1D Sexual Frustrations

By fckyeahliam

One Direction Dirty Imagines. I do not own any of these stories! :) More

1D Sexual Frustrations
Louis : Territory
Liam : a good dream
Harry : Too Early
Harry : Shh Baby shh
Zayn : I promise
Harry : Birthday Present
Louis : MY Louis
Niall : Stomach pain
Liam : Prove you wrong
Louis : Daddy and kitten
Zayn : Sneak in
Harry : Chance
Liam : its about time
Niall : Teasing
Zayn : Public Vibrations
Zayn : Birthday Surprise
Any boy - Welcome home
Niall : Ice
Niall : 7days
Louis : Bedtime
Liam : texts and sex
Zayn : Late
Harry : wake up kitten
Harry : Give it a break
Niall : Naughty
Harry : attention
Louis : Rough is how i roll
Harry : Midnight Sex
Zayn : Perfect
Zayn : Insatiable
Liam : Im going to miss you
Liam : Tattoo
Niall : Can i make it up to you?
Niall : Separated
Harry : Flour
Ziam : Bathtime
Louis : Pool Sex
Harry : Make up sex is the best
Niall : Early Night
Harry : Wake up sex
Zayn : I missed you
Louis : Caress
Zayn : Simple Lazy Day
Niall : Round three
Niall : Wake Up Call
Niall : Too much
Harry : Making Fuck
Zayn : Sexy Dream
Zayn : Clubbing
Harry : Goodmorning
Louis : I'll make love to you
Louis : Congrats on the study!
Niall : Motorcycle
Niall : The way you make me feel
Harry : Im here
Harry : Pleasuring him
Liam : What i wanted and more
Louis : No more toys
Harry : Unexpected
Liam : Sleeping beauty
Niall : Dry Spell
Harry : Intense
Harry : Limbo
Liam : The long wait
Zayn : P/S I love you
Harry : Twenty Questions
Harry : Do you want me to teach you?
Harry : Do you trust me?
Niall : Whatcha fancy?
Harry : Sweet dreams
Louis : Hottest thing ever
Louis : Dont worry babe
Louis : That was amazing
Niall : You cant resist
Liam : Snacks
Zarry : Dreamland
Harry : Wet,wetter,wettest
Niall : When in rome
Harry : Coming Home
louis : Heartbreak girl
Harry : Intense
Harry : Limbo
Liam : I can't stop loving you
Harry : Here kitty
Zayn : Vulnerable
Harry : Storm
Niall : Relieve your stress
Niall : Ive missed you
Liam : Weak
Harry : Take the pain away
Niall : Welcome home
Zayn : Dominant
harry : for the love of the game
Liam : Where we left off
Niall : Can't hold it any longer
Louis : I'll prove it to you
Harry : Lust
Hotel room fun - Lilo
Liam - stop
Niall - Your arms i love to stay
Niall - Welcome home
Liam - Dont be a tease
Harry : dreams come true
Liam : The Left side of the bed
A/N

Niall : You're so beautiful

30.6K 222 26
By fckyeahliam

We ran inside the house, laughter echoing against the walls as we took in each others drenched states. It was Niall and I’s one year anniversary, and we had decided to walk home from the restaurant, but it began to pour on us halfway back. It was a perfect night, despite the rain. Niall had planned a romantic dinner at London’s most expensive restaurant, and showered me with roses and chocolates all night.

“I’m frozen.” I said, shivering as i held up my soaked hair so it didn’t drip all over the front entrance. I grabbed a hair elastic off the table next to the door and tied it up. “And I feel so gross from the rain.” I paused, turning to Niall as I sighed. “But tonight was perfect.”

“Yeah?” He offered a slight smile as he pulled me against his strong body, tilting my chin up before placing his lips against my own. But he pulled away far too soon.”C’mon, let’s get out of these wet clothes.” He grabbed my hand and led me upstairs.

*
The warm covers removed the dampness from our bodies as we cuddled together in our underwear in bed, watching a movie. It was some romantic flick that had just been released, but I had too much on my mind to focus on it. Niall’s fingers had been innocently trailing up and down my arm for the last 10 minutes, and it made me wonder if tonight was the night.

Though Niall and I have been dating for a year, we’ve had yet to have sex. I was a virgin when we met, and Niall insisted that I remain that way until I was sure I was ready. He never even brought it up again.

All we’ve done is made out due to my insecurities of being as inexperienced as I am, and he’s only ever seen me in my underwear. I know it kills him, I can tell. All the other boys are constantly talking about the girls they’ve been with, while Niall just nods his head along to the conversations. I sighed at the thoughts, and reached forward for the remote, shutting off the movie.

