My Bloody Romance (Darkiplier...

By mygoldEntreasures

I've been reading a lot of fanfics about Dark, and I can't help but feel like I'm missing out on all the fun... More

**********
WARNING!!!
Whispers in the Dark
A/N
99 Red Balloons
YAY!!!!!
Little Talks (of Monsters and Men)
Die in a Fire
Titanium
I Put a Spell on You
I See Things Nobody Else Sees
Another Way Out
Sims 4
FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S!!!!!!
Stay
Emily Wants To Play Yandere Simulator
Love Confirmed
ANother break
Googleiplier Saves the Day!! (And Destroys the World While He's At It) Part 1
The Blue (and Red) Button: Part 2
******************
****Instructions & Warnings***
D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E
PlayDate
So, Who's Really In Control?...
Crybaby In Between Heathens
More Apologies
I'm sorry

Madness in Me

6.3K 174 162
By mygoldEntreasures

(Song made by Skillet)

Dark's POV

I came back late at night again to (y/n)'s place with black and red balloons and a small red chocolate box but I didn't feel like anyone was home. I teleported myself inside and started to head to her room. I smiled to the usual places where I had found the hidden video cameras, but when I took a closer look, I noticed that they were gone.
I opened her bedroom door.
It was empty.
All of her stuff, along with her, were gone.
I felt my anger rise up. I threw the box at the wall and started  to pop the balloons. It would've been easier to find her if I had already given my signature mark, but she was just another simple human to trick and fool around.... Right? So what was the point in making her mine? But when I thought about her, I kept on having this uneasy feeling that I just couldn't shake off. It angered and frustrated me even more.
Then I got an idea.
Ok, but first I have to calm down.
I opened her window, and let the remaining balloons go into the night sky, just like she did when she got them, and watched them go. Then I laid down on the floor, breathed in the remaining scent of her and closed my eyes, entering the Dream Realm, where I was sure to find (y/n) again.
And this time, I'll have to make sure that she'll be not able to stay away from me.

It took a bit, but finally I found (y/n) dreaming about her in a field being a werewolf and howling at the moon. I chuckled  a bit. She looked pretty with fangs.
No! I must not get distracted! I slapped myself mentally. I used my dark powers and made her dream that she was on Raspy Hill (at day time). As she looked around in the fog, I couldn't help but feel....... hurt. "Why did you leave, my dear?" I whispered to myself.

'Well duh.
What you did to her dream when we found her and you kept bugging her after that, why wouldn't she try to leave?!
What is up with you, big dark man baby?! You're acting like this after a girl?!? You're DARKIPLER!!! The evil side of Markiplier.
Do you really think that you have a shot at (y/n)? Ha! In your dream realms, luv. The bad guy never gets the girl.'

"Shut up you!" I whispered to my brain. But it was right.
I've been out of whack. This isn't my normal behavior. I felt all sorts of wrong, and I.... needed her..... to make it alright. Could I be?... No. I can't be... Could I? Impossible! Is it?
I groaned. This was to much that I started to sob. Then I got more angry at myself for crying. I took off my glasses and let them fall to my side. I got down and sat on my knees and brought my hands to my face. My bloody tears seeped through my hands. Then I felt (y/n)'s life force get much stronger as she came closer and closer to my current state. I looked up and saw her beautiful eyes filled with confusion, then slowly turning into horrified recognition. A smile started to grow on my face.
"M-Mark?" She stuttered.

(Y/N)'s Dream POV continued....

"Haha, dear: you're close." He said.

(Y/N):"Shadowiplier?"

Him: "Really?"

(Y/N):"Darkstache without his 'stache'?"

Him: "no."

(Y/N):"The crazed Butt Stabber?"

Him: "I will stab more than your butt if you don't guess correctly already."

I sighed. And started to really think. Finally, I was able to recognize him.
" I know who you are, now that I can finally see your face, Darkiplier."

"How much do you really know me, sugar?"

