Song Yunhyeong POV

"What should we cook?" I asked Areum as took out the pot.

"It's almost midnight. So we shouldn't eat something heavy." She said and frowned as she's thinking about something.

"Let's just do seaweed soup and rice."

"Rice also heavy meals."

"Yeah. A bowl not that heavy tho." Areum chuckled and I joined her.

"Right." We highed five.

I help with rice. Washing brown rice. Yeah because brown rice great for diet and we need to take care of our sexy body.

"Yoyo oppa come here for awhile." She called me while spinning the soup with the ladle.

"Wae?"

"Taste this." She took the spoon and about to feed me.

So of course I just took it. "Ohhh, enough this is tasty enough." I ruffled her hair.

"Jinjja?" She took a taste too. OMG it's a direct kiss.

"Yahh Areum-ah, did you used the same spoon?"

"Eung~ Wae?"

"Eheyyy you just got a direct kiss from me." I teased her.

"Y-yahh! You also got one from me! It's the same spoon I used first!" She blushed but at the same time she cracked into a small laugh.

"It's okay. It's gotta be our small secret." I put my index finger at my mouth while chuckling with her.

"Nae nae nae~" She still chuckling then stopped and focus on her soup.

"Guys, are you done?" Jinhwan hyung suddenly came.

"Almost." Areum said as she turned off the stove.

"We'll serve it on the table. Wait huh hyung." I took bowls to fill with rice.

After everything prepared on the dining table, I shouted for them to come for our 'Midnight dinner'.

[A/N: Watch Midnight Diner guys. It's so cool. Jjang! There's also Winner's Nam Taehyun.]

-

Park Areum POV

"Chanu-ya, go and ask June to come down here." Jinan asked him.

"Nae hyung." Chanwoo ran upstairs as Jinhwan told. Such a good boy.

We are waiting for him to come down and then Chanwoo came and sat with us.

"He said he's full."

"Gosh this guy never full. How can he just full all of sudden. He just ate a slice of pizza earlier." Yunhyeong nagged.

He's really like an ahjumma.

"It's okay, I'll get him." I volunteered.

"It's okay. I'll get him." Donghyuk cut in.

"Nah. I'll do it. You guys eat first." I said and make my way to upstairs.

'Knock knock'

I knocked the door as I got up. and received no respond.

So I just bursted in and there's him. Still alive, laying on his bed, playing a game on his phone.

"Goo June." And wow I received a glared.

"Yah let's go down and eat."

"No."

"What's wrong? Yoyo oppa said you just ate a slice." I sat on the edge of the bed.

"I'm full."

"No you're not. You always hungry." I shook my head and staring at him.

But he never leave his eyes from his phone.

"Oh come on. What's wrong?"

"How you became so closed with Yoyo hyung?" He suddenly asked after a few moment.

What's with him? It's not like I've been going out with him or something.

"Since we became friend? Like Chanu and others."

"But you look so sweet with him. Laughing together." He smirked.

Okay now I know what does he meant. "So.. you're jealous?"

"No. I'm not. I'm just asking." He keep his face flat.

"Whatever but if you don't know, that's the feeling of jealous that you're having right not."

"No-"

"And no. I've nothing special relationship with Yoyo oppa or anyone. Because remember that I'm already your wife." I cut in and his eyes shot straight into my eyes.

He sighed and put his phone aside. He came closer to me to the edge. I face forward, not looking his face.

"Areum. I'm sorry. I.. I just.."

Silent.

"I just keep loving you a lot more day by day. So I can't handle myself a little." He sighed.

Junhoe got his ass off from the bed and kneeling in front of me, holding my hands.

"Maybe I'm too selfish to say this to you. And maybe you're waiting for me to let out this words for you.."

I look at him in the eyes.

"Saranghae, Park Areum." He kissed my hands. I smiled but then felt tears pooling in my eyes.

I'm holding it back. Nah I just don't wanna to cry.

"So.. Let's go eat now?" I cooed with a small smile.

He smiled back at me. He got up and pulled my hands to stand up.

He put his arm around my waist and we walk to the door. "But seriously June, I've never wait for you to say that." I said.

"Yahhh! Aishhh!" He disappointed and I laughed.

Then he pulled me into a tight hug. Yes of course I hug him back. He released me and gave me a peck on my lips.

"Nado saranghae." I hug him one more and we released each other as we walking downstairs.

"Yah what are you doing so long upstairs?" Bobby asked.

"This monster is too stubborn." I tsked.

"Who?" June's jaw dropped a bit.

"You." I rolled my eyes.

"Yahhh Park Areum!" He frowned.

"Enough. Come and eat now. We're almost done." Yunhyeong cut in and we made our way to take a seat beside each other.

"Stop arguing and eat." Jinhwan said.

"Chanu and Dongdong wash the dishes later." Jinhwan continued.

"Why us?" Chanwoo whined.

"Me? Gosh why?" Donghyuk gasped.

"Because you guys keep playing the playstation since we arrived.

"Stop complaining and just do it." Hanbin shot them a glare.

"Nae hyung." They both just bucking their heads down and finished their meals.

After we all done, Chanwoo and Donghyuk started their task.

And the others just rest while watching tv. But they actually didn't watching the tv. They're watching Bobby and Hanbin having a battle dance in front of the tv.

So the other keep cheering on them. Also Junhoe. He joining then having fun. I'm glad that he know how to having fun too. Lol

I sat next to Yunhyeong but then Junhoe came and butt in between us.

"Yahh there's more couch." Yunhyeong cooed and pat his back.

"This one is nearer, hyung." And he cheered loudly at Bobby who's dancing right now, avoiding Yunhyeong.

I know he just did that on purpose so he can sat next to me. Or more to he don't want Yunhyeong to sit next to me.

Gosh this guy.

△△△

♔ anonnoying

Gaisss there's Yoyo and Areum's moment because I do ship them all of sudden bc of the previous chap. Lol

Do vote and drop your comment guys! Sorry for errors! I'm too lazy to double check it pfffft

Do check out my B.I's ff, 'The Passion [B.I★iKON]'

THANK YOU ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 5.4K 34
"My world will be definitely silent without you." ©anonnoying 2016 #1 - junhoe [COMPLETED]
28K 1K 22
wrote this 2 months ago but only publishing it now on 08/10/22 started: 05/08/22 published: 08/10/22 completed: 16/01/24
20K 822 50
"i don't expect this to ever happen." ©anonnoying 2019 #3 - june
65.3K 1.8K 28
[COMPLETED] Let me just close my eyes with hope that.. it will be okay tomorrow..