Finding The One ✦ Jack Gilins...

By JackGMatthewE

Falling for someone in such a short amount of time seems nearly impossible, and is impossible. Right? More

o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
t h i r t y - f o u r
t h i r t y - f i v e
t h i r t y - s i x
t h i r t y - s e v e n
t h i r t y - e i g h t
t h i r t y - n i n e
f o r t y
f o u r t y - o n e
f o u r t y - t w o
f o u r t y - t h r e e
f o u r t y - f o u r
f o u r t y - f i v e
f o u r t y - s e v e n
f o u r t y - e i g h t
f o u r t y - n i n e
f i f t y
f i f t y - o n e
f i f t y - t w o
f i f t y - t h r e e
f i f t y - f o u r
f i f t y - f i v e
f i f t y - s i x
Sequel
Yo!!!
ATTENTION!!

f o u r t y - s i x

4.6K 71 29
By JackGMatthewE

•Jack's POV•
•Monday afternoon: 1:25 p.m.•

I woke up to an empty bed, meaning that Ava already left to her dance studio. She always leaves at one, I missed her by 25 minutes. Today wasn't going to be a busy day for me since Johnson and I were going to take the day off.

I get up and walk into the restroom to find a sticky note on the mirror, I love when she leaves me these little notes. It said:

'Going to be at the studio for most of the day, love you my baby Gilinsky'

I smiled to myself kissed the note and put the sticky note back on the mirror. I brushed my teeth and decided to stay in my joggers shirtless, no one was home either way. It's only Ava in this house, for now.

I walked out of the restroom and into our room and grabbed my phone seeing I had one unread message from Matt.

Matt:
Hey just thought you should know, I took Ava to her dance studio today because Ash couldn't pick her up so I took her.

Me:
Alright thanks Matt, hey can you and Johnson come later to help me make dinner for Ave's?

I went to the kitchen and poured myself a bowl of cereal. My phone buzzed getting a message from Matt.

Matt:
Yeah sure what time do you want us to go over?

Me:
Uh, 5:30 I need to go buy some food right now.

Matt:
Alright we'll be there to help you out, do you want us to pick Ava up for you when dinner is ready?

Me:
Yes please, thanks.

Matt:
No problem.

I put my phone on the counter and continued to eat my cereal, once I finished I went to my room and pulled out a plain white shirt with black pants and my black vans along with a white hat. I took a quick shower and got out wrapping a towel around my waist. Once I changed into my clothes I towel dried my hair and walked out of my room grabbed my keys and phone. I locked the house and made my way into my car.

Once I got to the grocery store I wasn't sure what I was going to make for tonight but I had to buy something. So I ended up buying pasta, chicken, alfredo sauce and some seasonings I had no clue if I'd use. I also bought some things to make a caesar salad with which I know she loves. When I took everything to be checked out the lady that was checking me out gave me a funny look.

"Special night?" She asked.

"No just making dinner for my girlfriend no special occasion," I smiled.

"We need more men like you," She smiled, "No man makes food for their girlfriend unless its a special occasion or they want something out of it."

"Oh no, I just wanted to do this for her since she always makes dinner I want to give her the night off," I said as I took out my card.

"How sweet," She smiled and took my card to pay for everything.

"Here's a secret, when you make the pasta make sure to add a bit oil in the water when you are boiling it and also when the pasta is ready before adding the sauce put some salt, butter, and some cream cheese to add a nice texture," She smiled to me handing me my card and receipt.

"Thanks for the tips, I'm sure going to do that since I barely know anything about cooking," I smiled.

"No problem, have a lovely dinner with your girlfriend," She said as I started pushing the cart.

"Thank you," I smiled and made my way out of the store.

Once I had everything in the car I put the cart up and made my way back home. Since the chicken I bought wasn't cooked I had to figure out exactly how I would need to season it and such. I'll leave that for when Matt and Johnson come over to help me with this dinner.

- - -

The guys got to the house at 5:25 so once they got here we started to make the dinner. I did what the lady told me to do from the grocery store with the pasta. The pasta was the easiest part but the chicken was what I had no clue what to do with.

"Well how do we season a chicken?" Matt asked.

"Lets look it up, because I'm sure none of us got a clue," Johnson laughed.

"Do you want basic chicken or like spicy chicken?" Johnson asked.

"Lets do spicy Ave's loves anything spicy," I said hovering over Johnson looking at his phone.

"Alright, Matt what I say we need get it out alright?" Johnson said looking up from his phone.

"Alright," Matt said looking around the kitchen.

"We need...Vegetable oil, lime juice, grated lime zest, crushed garlic, fresh oregano, red pepper flakes, salt, ground black pepper, and the chicken of course," Johnson said.

"Please tell me we got everything," I said looking at Matt as he grabbed a few more things.

"Repeat them again, except for vegetable oil, salt, red pepper flakes, black pepper, and the chicken," Matt said.

"Okay, lime juice..." Johnson said.

"Check," Matt responded.

"Grated lime zest..."

"Uhhh...Check!"

"Crushed garlic..."

"All we gotta do is crush it but check!"

"Fresh oregano..."

"Check."

"Alight! We've got everything!" Matt said giving a thumbs up.

"Okay lets get this chicken cooking," I said.

So we did, everything looked good and if you ask me the chicken came out hella good, something that would be served at a restaurant. I cut up the chicken and put it in the pasta. All that was left was the salad which was easy. I made it when the guys went to go pick up Ava. Once I was done I went to go change in a blue button down and some jeans with of course my vans. I decided to take a nap since I knew the drive to the studio was kinda long. The guys were going to call me when they got here so that would be my alarm.

