Heart and Bat (A Virat Kohli...

By SPORTY999

Warning: This book was written when I was 12 or 13 and this is my first novel so please bear with whatever I... More

The Phone call
The Meet
At The Cafe
Reunion
Sharing
Accident
Caring
Meet my friend
Friends day out!
Back to square one
Goaaaaaaal.....
Canine show
Stay!
Time of our own
Author's note
Messi Mess
First Class
Before I go
Goodbye
Back To Work
Gusty Winds
What a Hit !
Narrow Escape
(Innocent)Prankster;)
Troubling The Tomboy
A Different Kind of Hello
Raining Worries
Saving one another
I'm Hot!
Charm
My Heart Beats For You
Accidental Birthday
Making them confess
One Dating the other Waiting
Car crash
I'm Lovin' it
Love On Wheels
Being Lost In Thoughts
Tomboy!!! Control Yourself
Stunning
Bro-Sis???
Close Shave!!!
My Best friend and I
Ads & Tours & Missin' Much
November the 5th
Blush!Rush!Hush!!
A New Year, A New Fear
Shouts and Silences
Silliest Mistake
Unveiling Secrets
I'm a Hard Heart Girl
Deliberate Mistake
Two Words a Letter and Lips
Officially out to Friends
Valentine's Day-I
Valentine's Day-II
Valentine's Day-III
Forever and always
To Love and To be Loved
Just A Fungal Infection
Life's Hectic
Counting Days
Shocking Surprise
Unexplainable
Little Things
Bachelors and Bachelorettes
Congratulations And Celebrations
New Year Fun
Vaccation Together
Kinda Insecure
Happily Ever After
☺A Bit On The Book☺
Last Note
Note

I DO

603 47 11
By SPORTY999

VIRAT

Rule no. One you guys can't meet each other before your marriage. You can survive that much come on.

"But christian ways aren't like that" Rima protested

"Shut up Rima"

Rule no. Two you guys will not be allowed to throw tantrums. You guys got to behave.

Third rule. If you guys are caught secretly meeting then you will be severely punished. Now get to bed.

We were being scolded like nursery kids and Aakash was standing and laughing. I'll see that brat later on.

Get away from each other. No seeing each other before marriage.

We quickly separated each other and scurried off caring less about the rules cause we knew there was no way to implement them on us. I went to my room and looked at the sky. We were at a farm house in Mumbai.

"Hey to be hubby good night" I saw the recent text from Rima. I smiled and texted her back
"I already miss you"

There was a light knock at my door. I opened it to reveal Rima. I was prevented from shouting as Rima clamped her soft hands to my mouth.

"Shh kohli, now dont dare you make me hear scoldings again"

I kept my hands on her waist and pulled her in. Closing the door behind we two cuddled together as in a sleepy sweet voice she asked me to wake her up at four cause she had to be back at room and it was already 2:45.

I woke up to a cold bed. Rima was gone. Probably sleeping peacefully in her room. Suddenly strange banging noises filled my ears and I rushed out rubbing sleep off my eyes and saw the others including Rima in the same state dragging themselves out. Aakash stood there at the corridors banging a plate and a glass together.

"Wakey wakey brides and bridegrooms, tis a big day today, not for y'all only but for the whole nation" he yelled and we nodded.

Soon the place was empty. The brides and bridegrooms were almost sleep walking, some with brushes in their hands some with face washes others with towels and kerchiefs. Aakash was outside at the lawn talking to the priest as other family members were at the church making preparations.

An enthusiastic Aakash and a few members of the family that were Virat's brother and sister and Gayathri's Brother and Riya's Brother entered the room to see all the brides and bridegrooms paired up and sleeping all across the room in each others arms. Riya and Rohit on the couch. Raina and Gayathri on the cane swing. Rima and Virat on the bean bag. All were sleeping peacefully oblivious of the several pairs of eyes watching them.

Soft snoring sounds surrounded the room and soon Vikas yelled across

"Wake up Kids!!!"

In moments they were up and in seconds the girls group and the guys group was separated.

The others shook their heads helplessly and gestured them to get ready, well yes after promising that they wont tell anyone about this.

RIMA

I wore the white gown. Had I been given the choice I would have worn...well forget it. Wearing the earing as I looked into the mirror. This getting ready like a girl was real hard. I wasnt finding the little puncture in my ear. I heard the door knob click and saw Virat come in. He hadn't seen me yet, he was cautiously looking outside and I spun the rotating chair and he turned.

