Living With Ghost (Zak Bagans...

tankmama14

Two people that hunt down ghosts for a living. Zak Bagans, creator of the Ghost Adventures and DJ Roberts, a... Еще

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight

Chapter Twenty-Nine

1.9K 28 8
tankmama14

Zak and DJ had been back home for little over a week. DJ decided on having Salem cremated so she could have a part of Salem with her. DJ lay on the couch with Kennedy sitting behind the protection of her mom's legs and played with her toys. DJ looked up from the TV just as Zak came down the stairs.

"Where's your shirt?" DJ asked as Zak sat on the chair.

"I never heard you complain before." Zak replied with a smirk.

"Are you hitting on me?"

"No, not at all."

"I think you are, Mr. Bagans." Zak raised his eyebrows making DJ smile. DJ got up and grabbed Kennedy. Zak felt a southern location stiffen when he realized DJ was wearing a skin-tight tank-top and spandex. Zak's head fell back as he waited for DJ to come back. He hadn't realized how fast DJ was until he felt somebody straddle his waist. He felt DJ kissing his neck and let out a "hmm" sound at the feeling. DJ's hands trailed down his sides, her nails scraping against his skin. "You going to make me do all the work here?" Zak smirked and lifted his head.

"Fine then." DJ giggled as Zak shot up and they both fell back on the couch.

"That works." DJ said as Zak trailed kisses down her neck. "This couch is gonna get ruined."

"Stop talking." Zak said as he looked down at DJ.

"Why, is your friend gonna go soft if I keep talking?" DJ smirked and started laughing as Zak started tickling for making fun of him. "Stop, I can't breathe." Zak sat up and with his back against the couch. "Either you're really horny or just in a really weird mood."

"I have a really sexy wife that drives me insane when she wears skin tight clothes." Zak replied making DJ blush. She crawled over and layed on Zak with her head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around back and kissed her head. "Wanna go out tonight?"

"And do what?" DJ asked as she looked up at Zak.

"I don't know. Aaron and Abby invited us to go out with them. Figured we could go."

"I guess we can go."

------------------------

DJ's cousin, Ryan, was able to babysit Kennedy at his house so DJ and Zak could go out. They met up with Abby and Aaron out on the strip.

As they walked down the stairs, DJ put her phone back in her pocket and looked up to see two girls eyeing Zak. She felt a sudden surge of jealous as the girls stopped them obviously recognizing them from Ghost Adventures. They refused to take pictures with DJ in them only wanting pictures with Zak. What made DJ so jealous was these girls were clearly younger than her, one looked like she was twenty-five while the other looked like she was twenty-six, and they were both gorgeous girls.

When they were done taking pictures, both girls began to flirt with Zak pushing their boobs out trying to get his attention. And what began to piss DJ off was Zak smiling as the girls talk to him.

"I'm going to go get something to drink." DJ said walking away from Zak and to the bar down the walk. She walked in and sat down at one of the stools and ordered a drink.

"What's wrong?" Zak asked as he walked up to DJ.

"They were flirting with you, and you flirted back." DJ replied and looked back. The two girls walked into the bar and smirked at her. DJ looked back down at her drink.

"Hey." DJ looked up at Zak. "I love you. You know that." Zak sat down and then kissed her which seemed to do the trick. The girls made a disgusted sound and walked away from them.

"I'm sorry." DJ said when Zak pulled away.

"Don't apologize. I was only smiling to be friendly. I'd never do that to you."

"It's just...those girls are younger than me and probably more beautiful than me."

"No, they're not. I think they were intimidated by you." DJ smirked and took a sip of her drink. "You're one of the few women I know that has as many tattoos as you do."

"That's intimidating?"

"Women with tattoos are intimidating to me."

"You know what? I've had this idea of a tattoo I wanted to get. I know the shop where I got my skull tattoo is still open."

"What tattoo?" DJ pulled a paper and pen out of her wallet and wrote down "Starten Sie als Kugel, Ende als eine Kugel". "What does that mean?"

"It means 'Start as a sphere, end as a sphere' something you said on an episode that you believe happens."

"Let's do it."

--------------------

DJ and Zak came home not drunk at all at around 3:00 in the morning. DJ had her new tattoo done in under an hour. Since it was so late, Ryan said he would keep Kennedy all night. DJ went upstairs to change and as she stood in front of her nightstand, she felt a pair of arms come around her and a pair of lips on her neck.

Her head tilted to the side allowing Zak more access. DJ shivered slightly feeling Zak's hands on her stomach pushing her shirt up. She could feel the cold tingling sensation of his wedding bang on his finger.

"Do you believe me?" Zak mumbled as he continued to kiss her neck.

