Bad Girl 101 [5SOS AU//comple...

By whimsicaIity

Luke Hemmings, Calum Hood, Michael Clifford and Ashton Irwin become the most annoying persons for Christina H... More

Prologue
1: "How I Got Involved"
2: "The Deal"
3: "Lessons Start"
4: "From Good to Better in the Bad Way"
5: "The Transformation"
6: "Smile"
note
7: "I Hate You More"
8: "Guitar Lesson"
9: "A Hint of Blue"
10: "Crumbling Down"
11: "Unrequited"
12: "The Confession"
13: "Reminiscence"
14: "The Revengers"
15: "Datewreckers"
16: "Datewreckers p.2"
17: The Befriending
18: "Tina's Plan"
19: "First Real Hang-out"
20: "Red Bull"
21: "Puked Luke"
22: "The Arrival of Prince Charming"
23: "Kirby the Wimp"
24: "Officially Hers"
25: "Bad Boy"
26: "Gearing up Badness"
27: "Tina the Worst"
28: "Gym Tragedy 2.0"
29: "Just Hanging"
30: "A Bit Over the Line"
31: "We The Kings"
32: "Drama Project"
33: "Drama Class"
34: "Couple Act"
35: "Fake Date"
36: "The Art of Love"
37: "An Act or Not?"
38: "Love or Leave?"
40: "Words Do Hurt"
41: "Heck of a Roadtrip"
42: "The Jealousy Battle"
43: "The Amazing Horse Race"
44: Dr. Fluke
45: "Everything I Didn't Say"
#SHAMELESSselfpromo
46 p. 1: "Text Thread"
46 p.2: "A Whole Lot of Awkwardness"
47: "Persistence
48: "Dawn Knows"
49: "The Get-back-Tina Plan"
50: "Luke Cheesy Hemmings"
Epilogue
Dramatic Thank You Note

39: "The Despair"

279 14 5
By whimsicaIity

[Kirby's POV]

Tina has changed.

She was now cold. She seldom smiles and laugh. She prefers to be alone. And what's surprising is- she's starting to fail her grades.

I look beside me, the empty chair that Tina sits on in English. She didn't show up again. She's been cutting classes ever since last week's incident.

I couldn't really blame her. It broke me to see how fragile she was. Who wouldn't be pissed and depressed when the guy you love not only played with your feelings again, but also decided to get away from your life?

Luke was shocking, to be honest. If Tina was being secluded, he acted like nothing happened. He's been throwing parties for a week straight now. Worst, he was spotted messing around with many girls.

That must be why Tina didn't hang around in school anymore. Who would have had the heart to see the guy who broke your heart kissing other girls? That he enjoys himself? That while she was bawling her eyes out, he was out there getting drunk and maybe shagging a girl or two?

It was unfair to Tina. I wanted to punch him. I was very disappointed at Luke. Calum, Ashton, Michael, and I were very disappointed at him.

We have been camping at Tina's house, as we see that she needs us more than ever. She may have cried less, but she remained silent. We loss the talkative nerd who brought lights to our live. Her light burned out, by one person's merciless cold blow.

I tilted my head to face Calum behind me. We were also affected by Tina's bleak mood, but it couldn't be any better to share your friend's pain. We hoped that at least in that manner, the weight on her shoulders would subside. Such a poor girl with the weight of the world on her. She doesn't deserve this.

"Cal, we really need to talk to Tina. This is not right. She shouldn't keep on sulking around and missing classes." I whispered at him.

He lifted his gaze from the blank piece of paper, heaving out a deep sigh. "I know. But what can we do? Luke can't even fucking acknowledge how much he broke her, nor he can even ask for forgiveness. Why is he such an asshole?" he says with pure disappointment in his eyes.

I chuckled and shook my head. "Even if he asks for forgiveness, Tina wouldn't forgive him."

"It hurts to see her that way. We don't know how to help her." Calum says, the frown not ever vanishing from his face.

One good thing at least came out of this misery. I found out that these assholes I once abhorred -except Luke because I definitely still abhor him- are true friends. I thought they were just messing around with Tina. But they were the most genuine friends you can have, helping Tina throughout the week. They didn't even bother to ask her to tutor them, and just studied on their own.

