My Killer Love

By _Skyx_

Nikki was a normal teen, that is until she met Jeff the Killer. At first he almost killed her. Jeff just has... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty one
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One

Chapter Six

614 21 4
By _Skyx_

I saw a man in a Navy blue hoodie and black pants, he was wearing a blue mask and crying a black blood. I was horrified, he walks over to me, i run. I thought 'where do i go, i need a knife.' i run to the kitchen and grab a knife. It looked ok but it wasn't sharp, dammit. He seemed to have a knife too, one much better than mine, how do i get away. I should go to my room and lock the door, ya. I run, to the side, as i slip by him he slits my stomach, its not a deep cut, but OW. I run into my room and lock the door behind me. I go over to my window and lock it, i then sit on my bet trying to help my wound. I take a shirt and wrap it around my stomach to stop the bleeding. At least Hope didn't awaken from all the noise. I lay on my bed, sleep was too far away right now. I get my laptop and listen to music, its calming for me. Who was that guy who attacked me, its like everything wanted me dead.

I turn to my laptop, i put on a movie, i didn't care what movie just a movie. Ia was half way through when the my door was pounded on. It must be the masked guy, a knife was slid under trying to hit me. At least my door was holding while he tried to get in. I finished the movie and try to fall asleep. I couldn't, so i get up to check on Hope. She was awake being quiet, i pick her up. I take her over to my bed. I cradle her, she fell asleep in my arms. I then hear a knock on the window. I turn to see Jeff, thank god. I open the window, he looks at the shirt on my cut.

" What happened, i was gone for what, an hour?!" i look down at my feet

" After you left a guy broke in. I didn't have the upper hand. So i've been locked in here for awhile."

" Let me see your wound." i unravel the shirt, its kinda bloody, its not all that deep but what can i say.

" Do you know what the person, looked like?" how could i forget the guy who tried to kill me?

" Uh, he had a Navy blue hoodie, black pants, and he wore a mask. Why so worried?"

" He could have killed you!" Ive been almost killed before, when Tessa found me on a walk and tied me to a bench. She made her older brother beat me up, and she helped. She was going to have her brother stab me. A person walking in the park stopped and shooed Tessa away and helped me. Nice to know people are nice.

" Well ya, but im fine right?"

"Your hurt and i could have helped." he said sadly

" Its alright, i dont want to fight ok."

"ok." I walk over to my bed and lay down to try and sleep. Slowly i drift off, Jeff watching me like an eagle

Jeff pov

She slowly fell asleep, i watching making sure she would be alright, I walk over to the crib in which Hope, Nikki's sister slept. So peaceful, i go to the door and unlock it. Jack slumped up against the wall.

" whoa what you doing here Jeff?"

" Why are you here Jack?"

" Needed to kill, almost had her when she locked herself in her room." I stare at him for a little, normal Jack

" I see why don't you pick a different house."

" Fine, i'll see ya back at the house later."

"bye." i say walking back into Nikki's room, she had a new message on her phone from her mom saying

Hi, be home soon

Her mom would be here soon, i decide to leave once i heard Nikki's mom come home. Its a good thing Nikki's room is in the back of the house not the front. I sit down for a moment, i look at Nikki. She had some hair in her face, i lightly brush it away. I look over at Hope, i saw a teddy bear in the crib and set it near her. I hear Nikki's mom's car pull into the driveway, i jump out the window and head to the forest.

___________________________________________________________________

Sorry for such a late update, and thanks for all the people reading! Please comment and vote, dont forget to come and follow me :D

-Sky

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 292 27
Lilac is now a teenager and she is a honors student. She wants to experience love and risks herself into doing things that can cause her to get into...
24.1K 608 26
Jeff is a cold-blooded, insane murderer who only feels the urge to kill. But what happens when he meets a girl that couldn't relate to him more? Now...
282K 7.6K 48
(Y/n) is what people qualify as an average teenager. Going to school, meeting friends and hanging out with her boyfriend. But what makes (Y/n) differ...
324K 10.5K 23
(_Name_) is a normal girl, well as normal as a 16 soon to be 17-year-old can be. Living with a family that isn't even hers. Just one thing, she doesn...