"Of course." DJ replied as her eyes closed. Her breathing deepened as his other hand rested on the inside of her thigh. DJ turned around and pulled her shirt over her head, trying to speed the process along. They walked back towards the bed with Zak falling on his butt on the bed. He pulled his shirt off and took in a breath when he saw DJ standing there in just her bra and underwear. DJ leaned down and kissed him as Zak fell back with her straddling him. His hands grasped the sides of her face as her hands trailed down his side chest causing his muscles to contract at her touch.

DJ's hands finally got his belt undone and she tossed it somewhere across the room. Zak flipped them over putting him on top. He kicked off his pants causing them to land half on the floor half on the foot of the bed. Zak sat up and looked down at DJ causing her breathing to slow down. He pulled her legs into a bent position beside his hips. With DJ watching, Zak slid his briefs off letting them fall to the ground. Off came DJ's remaining clothes and DJ had no chance to react as she felt Zak pull her hips against him, entering her in the process.

DJ's back arched at the sudden intrusion. She gasped and felt Zak's hands on her hips as he continued to push in and out. He leaned over DJ and began to thrust into her. Moans and groans escaped their mouths as his arms rested above DJ's head, completely blanketing her body with his.

DJ nearly climaxed early as she felt his mouth hungrily latch onto her breast. The new feeling had her heart beating so fast, she thought it was going to beat out of her chest. She could feel his tongue rub her nipple and she nearly lost it. Zak's hands held her down as her back arched, her chest touching his as he tightened his grip. His hands then grabbed her hands and pinned her hands above her head as she felt him sucking at her breast.

A loud cry left her mouth as she couldn't hold in any longer and felt a very powerful orgasm take over her body. A groan escaped Zak's mouth and he slammed his lips on DJ's as he released, emptying himself inside of her.

Both panted as their breath started to become regular. Zak pulled out and rolled over onto his side leaving DJ with a soreness.

"You never cease to amaze me." DJ spoke softly as Zak pulled their blanket up over both of them.

"I never plan to let you go either." Zak replied as he closed his eyes. He threw his arm over DJ and her eyes closed as she fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zak left before DJ got up to go get Kennedy from Ryan's mom's house where Ryan was babysitting Kennedy. DJ woke up just as the front door opened. She put a clean bra and underwear on followed by a GAC shirt she bought when the shirts were made and a pair of her sweatpants. She walked downstairs and Zak handed Kennedy to her.

"Ryan said she just woke up, so she hasn't eaten yet." Zak said as he plopped down on the couch.

"And I just put my comfortable bra on." DJ replied and sat down. She got situated and Kennedy began to nurse. "Zak, I have a serious question to ask?"

"Hmm."

"How would you feel about more?" Zak looked at DJ.

"More kids?" DJ nodded her head as she adjusted Kennedy carefully.

"No, I'm not pregnant. I just feel like I want at least one more, so Kennedy doesn't have to grow up alone."

"To be honest, I figured we'd end up with more than two."

"You enjoy being a dad, don't you?" Zak nodded his head making DJ smile.

"I know we're both gonna be thirty-nine but I'm still hyper and active. I know you are too, probably more than me. We'll just be those parents who are in their 40ies and are still having kids."

"That always makes a woman happy when her husband says he wants more kids."

"You've changed me."

"I'm glad I can say I've changed Zak Bagans into a family man who had no intention on marrying anybody and is now married with a child."

"When I met you, I could sense a challenge and I had to find out more about you. It was just a bonus that you were doing what I was doing so nothing would chase you away."

"I was just happy to find somebody that wasn't Tommy. I always thought I couldn't get pregnant because of how many times we had tried. But I met you, and now we have Kennedy. And now you're saying you want more kids."

"I just want you happy and if having more kids makes you happy, it'll make me happy. Just as long as I get at least one boy."

"That's up to the sperm."

"Okay, DJ. Don't need to hear that." DJ smirked and looked down at Kennedy as she continued to nurse. A smile played on DJ's face.

THE END

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

496 24 26
Ghost adventures crew go to explore bobby mackey's again as Zak is Interviewing the owner y/n the bad girl walks in catching Zak's attention she star...
228 8 12
When 2 best friends Mandy and Jen go to Las Vegas to live there dream hoping to meet Zak Bagans and Aaron Goodwin. Will they go on a hunt with them...
38.8K 2.1K 42
"You are absolutely barking mad.. You know that, right?" With a wicked grin, he looks over at me. "Now you're seeing the world through my eyes." ****...
5.5K 154 14
When CJ finds herself talking to another ghost hunter she learns it's Zak Bagans from Ghost Adventures, and when they go on a ghost hunt together so...