- - -

I woke up to my phone ringing it was 7:45, Matt was calling so I picked up the phone.

"Hey are y'all here already?"

"Jack, I'm so sorry! I don't know what happened, Johnson was driving- and now we're at the hospital-"

"Wait what?!"

"We got in an accident on our way to the house and-" Matt said panicking over the phone.

"Wait what?! How's Ava please tell me she's okay!" I said as I stood up from my bed running my free hand through my hair.

"Jack- I'm so sorry..." Matt paused.

"What Matt?! What's wrong with Ava!" I was running to the kitchen to grab my keys.

"Jack she- she's in a coma." Matt said I could hear him crying to this point.

"And Johnson?!" I asked.

"He's also in a comma, come down to the hospital."

I hanged up and ran out to the car turning on the car and rushed to the hospital.

"Ava is fine, nothing is wrong with her, I'm going to go to her and bring her home with me," I mumbled to myself as I parked in front of the hospital and made my way inside.

I burst through the door looking for Matt but didn't see him anywhere.

I ran up to a lady that was on the computer.

"Ava Gilinsky- I mean Ava Rose! My girlfriend where is she?!" I was panicking I just wanted to get to Ava and take her home with me.

"Calm down sir, let me look for her name in the system," She said looking up Ava's name on the computer.

"Right, she's on level three, she just-"

I ran over to the elevator pressing the up button many times before it finally opened. I got inside and pressed 3. Once the doors started to open I slid right through and looked around. I saw Matt sitting down with his head in between his legs.

"Matt!" I yelled and he looked up at me with puffy red eyes.

"Jack I-"

"Where is Ava?!" I nearly yelled.

Matt pointed me to a room and I ran inside to see the love of my life on a bed asleep she had cuts and bruises all over her body. That's all she was, asleep. Now I need to take her home where she needs to be.

"Ava, come on baby, let me take you home." I said as I went over to her and started removing the wires that were all over her. Machines started beeping and making noises. Just as I started to carry Ava bridal style nurses rushed inside.

"Sir! I need you to put her down, she is in critical condition," One nurse said.

They took her away from me and started putting all the wires and tubes back where they were.

I took a step back and fell to my knees, I buried my face in my hands and started to cry. This wasn't happening. Ava is supposed to be home with me, I'm supposed to show her the amazing dinner I made with the help of Johnson and Matt. Where's Johnson, I'm sure he will tell me that all of this is just a dream and that Ava is perfectly fine. I stood up and walked out of the room and looked at Matt.

"Where is Johnson?" I asked Matt pointed to a room a few away from Ava's. I ran into the room and saw Johnson laying there. I'm sure he's also asleep. I walked over to him and shook him.

"Johnson, come on wake up and tell me that this is all a dream and that Ava is perfectly fine. Come on Johnson," I said through tears.

I walked out of the room in tears and walked over to Matt.

"Matt this isn't real right? Like Ava and Johnson are perfectly fine and we're all going to go home right now and have that amazing dinner we made." I said though tears.

"Jack, I'm so sorry," Matt said with puffy eyes and a runny nose.

"I have to go see Ava," I said and walked over to her room.

The nurses saw me and walked out of the room to give me time with Ave's.

"Hey my baby Ava, I know you're okay and you are going to wake up soon."

I grabbed the chair next to Ava's bed and put it closer to the bed. I sat down and grabbed Ava's hand and rested my head on our hands.

"The guys and I made you dinner back home, from scratch. I know that you'll love it when we get you out of here."

I started to cry as I looked up at Ava who wasn't responding to anything I was saying.

"Come on baby you have to wake up," I whispered as I kissed her hand.

A doctor walked in with a clip board and cleared his throat, I looked up to meet eyes with him as he sent me a weak smile.

"Hi I'm Dr. Nabisco," he said walking to the end of Ava's bed.

"I'm- uh Jack Ava's boyfriend. When can I get her out of here?' I asked.

"Well, Ava is in a coma we aren't sure when she will wake but when she does- if she does you can take  her home a few days after."

"What do you mean 'if she does'? She is going to wake up, I know she is," my voice cracked.

"We can't be completely sure but we all hope she does."

"Uh- can I stay here tonight with her? Please" I asked looking back at Ava.

"Yes you can."

"Thank you," I mumbled as he walked out of the room.

I took off my shoes and got on the bed next to Ava, I wrapped my arms around her and buried my face in her hair. It still smells like her shampoo, I know she's going to be okay, I just know it. She's going to wake up and I'm going to take her home with me.

"I love you my baby Rose," I whispered as I felt myself fall asleep.

- - - - - - - - - -

Double update! An emotion update, I felt so sad typing this I even felt like crying. My poor baby G. I got in my feels typing this! Then I was listening to music that got me more sad! Did anyone see that coming?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 14.3K 42
A human falling inlove with a Robot? Sounds impossible right? She couldn't believe it at first, but as day by day, she realized, There's no such thin...
2.9K 59 29
Typical teens fall in love with each other and then something unexpected happens.
2.9K 27 44
Jack is your best friend. Always has been, always will be. But what will happen when you start to fall for each other...?
552K 12.3K 37
Emily Evans and Jack Gilinsky fall madly inlove at first sight. Its almost meant to be until obstacles threaten to break them apart. They know their...