More Than Friends

By yvon_isapenguin

After the death of her parents Emily moves to London to live with her grandparents. She meets Liam in the par... More

More Than Friends
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Epilogue

Chapter 39

1.4K 38 0
By yvon_isapenguin

Liam’s POV;

A few weeks passed and the album was all recorded and ready to go so it was time to start the promo tour. The night before we’d leave we got off from management to spend with everyone we wanted to as we were going to be away for about a month. The past few weeks me & Emily had been hanging out like old times and for me it felt like we were getting somewhere, we occasionally held hands and gave eachother kisses on the cheek but we hadn’t really kissed yet but I didn’t want to pressure it, the time to proove myself was now, when I was going to be away. I knew it was going to be hard not seeing her, well, I’d see her on Skype but I wouldn’t be able to give her a hug and stuff like that and I was going to miss that. That night I went over to Emily’s house for the last time before I’d leave to say goodbye. When I walked into her room she was in her closet, she had one of those huge walk in ones and she yelled ‘Sit down, I’ll be right out.’ I sat down on her bed and noticed the door of the closet was open a bit and I couldn’t ignore it and looked in. There she was, standing with her back towards the door with only a jeans and bra on looking for a shirt. She looked damn hot! She had the most perfect figure but didn’t think so herself so she mostly hid it but sometimes she wouldn’t, mostly when she went out and apparently tonight was one of those nights because when she came out she had the most flattering clothers on. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

755K 22.9K 33
It all started with a tweet... June Pledge is a college student who is just about to go off to summer. Her mother surprises her with One Direction ti...
1K 18 19
When Sky moves to Wolverhampton to get away from her evil dad and controlling abusive ex, she meets new people. She doesn't take to well to Liam does...
21.2K 1.1K 34
After nearly flunking out of school, Genevieve is sent to live with her father in a tiny Alaska town. Working in his store, she meets a handsome man...
48K 2.3K 65
Lost and drowning in his sorrows, Liam decides to disappear. He ends up finding the perfect spot to heal his mind, body and soul. Now, he just needs...