“What’s wrong, love?” He pulled me on his lap, turning my body so I was straddling him. “You don’t like the movie?”

“No… it’s not that.” I ran my hand along his cheek, trailing my thumb against his lip before bringing it back down to rest at my side. I mustered up the courage and looked him straight in the eyes. “I’m ready.”

“What?” He asked, knitting his eyebrows together.

“I’m ready.” I repeated, pausing when he still didn’t understand. “I want to have sex with you… Tonight.”

He squirmed under me, sitting up straighter against the bed. “Are you sure?” He grabbed my hands in his, rubbing slow circles into my palms.

I nodded my head, biting my lip between my teeth as the uncertainty swam around me. But my desires were stronger, and as Niall leaned in to kiss me, it disappeared entirely.

His lips were warm and soft against my own, but the kiss was unlike anything I was used to. Perhaps it was that we both knew what was coming, but it held far more intensity than usual. He reached behind me and unclasped my bra, taking it off and throwing it on the floor.

I began to blush as he pulled away from me, admiring my breasts. I crossed my arms over them, feeling awkward from the attention his eyes were giving them. “No.” He pried them away, placing them gently against my side. “You’re beautiful.” He paused, reaching for the bun my hair was tied into, removing the elastic and allowing it to cascade over my shoulders. “I want to see every inch of your skin, so I can love you twice as much as I already do.” He smiled, flicking a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

I smiled back, sighing heavily as I tried to rid of my nerves. “Okay.” I managed to squeeze out, though the nerves still refused to leave. My heart pounded in my chest as he ran his finger along the side of neck and finally down to my breast, where he drew gentle patterns against my nipple. I blushed as it hardened, my breathing growing heavy. He dipped his head down and leaned forward, pausing momentarily as he searched for my approval. I nodded my head slightly, gasping as he wrapped his lips against the now swollen nub. I ran my fingers through his hair as he began sucking it. I squirmed against his lap, and my heart pounded even faster when I felt him beginning to harden under me.

He ran his tongue over my nipple before pulling away, blowing cold air against it to smooth out the sensitivity from the sucking he’d done. He pushed me gently off his lap, laying me down against the bed with my head on the pillow. He hovered above me momentarily before leaning his body against mine.

“Don’t be nervous, I’ll take care of you.” He whispered, rocking his hips against my own. Though we both still had our underwear on, I could feel his hard dick rubbing against me. The movements were slow and almost unnoticeable at first, though his pace sped up slightly as his breathing grew heavy.

I instantly felt bad for having not done anything with him for a full year, thinking about all the times he probably got himself off in secret. He never wanted to pressure me, and I loved him for that. But still, I couldn’t help but worry that I wouldn’t live up to his expectations. After waiting for so long, what if he doesn’t find it pleasurable enough? What if it’s not as good as he thought it would be?

“Ni?” I whispered, wrapping my arms around his back to slow down his movements.

“Yeah?” He stopped, looking up at me.

“What if i’m bad?”

“Impossible.” He laughed, pecking me lightly on the lips. “It’s going to be amazing.” He paused. “You know why?” I shook my head. “Because it’s withyou.

He lifted himself above me and made his way towards the end of the bed. He pulled the covers off my body, but kept then around the bottom half of my legs to keep my feet warm. He never took his eyes off mine as he slid his hands between my thighs, prying my legs apart.

I rested my hands on my stomach as I looked down at him, trying to convince myself not to be embarrassed. He’d never seen me without any panties on, and the thought terrified me.

As he continued to hold my gaze, he leaned his head down slowly before planting a kiss to my lower stomach. I jolted at the sensation of his lips against the lower half of my body, not used to someone being so close to an area so private.

He planted a trail of kisses lower and lower, and I gasped when he kissed my clit over my underwear. I felt him smirk against me at my reaction, though he didn’t stop. The kisses continued down along the outline of my slit, and I closed my eyes as I tried to keep my composure. Every kiss sent a jolt through my body, and I felt a strange form of heat spreading across my lower half. He cupped my pussy in his palm, rubbing me gently through my underwear. I clamped my legs shut around his hand as a warmth spread over me, jolting my hips up slightly as he pressed down harder.

I opened my eyes at the loss of contact, and watched with wide-eyes as he hooked his fingers along the top of my underwear, pulling them down tauntingly slow. He broke his gaze and brought it down to my underwear, watching as he pulled it lower and lower until it was mid-thigh and no longer covering me. I looked up at the ceiling and tried to distract my insecurities by watching the shadows from the trees outside dance above me. I felt the underwear being pulled from around my feet, and bit my lip as I no longer felt the fabric on any part of me.