"Rima" he barely whispered
"Virat" I tried to get up but no, his looks were making my knees so weak that I couldn't even get up properly.

"Rima you look, so beautiful" he complimented. I somehow made my way to him and kept my hands on his chest.
"You look handsome too Mr. Virat"

"So to be Mrs Virat, are you ready?"

"Ahaan"

We both went towards the door when I pulled back remembering the idotic rules that were drawn upon us.

Virat sighed and I peeped from the door making sure the hall way is clear and gestured Virat to go. He leaned down to kiss me .

"Uh uh not now Vk, lets keep it saved till the ceremony gets over"

Virat rolled his eyes and reluctantly left grumbling and mumbling to himself like a little kid making me chuckle.

I sat down on my dresser again trying to put that thing into my ear and I felt something different to be a celebrity's love interest. He was my idol yes but marrying to him was completely different. It sometimes made me feel odd that he was a celebrity and I an ordinary journalist. Now no way I was going to act filmsy and break from virat cause I felt inferior or something but I felt really lucky. Lucky and privilledged.

"Rima come on are you ready?" Gayathri called and I yelled an yeah kneeling down. I heard the door knob open again.

"Oh no Rima not today please" she whined

But no way I was going to part with my Fastrack watch and ADIDAS shoe.

I wore them and lifted my gown a bit so that I could walk.

"Where are our boys?"

"Gone already"

I shook my head and chuckled as we made our way to the cars. I recalled the image of Virat, the white shirt perfectly hugging his chest, the black coat and natily gelled hair making him stand out. His perfect smile cum smirk making him look ever so bad boy in a decent way. I face palmed myself. How girlish I was for this guy oh gawd.

Riya and Gayathri too looked beautiful. Roya reached out and took out a packet from the front seat pocket and in it were three tiaras.
I chose the light blue one, Riya went with the yellow and Gayathri with the red one. Adjusting our Tiaras we walked out of the car.

Our fathers proudly standing and as soon as they saw us they streached out their hands. Taking them proudly we walked together to the aisle. The three grooms, looked gentlemanly, as if they havent even killed a fly in their life. Only we knew.

"Can't wait to call you Mrs Kohli, now that you have stolen my heart I can steal your surname can't I now?" Virat wriggled his eyebrows. I blushed. Like I was going to be Rima Kohli.

Three couples, Three priests and two Dogs dressed up in Tuxedo. My new year was the best.

And thus the ceremony started. Rima stood still and the priests started their ceremony. Hundreds of eyes watching them, they grinned at each other.

Virat, do you take Rima to be your wedded wife, to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, and forsaking all others, be faithful only to her, for as long as you both shall live?

"I DO" said he and so did Rohit and Raina. Virat lovingly looked at his bride. She was a perfect shade of red. Monnet and picasso would definitely want it for their paintings.

Rima, do you take Virat,to be your wedded husband to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health and forsaking all others, be faithful only to him so long as you both shall live?

Now Virat perfectly had assumed that Rima would say I do and then pause and then say not and then say Just kidding. Rima looked lovingly at Virat,throwing his expectations right out of the window

"I DO"

Do you mutually promise in the presence of your friends and family that you will at all times and in all circumstances, conduct yourselves toward one another as becomes Husband and Wife

" WE DO."

Do you mutually promise you will love, cherish and respect one another throughout the years? "WE DO."

They couldn't stop smiling as the ceremony proceeded.

You may exchange the Rings now. Now the rings were exachanged. Deep and cool sapphire wedding rings for the girls and fierce and blazing Topaz for tge guys.

"I pledge my Love with this ring" said the hes

"I pledge my Love with this Ring" said the shes

By the authority vested in me and witnessed by your friends and family, I have the pleasure to pronounce you husband and wife.

"You may now seal your vows with a kiss."

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Here you are guys. Hope you like it...no? You Love it!!! Oh thank you. Vote and comment. 3 chappies left and done with this story

-Sporty999

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 3.1K 43
"I hate you.. I wanted to break you.. I wanted you to feel the pain which I've gone through. And see here I completed my motive to break you.. to sha...
54.9K 2.1K 39
P.S. I wrote this when I was 14 so expect some cringe shit and if you're choosing to read it, you've been warned x #1 in ICT on 20th May 2020 #2 in M...
48.4K 2.5K 23
" I love you." "But I hate cricketers." ~ Indian love story filled with cliché. Enjoy reading :)
93.6K 3.8K 40
Vertika vats, was a 23 years old girl but she still was in love with a famous cricketer virat kohli since she was 13. find out what happens when she...