I remember a sudden detail and blurted out. "On the other note, Mr. Carson will announce the winning pairs today."

Calum suddenly gave me a sly wink. "You think you and Michael won it?"

"Fuck off," I rolled my eyes and shifted back to my proper position.

Somehow, I hoped that Tina and the guys could get on that trip. Not because it would be at a grand pavilion with exciting activities, but it could also mean a great escape.

Only, if Tina would come, then Luke will also have too.

I was consumed by guilt. This was all my fault. If I hadn't thought about the Couple Act, Tina wouldn't hurt herself this much. She was already hurting, and I was too foolish to go along with these three buffoons plan to get them back together.

I would do everything to help Tina ease the pain in her heart. She was a wonderful girl, and with all honestly, if I swing that way I'd like to date her.

The bell signifying the end of English snaps me back to reality. I stood up and grabbed my backpack, nodding to Calum.

"You wanna walk together to Drama?" I asked him. Drama was the last subject for the morning. I know Tina must hate Drama now, but I had a feeling she'd be there. And something is about to happen, I'm not sure if it sounded good or bad.

"Sure. Let's stop by the field and fetch our two babies, Michael and Ashton." Calum said and slung his backpack on his shoulder too, walking by my side.

As we went out of the classroom, we see the Australian byotch with a lip ring, exchanging saliva with a redhead girl up against the wall. Both Calum and I's faces contorted in disgust and sent death glares at the unholy make out session infront of us.

"God, that's disgusting." I whispered at Calum. A thing about Calum is no matter how angry and sad he was for the bad turn out of his friend, he still had hope that Luke may change. You'd know he wants things back to normal, how he'd want to hang around his friend back and not sucker punch him because of his mischiefs.

"He wasn't any bit like that before." Calum stated, sadness laced on his low whisper. I felt bad for him and padded his back.

"That will do, pig." I suddenly muttered.

Calum's forehead creases and threw me a baffled glance. "You stole that from a movie. And it's supposed to be a farewell line or something."

I snickered and gave him a light shrug. "At least I tried." I breathed out and he rolled his eyes at me. "Anyway, by the undesirable tongue hockeys we'd seen from Luke, what the hell is wrong with his girlfriend and she's tolerating this?"

He laughs when I gestured with so much despair at the two whores eating each other's faces against the wall. "She's in Oklahoma, in an exchange student thing. But I've heard she'll be back by Friday. And all hell must go down when she witnesses this, and I know she's Tina's bestfriend, so that'd be two tickets for Lukey's trip to destruction."

"But I thought Dawn was nice?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"You have never seen her angry. She may be very nice, but once she's completely angered, pray for life. When we were like in middle school or something, I kept joking around her parents' divorce. You know what happened?" Calum elaborated as we move away from the intimate crime scene.

"I really don't want to, but because I am a man of kindness, then I will have to. Sadly." I teased him and it gained me a feeble punch on the shoulder from him.

"Well, Dawn's way of revenge is different. She still uses her kindness, and for a twelve-year old video game addict, it was a living hell when she convinced my mom to ground me from playing video games for a month. Can you believe her?" he says with so much horror, I can't help but laugh. What a dork.

"She seems pretty scary." I stated with fake concern, quivering my bottom lip for effect.

But Calum didn't buy it and landed another punch on my shoulder, a bit harder than the previous one. "Wow thank you Mr. Sassy Pants. Sorry that was as lame as you are."

I just laughed and he headed ahead of me. In no time, we reached the field and saw two sweaty Australians literally dragging their butts on the ground.

I'd never know what runs on their eccentric brains.

"Hey dogbutts! Come over here and let's freaking end the shit with Drama class!" Calum called out to the two boys on the field. They laugh as they stood up from the grass, smacking off the grasses that messed their soccer shorts.

"We now know why dogs like to do butt dragging on the ground! It's nice!" Michael shouted as the both of them ran across the field. I slapped the palm of my hand out of embarrassment. They really had to shout their butt dragging activities in public.

"We're here now, my loyal trustees." Michael announced and did a curtsy, I rolled my eyes at him. "Oh, my homosexual jester! How is your day?" he smirked at me.

