Chapter Six

I saw a man in a Navy blue hoodie and black pants, he was wearing a blue mask and crying a black blood. I was horrified, he walks over to me, i run. I thought 'where do i go, i need a knife.' i run to the kitchen and grab a knife. It looked ok but it wasn't sharp, dammit. He seemed to have a knife too, one much better than mine, how do i get away. I should go to my room and lock the door, ya. I run, to the side, as i slip by him he slits my stomach, its not a deep cut, but OW. I run into my room and lock the door behind me. I go over to my window and lock it, i then sit on my bet trying to help my wound. I take a shirt and wrap it around my stomach to stop the bleeding. At least Hope didn't awaken from all the noise. I lay on my bed, sleep was too far away right now. I get my laptop and listen to music, its calming for me. Who was that guy who attacked me, its like everything wanted me dead.

I turn to my laptop, i put on a movie, i didn't care what movie just a movie. Ia was half way through when the my door was pounded on. It must be the masked guy, a knife was slid under trying to hit me. At least my door was holding while he tried to get in. I finished the movie and try to fall asleep. I couldn't, so i get up to check on Hope. She was awake being quiet, i pick her up. I take her over to my bed. I cradle her, she fell asleep in my arms. I then hear a knock on the window. I turn to see Jeff, thank god. I open the window, he looks at the shirt on my cut.

" What happened, i was gone for what, an hour?!" i look down at my feet

" After you left a guy broke in. I didn't have the upper hand. So i've been locked in here for awhile."

" Let me see your wound." i unravel the shirt, its kinda bloody, its not all that deep but what can i say.

" Do you know what the person, looked like?" how could i forget the guy who tried to kill me?

" Uh, he had a Navy blue hoodie, black pants, and he wore a mask. Why so worried?"

" He could have killed you!" Ive been almost killed before, when Tessa found me on a walk and tied me to a bench. She made her older brother beat me up, and she helped. She was going to have her brother stab me. A person walking in the park stopped and shooed Tessa away and helped me. Nice to know people are nice.

" Well ya, but im fine right?"

"Your hurt and i could have helped." he said sadly

" Its alright, i dont want to fight ok."

"ok." I walk over to my bed and lay down to try and sleep. Slowly i drift off, Jeff watching me like an eagle

Jeff pov

She slowly fell asleep, i watching making sure she would be alright, I walk over to the crib in which Hope, Nikki's sister slept. So peaceful, i go to the door and unlock it. Jack slumped up against the wall.

" whoa what you doing here Jeff?"

" Why are you here Jack?"

" Needed to kill, almost had her when she locked herself in her room." I stare at him for a little, normal Jack

" I see why don't you pick a different house."

" Fine, i'll see ya back at the house later."

"bye." i say walking back into Nikki's room, she had a new message on her phone from her mom saying

Hi, be home soon

Her mom would be here soon, i decide to leave once i heard Nikki's mom come home. Its a good thing Nikki's room is in the back of the house not the front. I sit down for a moment, i look at Nikki. She had some hair in her face, i lightly brush it away. I look over at Hope, i saw a teddy bear in the crib and set it near her. I hear Nikki's mom's car pull into the driveway, i jump out the window and head to the forest.

___________________________________________________________________

Sorry for such a late update, and thanks for all the people reading! Please comment and vote, dont forget to come and follow me :D

-Sky