"I've heard theories and myths here and there: but I was too busy to listen to that." I said sternly while crossing my arms.
'Plus, I thought he was not real and that those things happening to me back at home was some stranger messing with me. Also, too much creepypasta', I thought.
"Well, clearly I am real, baby. But I'm also very powerful. More than you can imagine. You wouldn't be able to get away from me so easily, darling." He said while smirking at me.
Then he stood up and took my wrist. I've heard about this trick before, and I tried to pull away from him. But then he snapped his fingers and a chair appears underneath me; he forces me to sit down, and black fog wrap around my other wrist and ankles, making me unable to escape.
"Sshhh..... Settle down, sweetheart. I know what you're thinking; I can read minds. No, I won't do that—not now, at least. But what I will do is this."
He then put a silver bracelet with a medium dark valentine colored "D" on my wrist; he kissed my forehead softly, and I felt a slight burning sensation where he kissed me and blooming on my cheeks. He smirked at that and I just glared at him. He continued his little ritual as he removed some strands of my hair away from my chest and traced a heart shape over where my own was to be. He took out a small square piece of paper with a black warfstache on it; he lifted up my sleeve on my other arm and placed the piece of paper with the 'stache facing my arm. He places his hand over the paper and makes black fog come out from his palms for about ten seconds. I can feel a cold, tingly sensation while he does this in my arm. When Dark was finished, he pulls off the piece of paper, and I take a look at it. He basically just tattooed the warfstache on my arm. He takes a step back and gives off his signature smile at me. Then he snaps his fingers again, and the chair under me disappears. I would've fallen on my butt if Dark had not suddenly appeared behind me and catched me by my waist. He pulled me up and set me on my feet. Dark then started to nuzzle his face on the crook of my neck. I started to feel a shiver go down my spine; a fiery feeling started to come up from the tips of my feet and spread all over my body. Dark laughed softly in my ear while still holding me by my waist. Then he whispered, in his deep voice,
"Now it'll be much easier to get to you. Don't try to take away these things: otherwise it will cause great pain that it'll seem like it could kill you, but it won't. Until then, my dear. Sweet dreams."
Dark started to walk away and disappear into the fog, but I chased after him.
'No! I have to at least try to make him not come back.'
But it was too late. I was suddenly back to that field, and the knee high grass moved softly at the gentle breeze in the moonlit night. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder, and turned around. It was another me, but a dark version. She smiled, showing off her gleaming white teeth and fangs.
"Hello (y/n). As you can see, I'm the dark version of you. I might be bad, but I'm a warrior, so I'm gonna help you fend off Dark." she said.
"What does that prove? And how the heck are we supposed to do that?! He's much stronger than me. I'm just a person in oceans of people."
"Trust me hun, you're much stronger than you know. Just letting you know that I'm here if you need me, and you will. You should be waking up by now; your flight is almost over. See you!" She said as she walked off. I felt the ground shake as the earth split open, then—
End of (Y/N)'s Dream POV

I was woken up by the turbulence of the airplane. I opened my window's curtain and look outside. It was the early hours of the morning, and the sun was starting to rise up, making the earth down below light up with a fiery golden orange glow. I looked down a my phone and saw that it had died. Then I noticed the bracelet that Darkiplier had put on me in my dream. I got up to go to the bathroom and freshen up. I looked at my reflection. Dark circle were formed around my eyes; my face oily from sweat. My hair was a mess and I desperately needed to brush my teeth. As I cleaned up, I noticed that I also had a black heart on my chest where he traced it. I lifted my sleeve on my other arm, and sure enough, there was the black warfstache on it. I looked at my forehead, I saw a soft grey spot where Dark had kissed me. That made me remember how his voice was so close to my neck, and it made me blush madly.
'No! I shall not fall for an evil person, even if it's a part of my most favorite YouTuber gamer ever. At least as far as I've heard.'
I took a headache pill as my head was aching from too much thinking, and headed back to my seat. I looked out my window again, and awaited for what I thought it would've been as my new life without Dark.

Dark's POV

I left (y/n) while she suddenly chased after me, but I made the fog much denser, then returned her dream back to its last current state. Then, I teleported back to the real Raspy Hill; my home. I entered my house and plopped on the soft black leathery couch. I ran my fingers through my hair as I kept thinking about how good she felt when I placed my face in her neck.
'No! Stop that! This isn't good for you Dark! Stop thinking about (y/n)!' My brain said.
But I just couldn't get her out of my mind! Although I could've given her my signature mark, I still chose not to. Those things that I gave to (y/n) were temporarly. I could just snap my fingers and all of that would just disappear. My mark was irreversible; it would be for if I was truly sure that I wanted her.......... That I needed her....... That I lov— that I lo— I l—
"Dam it! No! I'm cold hearted, therefore no such feelings shall be expressed or felt. (Y/n) is just another fan of Mark's to fool around, and that is it." I said to myself. I sighed, then headed out to my room to go to sleep. Maybe that would make me stop feeling slowly going mad about (y/n).
She's just another human.
Just another human.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just another human, eh Darkimoo?
Yes. Now shut up. >:/
I agree to disagree.
I must hurry and say this before he punishes me.
I hope you're liking this! See...... Told you! New way of Dark! Still is flirty, but doesn't show it so much. I must say, barely at all. Don't worry though, as things started off as a bit gory, it shall get more "romantic". Riiiiiight, Dark?
Alright, you asked for it, GoldEn!! Come here!!!!
Eeep! Gotta go! See ya in the next part, my treasures! Stay golden! *blows kiss* *winks* *starts running as fast and far away from Dark as possible while laughing.* *Dark quickly gives reader a peck on the cheek, spreads his wings and flies off to catch GoldEn*

******************
Did you really think you could get rid of him?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
372K 13.4K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
183K 3.8K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...