28 Years in Neverland

By Rhaella_Emma_Targary

Theres a girl...one day she just appeared on the island no memory of who she is or where she came from There... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A/N
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Third Book!
28 Years in Neveland Trailer
28 Years of Texting
Neverland Text Messages
Instagram/Prequel
Prequel
Alternate Reality Book!
Twist of Fate Short "Hook" story!

Chapter 22

777 24 2
By Rhaella_Emma_Targary

Peter couldn't describe the feeling he felt going through him as she ran over to Charlie's lifeless figure.

Before he touched her he put her heart back in the tree.

"Look what you've done!" Peter shouted in anger holding Charlie's lifeless head in his lap.

"You did this to yourself....besides she's not dead, It's a sleeping curse" The Evil Queen said in anger as she looked helpless from Pan to Henry's lifeless body.

While Peter wasn't looking she preformed a preservation spell on his body, to keep him alive long enough to get his Heart back in his body.

"No, everything was fine until you people showed up and ruined my plans!" Peter shouted back caressing Charlie's cold cheek with his fingers.

"She wasn't happy here Pan, and you know it" Emma spat at him looking helplessly at her sister.

"She would have been, she only needed time"

"It's been 31 years Pan....how much longer do you think she would have waited? I know her, she would have done this to herself regardless of us coming to save Henry" Neal said holding back his tears.

"Perhaps...but she's doomed now, the only way to break the curse is true love's kiss, and we both know she doesn't have a true love, at least not here" Peter spat.

"She can't love with out a heart in her body" Regina spat at Pan.

"Take her body if you want, but her heart is mine" Peter shouted and dissappeared into the night, leaving Charlie, and Henry's bodies behind.

"It's simple then isn't it?" Emma asks running over to Henry as Neal ran to Charlie.

"What's simple?" Regina asked holding Henry in her arms.

"If Charlie cursed herself to a curse thats only cure was true love's kiss....and her heart wasn't in her body, then the only way to break the curse is to put her heart back into her body" Emma explains.

Neal stodd up holding Charlie in his arms.

"You're right...so all we have to do...is get Charlie's heart back" Neal says walking closer to everyone else.

"So plucking Henry's heart out of Pan's chest and finding her heart is all we have to do? What happened to Henry being our only priority?" Regina asked.

"Family, she's been here too long to leave her here Regina" Emma says standing up.

"And if it comes down to Henry or Charlie? Who are you gonna save, Our son, or Neal and Guy Liners mistress?" Regina snapped.

"Hey!" Neal shouted angrily.

"It won't come down to that" Emma says as Neal picks Henry up as well.

----------

Neal layed Henry and Charlie down on a cot as everyone thought of a plan.

Regina started yelling at Lost Boys as Snow held onto Charlie's hand stroking her lifeless hair.

"All of this fighting isn't helping Henry or Charlie!" Neal snaps.

"This is all your fault, if you could have just gotten her off when you did!" Hook snaps at Neal.

"You think I abandoned her? Because that is exactally what you did" Neal shouts back at Hook.

"Aye, I may have done a lot of terrible things in life but abandoning her? I would Never do something so low" Hook says advancing towards Neal.

"Stop!" David shouts.

"Peter's at his thinking tree....her heart is there too" The littlest boy, John spoke to Emma.

"But you have to promise to take all of us with you" John said.

"Of course, you're all coming home with us" Emma said.

John spoke in whispers directions to Pan's thinking tree, as Felix shouted angrily at him to shut up, and that Pan cared about all of them.

"I'm taking Henry and Charlie to the ship" Neal says explaining his plan.

"I'll take the girl you take Henry" Hook says picking Charlie's limp body up.

"Think you can do it with one hand? maybe I should do it, I am her father" David said mvoing to pick up his sleeping daughter.

"No mate, she's fine with me and besides, she's known me longer then you now hasn't she?" Hook said with his signature smirk.

---------

Peter sat in his thinking tree, feeling the purity of Charlie's heart beating in the trunk.

"I'm sorry I did this to you Princess" Peter whispered absently into the wind. He froze as he heard Regina, Snow and Emma approach.

He smirked as the three of them were bound to the tree with magical vines.

"Don't you know? Peter Pan never fails? If you want to see your children again you should know there is only one way you will be reunited, in death" Peter growls holding up Pandora's box and the sword to Regina's throat.

"Where's Charlie's heart?" Emma asks struggling against the vines.

"Funny, you're leaning right against it....this tree is the place of very important events for me you know...I abandoned my son here....I first kissed Charlie here, among other things" Pan said smirking picking up the box.

"You see this tree attacks the regret inside you...only by letting all of them go, can you be free and get the girls heart" Peter says smirking.

Regina smirks back and rips Henry's heart out of Pan's body.

"What about Charlie's heart?" Emma asks.

"It's in the tree...." Peter whispers from the ground as Regina grabs the box.

"You love her don't you?" Snow asks as Peter lays on the ground.

"More then anything" Peter coughs out.

"Come on Emma, hurry before we loose both of them" Regina snaps.

Emma focuses her magic on the tree and closes her eyes reaching into it and plucking out Charlie's heart.

"Tell Charlie I love her would you?...she's too good for me, but she deserves to know just as much" Peter whispers. Snow says nothing as they race back to the ship.

--------------

Everyone watches and Henry's glowing golden heart of belief and Charlie's pure glowing white heart of light magic is placed back into their chests.

Everyone watches as Henry wakes up, him being engulfed in hugs by his father and mothers.