This time, it was my time to land a punch on Michael's shoulder- very hard.

He groaned and grabbed his pained shoulder, glaring daggers at me. "Now it's a good day, retarded rainbow head." I return the smirk to him.

"You're too gay to function." he spat and walked ahead of us. Calum and Ashton laughed, dragging me along with them and we sped off to Mr. Carson's room.

And did Michael just quote from Mean Girls?

We find seats close to each other as we reach the room, still empty until we came. We saved a seat for Tina in case she'd come. And weirdly, I know she'd come.

A couple of minutes later, the whole class was gathered in. Mr. Carson is also now here, arranging some folders on his desk. But there was no sign of Tina.

Luke sat on the opposite corner from us, his arms snaking around the redhead's waist. The four of us glared at them with disgust, and Luke did glance once, only to send a gloomy smirk.

"Luke is sure now a dick." Ashton stated, shaking his head with much dismay.

"I know," the three of us said in chorus.

"Jinx, you guys owe me Coke each." Michael chuckled and grinned at us.

Mr. Carson cleared his throat, the whole class's attention sent back to him. He gave a smile at each of us, holding a piece of paper in his hand. "It is time to know who the winning pair is. Who's excited?" Mr. Carson asked and most of the students cheered, a bunch of 'yes's heard from the room. "Now, I'd just like to let you know that I already booked the pavilion and the transportation. So the winning pair surely must not back out or something. It's not also convertible to cash."

I looked around the guys, who were tightly holding the arms of their chairs in clear excitement. I sighed and crossed my arms.

Where the heck is Christina Hepburn?

"My side butt feels one of us dudes will win." Michael suddenly uttered in a low voice. We glanced at him with puzzled expressions.

"Uhm... side butt?" I asked in confusion.

Michael smiled giddily, like he wanted someone to bring up the topic of his side butt. "It's like side boob yet in butt version." he replied like a joyous child.

We groaned at his weirdness. Why is Clifford like this? God, the trouble I went when we had to fucking pretend we're couple for the project. That was the shittiest time in my life. Yet also, interesting.

It was fun to see him mess up and be stupid. Like last Wednesday, he asked an old couple if they'd allow him to adopt their dog. I felt bad for the Golden Retriever as Michael pretend to sob and hugged the dog like it was his child.

"Okay, so I have the result in my hands." Mr. Carson waves around the piece of paper in his hands. The class exchanged a chorus of whispers and mumbles.

"Cut the chase, Mr. Car Crash!" a guy shouts and the students giggled. I rolled my eyes.

What a bunch of ignorants.

Mr. Carson glared at whoever shouted, and coughed loudly again to gain our attention. "So, I will cut to the chase and announce the winning pair now. The winning pair is..." Mr. Carson dragged out in suspense, the class on the edge of their seats.

But I didn't mind them. A smile appears on my face as a familiar brunette walks up to the door.

Tina saw me and waved her hand. I eagerly waved back and the guys have noticed too and squealed. We are weirdos. "Good afternoon Mr. Carson, sorry I'm late-"

"Christina Vonne Hepburn and Luke Robert Hemmings!" Mr. Carson announced, the whole class silent and also were we.

Tina's eyes bulged out, mouth agape, then angrily muttered. "What the fuck?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

dun dun DUUUN! a cliffy coz im flippyzxx :d

well that was weird. anyhow, dedicated to @King_Courtney bc i enjoyed the wonderful world of smiley miley and fake luke :d

:d - that is the hipster emoticon of :P

goodbye, my loyal trustees! xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 1.2K 140
Preferences on the one and only 5 Seconds of summer! Writing about Luke, Ashton, Calum and Michael! (Been writing this since 2013)
212K 3.2K 69
I write these preferences about Michael, Calum, Luke and Ashton from 5 Seconds of Summer. please private message me for art credits © @eliotwaugh via...
216 2 20
High school. Everyone's favorite time of there life. Let me just tell you one part of high school I dont like are the cliques. One of them being the...
26.3K 720 32
Reagan Marie Garcia and Lillian Rosewood were ordinary girls with their lives planned out. Go to school, get good grades, go to college, then finally...