Chapter Eleven

Last night was full of drama, i don't know if i can ever forgive Jeff. He should have told me. I was walking to school today. When i got to school, i saw Emily's brother, Connor, had a rose in his hand as i walk up. He walked up to me

" Uh, hey Nikki, um would you like to go out on a date?" aw thats so cute, he's a little to young

" oh, thats sweet, but I'm sorry, I'm going through so things, sorry." he looks down at the ground, then walks up to me and whispers in my ear

" I'll still be watching you from afar." um, creepy much!? He walked away and i headed to class. I felt miserable, my emotions are all mixed around. I don't know what to think... The end of the day couldn't come faster. I hate my life! Why is everything in my life so, unfair.

I was walking home. When i got home i had some pasta, i was in the mood for noodles. I went up stairs afterwards and find a piece of paper, and begin to draw a rose. Im good at drawing, when i want to at least. When the rose was done, it felt like it was missing something. I then draw a detailed knife next to it, seems better. I then went to bed for the night i was tired.

Jeff pov

I miss her. Why does Jane have to ruin my life!? I guess punishment comes eventually. I did kill her sister, i wish i didn't. Like they say if they love you, they'll come back, right? Im following a kid, he is young. He also asked Nikki out today, i wan't amused. So when i get to his house i notice which light turns on, i think its his. When i see the lights go out, i climb up to his window. He was in bed asleep, but there was a weird glowing thing in the corner of the room. I open his window, and climb in quietly. The thing in the corner of the room has tons of pictures and roses with some candle lighting around them. When i get a closer look, i see the pictures are all of... Nikki? Is he stalking Nikki? That freaking creep! I wont kill him, because he is Emily's brother. Although, i can just punish him. So i go over to him, and i start by making a slit down both of his legs, and then his arms. Good enough, i leave, he must have woke up after i left, because i heard a scream from his room. I just go back to the house now. Nothing else really to do. Sleep is a little too far for me right now.

--------------------------------

6 months later

--------------------------------

Nikki pov

I miss Jeff, a lot now. I don't think i will find him, i said i didn't want to see him ever again. Now i want to see him more than ever. I wouldn't know where to start looking for him, i was walking to school. Again another dreadful day at school. The day went by slow, with yet again another threat from Tessa, she said that she would have her brother but me out of my misery once and for all. I highly doubt that. I was walking home, i started passing by the forest, in hopes of seeing Jeff. I was nearly past the forest when someone grabs me with a cloth to my nose. Chloroform. He must not have had enough, because i didn't quiet pass out, i could still see, i just couldn't move. I fell to the ground, and who ever did that, dragged me into the forest. Once they laid me up against a tree, i got a good look at them. It was Tessa's brother, he then pulled out a dagger. It was the end of me, here is where i die. I then started saying goodbye to people in my head. 'goodbye, mom, dad, Hope, Emily, Danielle. Goodbye Jeff ' i said in my head. Tessa's brother brought up the dagger. He must have missed my heart, i think it hit my shoulder. I couldn't quite tell, at the moment, but i wouldn't get to know, because i would die. Then Tessa's brother stays still, a knife to his neck. I was too, out of it, to tell who it was, i hoped with all might it was who i thought it was. Tessa's brother fell to the ground and i was picked up. We went out of the forest, and strangely. We ended up at my house. Who ever took me, took the key out of my pocket, and brought me inside. They walked me up to my bed and set me down. They sat at the end of my bed. It was exactly who i thought it was. Jeff. He came to save me. It was maybe an hour when i could move again. He noticed and ran to my closet. Once i could move fully i walked over to the closet, and opened it. I tackled him, and kissed him, i missed him so much.

" Im sorry for what i said. I missed you so much!" i said tears in my eyes.

" I-I thought" i stopped him

" No, i love you too much to hate you." i kissed him again