He ran his thumb along the top of my pussy, before resting his hands on hips. “(Y/N)?”

“Mmm?” I mumbled, still refusing to look away from the ceiling.

“Are you okay?” His voice leaked with concern.

“Yep.” I smacked my lips together, overly pronouncing the “p”.

“You’re beautiful, you know.” He rubbed circles into my hips. I gathered every inch of courage I had and looked down at him. “Every part of you.” He whispered, smiling up at me. I smiled back, which he took as a cue to continue.

He removed his hands from my hips and grabbed my thighs, pushing my legs up so my knees were bent. He rested his thumb against my clit before moving it in slow circles. My lower stomach shook at the sensation, not used to the feeling of someone touching me there. “Does that feel good?” He asked, switching from circles to figure eights.

“Yeah.” I moaned quietly, looking back up at the ceiling as I tried to absorb the pleasure.

“Good.” He paused. “I’m going to insert a finger from my other hand into you, just so I can get an idea of how tight you are, okay?” I felt him run his finger along my slit, absorbing the wetness that was beginning to leak out of me. “Let me know if i’m hurting you at all.”

“Okay.” I managed to squeeze out. I felt like my heart was in my throat as he gently pressed the finger inside of me. It was weird at first, though it didn’t hurt. I instinctively clenched my walls together as he rubbed his finger against them; completely taken back by the pleasure. “It feels good.” I breathed out, lifting my hips up for more.

“I’m going to try a second finger, okay?” He half asked, half stated.

“Kay.” I mumbled, enjoying the pleasure from the single finger inside of me. But when I felt him press the second finger against me, the pleasure wasn’t as strong. He wiggled his finger slightly as he tried to insert it in, and after a bit of trouble; he finally did. He managed to move them around, though with a bit of difficulty.

“It kind of hurts, but just a bit.” I hesitated, not wanting to tell him, but knowing I had to.

He sighed right after I told him, gently removing both fingers. “That’s what I was afraid of. You’re really tight, and because it’s the first time you’ve even had my fingers inside of you, you’re not even slightly stretched.” He paused, disappointment on his face. “Maybe we should wait.”

“No!” I lifted myself up on my elbows. I felt like crying; I’d finally found the strength to do it and he didn’t think I was ready. “Please Ni.” My voice cracked. “I’ll be fine.”

He pulled himself up and hovered over me, grabbing the blankets with him so they hugged our bodies together. He cupped my cheek with his hand, looking me straight in the eyes. “It’s going to hurt baby… And I mean a lot.”

“Maybe… Maybe it won’t?” I offered, raising my eyes with a hopeful smile.

But he simply shook his head, sighing towards my hope. “I only had two fingers inside of you and it hurt. Some virgins can handle three.”

“I don’t care, Niall. I want you.” I paused, resting my hand on the back of his head and lowering it so our lips collided. “I want to feel you inside of me.” I mumbled against his lips. “I need to feel you inside of me.”

He groaned at my words, and I felt his dick twitch against my thigh. I knew I had him, and I knew he would always give in to anything I asked for.

He balanced himself on his forearms, pressing his lips tightly against mine as he pressed his tip against my entrance. He broke away from my lips, looking down at me. “Promise you’ll tell me if it’s all too much?”

“I promise.” My heart fluttered in my chest as I sealed the moment; there was no going back. I reached my hands up to collide our fingers together, finding comfort in the familiar grasp.

He leaned down, resting his forehead against my own, allowing our lips to brush together. He pressed himself slowly into me, biting his lip as he struggled to get in. I swallowed hard at the mounting pressure. I felt like my whole lower half was on fire as he finally slid into me, but I refused to close my eyes and break our gaze. “I love you, (Y/N)” he breathed out, his words shaky from the pleasure he’d been craving for so long.

“I love you too, Niall.” I focused hard not to stutter, trying to hide the pain.

He exhaled heavily when he was finally all the way in, kissing me deeply once more. “How does it feel?”

“Okay.” I squeaked out, causing him to frown as he looked down at me.

“I knew this was a bad idea” he whispered, closing his eyes.

“No, it’s okay Niall.” I breathed out, speaking fast. “I want you to move.”

“But i’m hurting you.” He opened his eyes, worry shining through them.

“I don’t care. I want you to feel good.” I paused, reaching my hand up into his hair and running it through. “This is about the both of us.”

“… Are you sure?” He asked again, afraid of doing something he’d regret.

“I’m positive.”

