Chapter Twenty Seven

Ok... Not trying to flip out but... HOLY FUDGE NUGGETS! 1.8K reads!!!!!! I never thought i would ever get this far! Thanks for everyone who reads this! The vote for the baby name is still going, Zoe, or Jasmine?

___________________________________________________________________

Slendy talked to me about the dream i had. He said that dreams can be hard to tell but, this wasnt an ordinary dream. He said that my dream held truth and that a decision should be made. I didnt quite get it at first, but its when i realized. Slendy told me, my dream was a warning. A thing to happen in the future. After he left i sat in a corner and quietly cried, i dont want to leave my baby. If its safer, then maybe. I could always go back and get her right? Of course. When i slept that night i saw the same thing, although, there was something different, i saw further into the dream. I was fighting them, with Jeff. He had tears in his eyes. Then, Jane, Liu, and Zalgo, disappeared. I look over to Jeff, by the look it wasnt over. I then woke up. This dream is messing with me. It was around 7:00 am, not bad.

I cooked breakfast for everyone, Sally awoke before Jeff, not a big surprise. I made bacon and eggs, mainly because its easy to make. Im worried about whats going to happen, Slendy told me my dream holds truth. Maybe not all of it is true. Jeff came in and broke me out of my thoughts with a hug. I hugged him back and told him about what Slendy said. He looked just as worried, but with a hint of anger, ok maybe a lot of anger.

-----------------

3 months later :3

-----------------

Jeff and i were walking back home, he went hunting while i went to the store. The store wasnt very far so i didnt really need my car. Jeff grabbed a bag to help me out. Its fortunate that i got baby supplies early. When we got home he helped me put away the groceries. When that was all done i went to put on some pjs, i had just picked out what i would put one when i felt a kick. I knew what was happening. I went to the kitchen, and grabbed the car keys, i threw them to him. He looked at me confused,

" Jeff, its time." he shot up and went to get sally from her room. He then helped me out of the apartment and in the car. We sped to the forest, he drove as far as he could into the forest. He helped me out and got me to the mansion. We didnt even knock, Jeff just walked us in. I was taken right away by Slendy, apparently he is the doctor around here...

Jeff pov

I was freaking out. My little girl was coming, and im not prepared, im afraid of screwing up. You could hear Nikki in the other room, i wish she wasnt in so much pain. Nikki stopped screaming, and after a little bit, Slendy came out.

" Jeff, someone wants to see you." i follow him into the room.

Nikki pov

I was looking down at my little girl, she was adorable. She had fallen asleep, she had a tiny mess of brown hair, it wasnt very dark, it was pretty light, kinda like mine. I havent seen her eyes yet, but i hope to see them soon. Jeff came in and stared in awe at our little girl. He came over and sat next to me. I handed her to him.

" Shes so beautiful." he said

" Ya, she is." i replied

" What will we name her?"

" I think i'll name her...."

___________________________________________________________________

the baby is born! Last chance! Zoe or Jasmine? Anyways, dont forget to comment, vote, and follow me!

-Sky