"Why isn't she waking up?!" Hook shouts towards everyone else as they circle around Charlie.

"It's the magic cuff...her heart is made of Magic...so unless she is uncuffed, which only Pan can do....she'll never wake up" Regina explains sadly.

"bring her below deck for now..." David orders.

"I've got it..." Neal says picking up her limp body and carrying her down the cabin stairs to a small room below deck in the captains quarters.

"I'm sorry I couldn't save you" Neal whispered a placed a kiss on Charlie's forehead. Walking back up the stairs to rejoin the others.

---------------

Henry was brought down the stairs shortly after and layed in a cot much like Charlie's. Regina came down and tucked him and cursed his heart so no one could rip it from his chest.

She left him with a kiss good night.

Before Henry turned to go to sleep her turned over and faced Charlie and froze with fear as he saw Pan hovering over her limp body.

Henry watched as he took a strange brown leather cuff off of her wrist and kissed her gently on the lips.

"Forgive me" He heard him whisper.

Henry shook a little as Pan turned towards Henry and smirked.

Peter reached for his dagger and had a crazy look in his eyes as he reach of Henry's heart in his chest. It stung him and then Rumple came down with Pandora's box and begun to suck him inside.

Peter glanced at Charlie and Henry as he was ripping away his shadow and preformed a spell, a place swapping spell, so he was in Henry's body and Henry was in his...which was now trapped inside the box.

"Henry are you ok?" Everyone asked running down the stairs.

"I'm fine" 'Henry' replied.

"What's going on?" Came a soft weak voice from the side of the room.

"Charlie?!" Snow asked tears of joy in her eyes. Charlie was then imediately engulfed in hugs and tears.

'Henry' sighed in relief knowing that she was ok and would live.

Charlie looked around at her surrounds being un familar with Hook's ship and sat up slowly.

"Whats going on? Where Pan?!" She asked panicing feeling her heart race in her chest.

Wait...

"And...my heart is it really in my chest?" Charlie asked coughing as the magic from her heart flooded through her veins, and she felt...alive for the first time in her life.

"Afraid it is love" Hook said smiling.

"Kilian?" Charlie asked tears in her eyes as she smiled and hugged the pirate tighty around his neck.

"Glad you're alright your magesty" He whispered.

----------------

Everyone gathered onto the deck, Hook holding onto Charlie's waist to keep her steady.

"Charlie care to do the honors?" Neal asked guesturing towards Pan's shadow.

"I'd be happy to, but I'm kind rusty" Charlie said smiling.

"Don't strain yourself Love, wouldn't want you hurting yourself more now would we?" Hook says as Charlie streached her hands.

"I'll be fine, really" Charlie said blushing as Neal released the shadow. A blinding white light shot out of Charlie's hands as she trapped the shadow into the ships sail.

"Go sit down, I don't want you hurting yourself" Hook whispered in Charlie's ear. She nodded and slowly walked over to a small barrel and with Hook's help took a shaky seat.

"We'll be home soon, don't worry" Emma said sitting next to Charlie.

"We're going back to the enchanted forest?" Charlie asked excitedly.

"Not exactly....but you'll get used to it soon enough" Emma said with a gentle smile.

"I just wanted to appoligies Emma....I know the curse ripped you away from our parents...and you were in a foster home but....I'm so sorry you were alone" Charlie said looking into Emma's eyes with pain in her's.

"It's fine, it's not like you could of done anything" Emma said pushing back how Charlie knew about that to the back of her mind.

"Actually, I could have...you see me you and August we're going to be a family, but then he left and I accidently cursed you----"

"Wait....you knew August and cursed me what do you mean?" Emma asked standing up.

"Well....a famil wanted to adopt you...I snuck away from Pan...for a week...and I was there with you when you were a baby, and well....I told them they couldn't adopt you unless they adopted me....well, I didn't know my name or had control over my magic and I kinda cursed you to be a lonely child...you wouldn't have a family, at least not for long unless it was with out parents" Charlie explained quietly.

"Oh...well look, I'm sure you had good intentions...and to be honest I've always wanted a sister....look this might be hard but we can make it work" Emma said giving Charlie a hugged.

"Guess your the big sister now" Charlie said chuckling hugging Emma back. Emma laughed and they continued to talk happily the rest of the way home.

I wish I could tell you my life got better from that point on. I was with my family. I was going to a fresh start, no Peter or anyone keeping me locked up.

But quite the opposite happened really.

You could say I was in the same boat as when all of this started, but I'll save that for later

--------------------

IMPORTANT BOOK INFO!!!

Please READ!!!

Good, if you're reading this then you deserve a pat on the back.

Look i'll make this quick. There is only a few more chapters in this book before the next one, a SPIN OFF!!!

I won't give anything away but it will start when Emma and Henry's one year away from Story Brooke starts

I'm still brain storming tittles so if you have any ideas put them in the comments, along with your characters name...and you'll get a part in the STORY!!!

Thank you so much for reading!

Love Ya~ Emma

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 105 39
Abigail is a lonely girl who lived in a small town called Storybrooke. She was living among the most famous and infamous fairy tale characters that e...
10.3K 239 37
"So you see, Neverland is not a bad place. It is supposed to be the place of our imagination and magic. There is always trouble round the corner, tha...
849K 25.5K 35
To me, Peter Pan always seemed like he can get any girl's interest. After meeting him for the first time, I have decided that my fate didn't belong t...
14.6K 377 43
Serenity is the daughter of Captain Hook. She has a sister named Sarah, her twin. Her mother was killed, and she spent over thirty years in Neverland...