He moved his dick out ever so slowly, not taking his eyes off me as he did. I held my breath, moving my hands down from his hair to his back, holding on to him as my walls stung with every inch he moved. When he was halfway out, he looked down towards our colliding bodies, sighing heavily before looking back up at me. “You’re bleeding.”

“A lot?” I asked, barely able to form words as the burning sensation refused to leave.

“Sort of, yeah.” He paused, waiting to see if it was okay for him to continue. “But it’s okay, we’ll clean it up later.”

I nodded my head at the information, giving him the permission he was waiting for. He slid back into me, and the burning sensation only increased. I swore under my breath as he pulled out again and then back in, tears beginning to well in my eyes. His paced quickened slightly, though never too fast in fear of hurting me more than he already was. “I promise next time will be better.” He panted. “You’ll feel as good as I do.” He groaned, and I knew he was close.

As his climax grew nearer, his thrusts instinctively grew faster. I dug my nails into his back as the pain stopped increasing and stalled at the highest it would reach. It was like when you get a paper-cut, how it burns and the pain lasts minutes, and eventually turns into a dull throb that still holds a mild sting. “Fuck, you’re so t-tight.” He moaned, squeezing the ends of the pillow on either side of my head. “I can’t h-hold it.” He rested his head in the crevice of my neck, moaning uncontrollably against it as he thrust one final time, releasing his load inside of me.

He removed his head from the side of my neck and pulled out as gently as he could. “That was amazing, (Y/N).” He ran his finger along both sides of my cheeks, whipping away the tears. 
“Let’s get you cleaned up.” He pressed his lips to my forehead before jumping off the bed, making his way towards the bathroom. “Stay there.” He yelled out as I heard him turn on the water from the tub.

Minutes later he walked out, a warm smile on his face. “How are you feeling?”

“Sore.” I exhaled shakily, happy that the sting from the friction of his dick inside of me was gone, but tired of the dull pain that remained.

He nodded his head, walking over and scooping me up bridal style. He brought me into the bathroom, where the bathtub was as full as it could be, with candles lit all along the edges. I wrapped my arms around his head tighter, pulling myself up to peck him on the lips. “Thank you, baby.”

He gently placed me in the tub, and I winced as the warm water brought back a slight sting. I held my breath at the pain, sighing as it slowly went away, the warm water numbing it. He motioned for me to lean forward as he slid in behind me, pulling my back against him as I sat in between his legs.

I leaned my head back against his chest, humming in approval as he ran his hands over my stomach. He slowly brought them down to my clit, rubbing slow circles into the bundle of nerves. “I won’t touch you any lower tonight, don’t worry.” He breathed against my ear. “I just want to make you feel good.”

I moaned at his words and his touch combined, my toes curling as he pinched my clit lightly. He tugged on my nipple with his left hand, rubbing it between his fingers as his right hand drew figure eights against my swollen clit. “God Ni, this feels good.” I sighed, closing my eyes.

The sounds of the water splashing gently echoed around the room, and I began to moan at the tight feeling surfacing in my core.

He bent his head down and pressed his lips against my neck, sucking hard at my sweet-spot as his fingers continued to pleasure me. “Niall.” I moaned out, causing him to hum against my neck. “I’m close.”

He pressed his finger harder against my clit, rubbing it faster. “Relax, baby girl.” He moved his lips to my ear, breathing heavily. “Let go.” He flicked his tongue against my ear. “Cum (Y/N)…for me.”

My back arched at his words, making the water hit the sides of the tub forcefully. I screamed out as the warmth expanded over me, wave after wave of pleasure washing away any pain I’d had all night. “Ni!” I moaned out as my orgasm continued, bucking my hips against his hand. It felt like it was going on for hours, and I began to struggle for air.

“Shh, I’ve got you.” He whispered, no longer rubbing hard fast circles against my clit, but achingly slow, gentle ones. He removed his hand from my breast and placed it right under, rubbing the top of my stomach. “Shh.” He cooed in my ear as I shook under him, only now coming down from my high.

“That was…Amazing.” I breathed out, lightheaded as I curved myself tighter against his back.

“It was the most beautiful thing i’ve ever seen.” He placed a kiss to my cheek before finally removing his finger from my clit. “You’re the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen.”

- tipsyniam 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 1.1K 27
Random One Direction imagines. Some will be cute and some may be a little sad. I may throw in some dirty imagines sometime throughout the story just...
9.9K 79 10
Dirty 1D imagines written for your pleasure! I do requests and my own for you to enjoy!
64 1 1
Fan me so you can read. you dirty little .. ;)
89.7K 810 36
One direction imagines