Chapter Seven

Nikki pov

When i woke up Jeff was gone, as i expected. I get up and deal with Hope and then myself. I was dreading school today. Im putting on my makeup when i hear my mom call me down stairs. I finish up and get the fresh waffle my mother had made me. I pack my lunch bag and head off to school.

When i get there, Emily was out front waiting for me.

" Hi Em, what up?"

" nothing much, guess what."

" what?"

" I have a boyfriend."

" thats nice, Im happy for you."

" he's really nice."

" that cool, we need to get to class." i say looking at the clock on the side of the school, we head in. I go to my locker, i grab my school supplies and apply some eyeliner, i had run out at home. It later that day when i go to English. A new girl was introduced to the class, her name was Danielle. She looked over the class, the only seat open was the one next to me. She stared at me with a curious look. Maybe she would be a nice friend of mine, but considering the facts, she might hate me. Class ended and i went to my locker, Danielle walked up to me.

" Uh hi, im Danielle, and you are?"

" Nikki."

" nice to meet you Nikki!" she walks away, the end of the day couldn't come sooner.

I get home to find Jeff in my room

" Hi Jeff."

" Hey"

" What you doing here?"

"i came to-" the doorbell rang, i went downstairs to answer it. Danielle stood in front of me

" Wazzup!"

" nothing, how do you know where i live!" i said.

" My cousin, Emily, told me where you live." She said.

" Oh, so you're Emily's cousin. Shes my bestfriend."

" cool to know, ugh i've got to go bye." she left i went back upstairs, Jeff was on my laptop.

" hey who was that?" he said

" oh a friend from school." he turned back to my laptop, what was so interesting on there? I walk over to see he was looking at my pictures. I have two different files, one with me and friends or family, another with just me. I only had like four pictures of just myself, he had sent them to someone i can only assume to be himself.

" Who you sending my pictures to?"

" No one." he said in a somewhat nervous tone.

" Ok?" he got up and walked over to me

" I've got to go now, bye" he gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and left. My cheeks turned a bright red, do i like him? I think so.