Chapter Thirty

Ok, so this is the last chapter before school starts for me :( i might not update as much, i will update as often as i possibly can. I also reached 5.4K reads! How awesome are you guys, really really Awesome! I also reached 287 votes! Ok, so now that i announced everything i needed to, on with the story.

___________________________________________________________________

i ran until i lost them. I ran to the nearest adoption centre, i knew she would be safe here. I took away her blanket so i could fool Jane and the others. I rung the door bell and hid behind a bush. I watched as they took my little Zoe inside. Once they took her she started crying again. I also started crying, i wanted her back, but i knew she would be safe there. Plus, i would come back for her as soon as i know Jane and everyone else with her wont come near us. I ran off again to go find Jeff, he would know what to do. I take out my knife, they soon found me. I was still holding Zoe's blanket, so they thought i had her. I saw Jeff ahead, i ran faster. I met up with him, i showed him the empty blanket. So he knew she was safe. Jane and the others caught up, with was Liu, Zalgo, this weird clown guy with a pointy nose. I wrapped Zoe's blanket around my neck. I gripped my knife tighter, i knew that they would only come back for us, but the least we can do is get rid of them for a little while. Jeff took out his knife.

" Wheres that little girl of yours." Jane snickered

" I bet shes just with Slender man." The clown said

" Shut it Jack!" snapped Zalgo, so the clowns name is Jack....

I watched as they ran at us ready to attack. I, of course, started from Zalgo, he still had to pay for torturing me. Zalgo was easy to take down. Jeff got Jack, i went for Jane. She got some good hits on me, but not enough to weaken me. When i finished off Jane, and Jeff was done with Jack, we realized. Liu had run,but where?

" Mansion!" Jeff and I said at the same time. We started running as fast as we could. Knowing, that they could easily kill him. We were approaching the mansion, i spotted Liu running there. He isnt very fast. Jeff started running faster than me, he caught up to Liu. I stayed hidden and listened to what they said.

" Liu, why?"

" You killed our parents, and nearly me!"

" Liu, that still gives you no right to-"

" That doesnt matter! I want you to suffer, just like i did."

" I did suffer..."

" Not as much as me..." Liu ran in my direction. I wasnt sure i if i should move or not. I lost sight of Liu, thinking he just left. I was relieved, that is until i felt a stinging pain in my back. I knew i couldnt let him win, so i just fell to the ground as if i was dead. Liu ran off. I got us slowly and walked over to Jeff. I was weak, i fell again. Jeff ran to my side,

" Jeff, help..." Jeff took a look at my back. He picked me up and brought me to the mansion, where i passed out.

------------------

I awoke, Jeff was next to me.

" Jeff."

" Nikki, are you ok?"

" Ya."

" Slendy patched you up."

" I'll thank him later."

" Where did you bring Zoe?" i burst into tears again.

" Shes at an adoption centre, i want her to be there until i know she can fend for herself or Liu and everyone else is gone..."

Jeff and i sat and cried together.

" It doesnt mean we cant watch her..." Jeff said

" Ya, until the day we can take her back." i said. A couple more tears rolled down my cheek. I missed my little Zoe. I would have her back soon, sooner than i know it. As long as she is safe, im ok...

___________________________________________________________________

i hope you guys like the chapter, depending on a couple things, the next chapter might be the last. Ok So pls vote, comment, and follow me :)

-Sky